Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

arent the improvements just due to losing weight? and perhaps not shoving the body full of taco bell?

No, they aren't just due to weight loss. There's far more going on with this class of meds, despite so many guys thinking they're a simple appetite suppressant. You'll come around, and be on one, eventually.

No, they aren't just due to weight loss. There's far more going on with this class of meds, despite so many guys thinking they're a simple appetite suppressant. You'll come around, and be on one, eventually.
ive just never seen anyone with a convincing argument of how it works, If I can actually gain extra muscle by taking this stuff just tell me how and how much to take

ive just never seen anyone with a convincing argument of how it works, If I can actually gain extra muscle by taking this stuff just tell me how and how much to take

Nothing has shown more muscle growth with GLPs, but muscle protective and endurance improvements have been demonstrated. These effects become more pronounced with age, I assume, because as natural GLP production declines exogenous GLPs have more empty receptors to hit.

Muscle tissues are rich in GLP-1 receptors. When activated, muscle fiber loss is slowed, and GLPs also stimulate microvasculature growth in muscle, improving endurance.

The issue of lean mass loss on GLPs is entirely due to insufficient protein intake and often, a lack of strength training.

But all things equal, on a cutting cycle, same diet, same amount of training, GLPs should promote more muscle mass preservation than without.

Last edited:
Nothing has shown more muscle growth with GLPs, but muscle protective and endurance improvements have been demonstrated. These effects become more pronounced with age, I assume, because as natural GLP production declines exogenous GLPs have more empty receptors to hit.

Muscle tissues are rich in GLP-1 receptors. When activated, muscle fiber loss is slowed, and GLPs also stimulate microvasculature growth in muscle, improving endurance.

The issue of lean mass loss on GLPs is entirely due to insufficient protein intake and often, a lack of strength training.

But all things equal, on a cutting cycle, same diet, same amount of training, GLPs should promote more muscle mass preservation than without.
you know what else preserves muscle?

TESTOSTERONE BABY

get this nerd talk outta here!

IM TRYIN TO GET HUGE

you know what else preserves muscle?

TESTOSTERONE BABY

get this nerd talk outta here!

IM TRYIN TO GET HUGE

You can get huge and undo your liver disease and reverse the steroid induced remodeling of your heart at the same time so you can live long enough to be this guy

Instead of relying on Liv52...

IMG_8424.jpeg