Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Mr Tracy is hotter than the tren twins.
Ain’t no fatty ladyboy.
As for the dick like a horse, I hear on the grapevine you are probably correct.
This is all true, T-bone aka Jacked Chan gotta hog on em. @damian90k if you place an order ask if your speaking with Tracy, at the end of your order add an extra item "1 x spring roll, please" you gotta have the please and when you get your pack you'll have one signed 4k pic of T-dawgs hog n' das

This is all true, T-bone aka Jacked Chan gotta hog on em. @damian90k if you place an order ask if your speaking with Tracy, at the end of your order add an extra item "1 x spring roll, please" you gotta have the please and when you get your pack you'll have one signed 4k pic of T-dawgs hog n' das
this comment looks like its straight from Dave Palumbos youtube comment section

Looking for some help, didn't have a tracking number for this. I ran across a kit with red tops on it. Anyone have or think they know what it might be?
Currently have
Tirzepatide in pink tops
Retatrutide in green tops
Bpc and tb500 in yellow/blue
Any idea what this could be?
I'm good on my HGH so can't figure out what it is.
Thanks

Looking for some help, didn't have a tracking number for this. I ran across a kit with red tops on it. Anyone have or think they know what it might be?
Currently have
Tirzepatide in pink tops
Retatrutide in green tops
Bpc and tb500 in yellow/blue
Any idea what this could be?
I'm good on my HGH so can't figure out what it is.
Thanks
So someone bought from us, and you split with him, and he didn't give you identifications?

Tracy had my GB 36iu kits paid for on the 27 of June and just received notification of tracking that it’s sent back to customer in china? Emailed Bella and waiting on a response to see what we can do about this. But as for this list the bpc says 200, how much bpc is in this order??

I have an intl order from QSC (to USA) that just updated to "return to customers" in China on Parcelsapp.

I don't know what that means.

It was reshipped 4 days ago.

Thanks. Bella notified me it was shipped without Bold U because that wasn't in stock in the US warehouse, but it seems in stock on the most recent price list.

She offered credit for the promo value of a kit of Bold U instead of a kit of Bold U with my next order.

Eh, seems OK, price difference is only $30.