Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello,

If you want to join the Q testing server on Discord, here is an invite, it's a 3rd party testing server, I am just helping with the traffic, you can share also with your friends who are interested in sharing testing costs and testing the products they want:

Code:
https://discord.com/invite/YzYsvSTT

1722941919355.png

Tracy are you still announcing the up coming group buys here with the conditions I want to purchase the sustanon and primo 200 or do we just place orders on those days. I ordered some hgh during the last group buy should I have received tracking for that or they haven’t been sent the orders out yet I’m in Australia if that makes a difference. Another question all these group buys are close they won’t be putting my hgh and both the different oils orders all in the same package if I go ahead will they, I prefer to do smaller orders internationally

Tracy are you still announcing the up coming group buys here with the conditions I want to purchase the sustanon and primo 200 or do we just place orders on those days. I ordered some hgh during the last group buy should I have received tracking for that or they haven’t been sent the orders out yet I’m in Australia if that makes a difference. Another question all these group buys are close they won’t be putting my hgh and both the different oils orders all in the same package if I go ahead will they, I prefer to do smaller orders internationally
Yes we still announce them here.
Your tracking should be already available and shipped, ask for it, or contact : tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn
Orders of different GB cannot be in same parcels.