Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is there a specific reason why the QSC representative on WhatsApp will see your question about when the ID track of your recent order will be ready and if another product (which is for a future order) is of high quality, but won't respond to any of the 2 question?

This happened to me.
Yes. Because that's 2 stupid ass questions... 1 the order sits and waits until it moves, once u have the tracking the package is shipped and out of there hands bother the shipping for updates. And second question is stupid as shit. Look the the lab reports , do u actually expect a seller to tell u it's bad quality if it is ??? Time waster .

Labs in question are deus and apexa. Labs exclusively found on sst that I’m 99% certain are ran by the mods. Used syn, oxy and ace. These 3 were good. Stay the fuck away from that other shit tho. 100mg sdrol and you wouldn’t evn know u took jack shit.

If QSC charged an extra $1 a vial to make sure the filling machine's only mistakes were overfills, spend a few pennies on high quality stoppers, and ensure a little extra QA a lot of domestic labs would be in trouble. Because at this point, the extensive testing they pay for shows ever improving product.

If QSC charged an extra $1 a vial to make sure the filling machine's only mistakes were overfills, spend a few pennies on high quality stoppers, and ensure a little extra QA a lot of domestic labs would be in trouble. Because at this point, the extensive testing they pay for shows ever improving product.
Nah, most guys buy domestic because they can afford the cost of getting their gear in a few days with good presentation, even fancy hologram labels, tablets and most off all they don’t open themselves to custom problems.

I often ask my buddies why they still stick to domestics when they can save money internationally and they always say the same, they don’t like the hassle of waiting from random Chinese vendors when they have drug dealers who they worked with for decades that even accept etransfers and cim payments.

Sponsors