Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This primo tested around 225mg/ml. Not surprised to hear it's pippy. I will have to somehow suffer through a whole kit of it, as well. At $24.50 per vial, I'm willing to give it a shot.

Well at $33 per vial I’m In the same boat. Might buy some EQ 200mg or something and just do halfsies. Something like 1cc test/.5 EQ/.5cc primo

Never ran EQ+primo, but should be decent. I get minimal E2 lowering effects from EQ, I guess I convert E1 back to E2 pretty well.

Might even be able to get away with like 400mg test/300mg EQ/500mg primo, which would be a hefty cycle for me.

2 days later it's still sludge with 3ml. Whether it's effective or not once enough BAC gets added to finally get it to dissolve is beside the point. The 2023 batch was enough of a problem they had a new batch made in April 2024, which doesn't have an issue. I was explicit about which I wanted.

QSC said if you wanted the new, "non cloudy" 2024 batch pay $54 more per kit and order from the international warehouse. At the time I ordered the link on the price list showed the international warehouse was stocking the new batch.

Since I was ordering products from both warehouses, I made it clear I wanted the new batch from China, so there was no chance of a misunderstanding.

In fact the 2023 blue batch was not in any warehouse as of early July, according to the links on the price lists.

So where did this even come from? A return from someone else? The cabinet of "vintage" peptides reserved for the most discerning customers?

"Sir, just for you we have 3 kits of carefully aged 2023 Tesamorelin from Chateau LeSludge we've been keeping in the cellar."

I understand your frustration, and I was hoping you won't be wasting my time over this, but this is an opportunity to clear things up for everyone.

First of all: You never mentionned any color of tops during the order

Here is your order:

1723462406513.png

My assistant Jessica took care of your order, and you changed it and until here you never mentionned any color of tops required:

1723462494794.png

You paid and after that you left a note that you want a "higher quality batch"

1723462565108.png

Then you start the complaints lately.

So there is no mention of a required specific color.

So you expect from my assistants to understand that when you say " higher quality batch " that you mean "green tops"? or "higher purity"? or what exacly?
Like if we are in a room and we are discussing together the lab tests and janoshik and stuff with assistants and packing team?
Or maybe to read a post from Meso Rx in 2023 while they were hired all of them in march 2024?
let's suppose she took the specific remark and send it to packing team, you think they will understand what do you mean by "higher quality batch"?

My assistants do the machinery work, they don't know how to read a lab test, they don't know why you are ordering these products, nor for what are they used, they don't know janoshik, they know one thing, you ordered tesamorelin 10mg, they send you tesamorelin 10mg.

Second thing: This the promo post

Tesamorelin 10mg in USA warehouse was green tops and not blue.
Tesamorelin 10mg in China was blue and green tops.

It wasn't a sale for tesamorelin 10mg from China, it was for the domestic stock only.
The meaning of the promo was if you don't want to buy the blue tops of the domestic promo, then don't participate. It doesn't mean place your order international to get the new batch.
And I was wrong, the blue domestic stock was sold out, and all customers who ordered the blue got the green instead, domestic, imagine if they will also come and complain, NO! I want the blue, I ordered the blue and you sent me the green ! Com'on

Third : QSC is not commited to colors when you order

Beside the GB when there is only 1 item and 1 batch to sell. For all orders, we are not committed to color of tops nor specific requirements, this is not Mcdonald's, you can't require getting your Big Mac with no pickles and come and complain because we put pickles in your Big Mac.

Make your orders simple, list of items, shipping info, payment methods.
All the stupid comments you send, we don't read them, comments like:

I want the batch of this lab test.
I want the batch of this color of top.
I want the Hgh batch that tested +99%
I want my kits in black tops, and marked with letters instead of numbers.
I want an extra bubble bag to protect the kit.
I want an extra sample of test e to try it to see if I will get pip.
I want my parcel to be declared as gummies.
I don't want mannitol in the peptides, I am allergic to it.
I want test C in GSO.

