Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yeah I mean for injury specific/localized purposes I’ve heard it’s great. But what about in the context of just general soreness and recovering from constant stress on the body? You’d assume it’d help with day to day rest and recovery just the same right?
hgh/peds for that. bpc targets healing on injuries

Yeah I mean for injury specific/localized purposes I’ve heard it’s great. But what about in the context of just general soreness and recovering from constant stress on the body? You’d assume it’d help with day to day rest and recovery just the same right?
people haave been talking about using bpc and tb500 preventatively they say it works. i would probably just take more gear and sleep more unless you have like real injuries like tendonitis etc

Ordered on the 8th right when the stuff was going down in China. Pack arrived today the 29th. No tracking but I didn't ask. I got lucky and paid for 4 kits of bpc about two hours before Tracy announced the domestic restock. Saved me some coin.

people haave been talking about using bpc and tb500 preventatively they say it works. i would probably just take more gear and sleep more unless you have like real injuries like tendonitis etc
Yeah I mean it’s more like my posterior chain in my back. I’m throwing cases in a warehouse for 55$ an hour so it can get pretty taxing. The roids help a ton but I’m looking to speed up any damage being done so I’m not just re aggravating the same muscle group over and over again. So mitigating long term damage and feeling more fresh on a day to day if possible