Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If what happened last time was what affected many Chinese based vendors, it was the bust of a widespread fake US postage scam. Long story short, millions of packages sent from China had reused tracking numbers put onto counterfeit labels, and the post office didn't catch on for years. It was why you could buy a $1 battery on eBay with free shipping from China.

Whatever's happening now must be for a different reason.

This will give some potential buyers
pause, so if Tracy can shed some light on the situation or at least confirm there's no longer a problem for future packs that would probably be a good idea.

View attachment 289477
Wasn't the counterfeit bust a while back (last year or so)? The woman allegedly cost USPS millions

I had the same today

Asked tracy on whatsapp, read but no reply yet
From my experience (with Ali Express), I sometimes end up with 3 tracking numbers. one is the LP cainao tracking that changes to the USPS number when it hits the states. Once in a while, "returned to customer" shows up in the tracking history, and then 6-7 days later a third tracking number pops up and my Item gets delivered a few says after. I think sometimes a bad label is stuck on the packet and it doesn't scan well, after which the shipper sticks another label on it. Again, this is Cainao (Ali Express), so I can not be sure it's exactly the same issue.

Wasn't the counterfeit bust a while back (last year or so)? The woman allegedly cost USPS millions

That woman's operation was a drop in the bucket, and she was only busted because she lived in the US. It's *still* going on and the USPS system to stop it won't go live until August 1st. They'll also start destroying packages with these fake labels at that time, instead of just returning them.

I'm going to guess this gets handled by the reshipper putting valid labels in the returned packs and resending them.

However, when the US starts destroying thousands of these packages at a time, I'll bet more than one supplier decides that'll be a good time to shut down rather than replacing a ton of gear, waiting a few months, and reopening with a new name.

From a guide intended to help legit China sellers from choosing the wrong reshipper, who are the ones profiting from the fake labels:

"Shipping Delays: Last year, the U.S. conducted a thorough investigation into fraudulent activities, uncovering the widespread use of fake shipping labels by counterfeit accounts. However, the postal services could only detect issues related to account usage, resulting in packages being returned. When returned to overseas warehouses, logistics carriers could simply replace the fake labels with real ones and resend the packages, thus delaying delivery times and impacting many sellers."