Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

T1 for me was test prop
For US domestic

The Sku for testosterone series, in case you ordered both.

QDSIGMAT1 = Test E
QDSIGMAT2 = Test C
The above is a post from 2023 which shows the sku numbers. The oil in my shipment is almost completely clear. I re filtered 20cc into a new sterile vial and there is just a slight tint to it. Looks like water compared to homebrew cyp made with mct.

Attachments

• hello there snip.JPG
    hello there snip.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 57
I saw the flier Tracy posted on Telegram for the upcoming group buy schedule. I’m new, obviously. Got on the Discord, but it’s totally dead and I don’t really know how these GB’s work. Yes I tried searching. Can someone give me a simple explanation of what happens in a group buy and what I have to do to join in?
90% chance you never got past the bot filter, check your messages in the app for "double-counter" and read the message carefully.

90% chance you never got past the bot filter, check your messages in the app for "double-counter" and read the message carefully.
Thanks, I turned off my VPN, got verified and now have two split group buys under my belt. I just don’t need 300,000iU of HCG, you know?

Feels weird trusting rando internet people to forward my goods and not just take the money. Any tips for increasing one’s chances of legitimacy for these agreements, or is it all just blind trust?

Does anyone else get PIP the day after injection with test c? Goes in smooth with no pain and next day I wake up and muscle swollen and a little tender then it goes away
If you're still having this issue, put the vial in a glass of warm/hot water before injection, and massage the injection area with a massage gun after.

Thanks, I turned off my VPN, got verified and now have two split group buys under my belt. I just don’t need 300,000iU of HCG, you know?

Feels weird trusting rando internet people to forward my goods and not just take the money. Any tips for increasing one’s chances of legitimacy for these agreements, or is it all just blind trust?
Blind trust. Darknet markets have triage's set up for the buyers cash to be distributed on delivery. There's apps you can use to replicate that, but it's always been simpler to just request cash upfront.

On Q’s discord, if a person’s name shows up red, they are a verified reshipper. Otherwise yea, blind trust. I would also ask for the sender to at least send the tracking info before sending them money. I had a guy send me 1 vial of the primo200 gb (since that one vial will last me 3 years, lol) and he waited for the order to arrive and for the post office to print tracking to my house before he asked me to Venmo him. I think I’ve only seen one person pocket the money on that discord since May.

How does one dose the Anavar powder? It's oral correct? How would I figure out the dosage?
Make a suspension or use a mg scale. Mg scale will be less accurate but close enough for male dosing. If you are doing female dosing like 10mg or less neither of those methods are accurate enough.

Your money is gone. We are all in on the scam!!

No one is forwarding anything, its not a real group buy with a random middle man.

QSC group buy is just a fancy name for buying multiple kits in a limited timeframe directly from the source.

Its just a simple marketing trick to pressure people into buying multiple kits lol

Edit: I just realized you mean you actually want to share the group buy with some randoms from discord... i wouldn't do that. High chance of being scammed.

Last edited: