Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello,

If you want to join the Q testing server on Discord, here is an invite, it's a 3rd party testing server, I am just helping with the traffic, you can share also with your friends who are interested in sharing testing costs and testing the products they want:

Code:
https://discord.com/invite/YzYsvSTT

1722941919355.png

Tracy are you still announcing the up coming group buys here with the conditions I want to purchase the sustanon and primo 200 or do we just place orders on those days. I ordered some hgh during the last group buy should I have received tracking for that or they haven’t been sent the orders out yet I’m in Australia if that makes a difference. Another question all these group buys are close they won’t be putting my hgh and both the different oils orders all in the same package if I go ahead will they, I prefer to do smaller orders internationally

Tracy are you still announcing the up coming group buys here with the conditions I want to purchase the sustanon and primo 200 or do we just place orders on those days. I ordered some hgh during the last group buy should I have received tracking for that or they haven’t been sent the orders out yet I’m in Australia if that makes a difference. Another question all these group buys are close they won’t be putting my hgh and both the different oils orders all in the same package if I go ahead will they, I prefer to do smaller orders internationally
Yes we still announce them here.
Your tracking should be already available and shipped, ask for it, or contact : tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn
Orders of different GB cannot be in same parcels.

Also looking for this info
Guys. Join the discord. Please. All the information is there....... The dates on the summer gb flyer are tentative. Tracy changes it up on the fly. Next up on the list says August Oil Promo.

Back