All this shit you keep writing during your orders, I don't mean Ghoul, but it's what we daily get from different buyers, you need to know that we never read it, we only read the order items, shipping info and payment methods. If you stick to this, you can go up to 1 hundred order with no issues, so keep it simple.

Many batchs are available before that the previous ones are sold out, so when I post a lab test, it doesn't mean you will get that specific batch, it means you will get what's available, so when the items are put together, you can get either that one, of the previous one, randomly, and most of customers get color of tops different from the lab tests they find on the price list. I will never play this color game. You will get what's available. Or simply hit the MOQ of 100 kits and get your customized orders, with color of tops of your choice.

Forth : Customer should never again bother me about cloudiness, because you will get the same answer each time.

QSC sells the freeze dried version, not mixed ones.
Cloudiness doesn't mean the batch is lower quality, it has been proved many times.
Reconstitution is your responsibility and your problem.
Some products need a certain pH bac water to mix, and some need a higher volume of bac water.
I never wrote that any bac water you have will mix the full list of our peptides.
You order tesa 10mg, you get tesa 10mg, if it's semax 10mg, then you can come and complain, if it's tesa 5mg, then you can complain, if it's tesa 10mg in vials, not broken, the job is done, what comes after, it's your life and decisions, you are free to mix your peptides, with Hospira, our bac water, acetic acid, DMSO, deca oil, piss, milk, you can inject it, sniff it, drink it, you can reconstitute it with 0.5ml, 2ml, 1/2 liter, that's not my business at this point.

That said, this batch was used by plenty of customers, cloudy or not, it's tesa 10mg, it's usuable, it's same quality as green tops, those small stupid details won't make any difference in the use, nor the results, just because I try to add lab tests and color of tops in lab tests it doesn't mean that you need to become a pain in the ass about this, and come and complain if you received an untested batch, or a batch with different color of tops than the most recent one in the price list, because I can simply avoid all this headache by not mentionning the color of tops anymore for good. I add them because some people are having hard time to understand the numbering "1,2,3" system and the "SKU" system.

& Last : Writing positive things or negative things on QSC doesn't make you eligible for any preferential treatment or higher/lower customer service.

No matter your order history, no matter your number of posts in forum, no matter if you are a shill, or a fan, or a supporter of our business, or a dick and hater, our customer service regarding ligitimate and illigitimate issues will remain the same.

If you post positive things based on your experience, it's to share your honest review with the community and make more people take advantage of the good deals.

This doesn't mean that you will get better customer service than someone who never wrote a single feedback from this 30 orders he placed.

Keep it simple, place simple orders, don't make things complicated, and let this thing last. I made improvements in the business and it's costing us a lot, testing everything, the GB reships, thousands of orders with loss and no profit, of customers requiring getting the new free batch of 98.5% because his GB order tested 98.5%. Customs, local carriers etc... Discord getting nuked every time...
I think the color thing is the last thing I want to deal with right now, so I hope this post will make it clear for everyone.

Last edited:
Now that you are on the other end of what transpired with other people and you telling them Tracy is just a firm businessman and it’s how they do business in Asia, not that I wish this on you but there’s a few of us being vocal on this vendor’s audacity to walk on customers because people tolerated it and you even praised him for it.

A source is only good til they are not has been are old age saying.
Exactly TY Declan!

He haddocumented the transaction from the start without hiding any other details, yet you fail to address the clear issue.

He ordered a specific batch and you confirmed yet he received another. It’s simple to anyone who is reading the details. Looks like your warehouse doesn’t want to get rid of the bad batch and just wants to dump it to anyone.

To treat someone who had been vocal of his support for your business even looking like an alt or shill leaves us customers a bad taste for sure. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Dude did state he wanted a certain product and then didn't get it.
Sure about that?
Now that you saw the ordering screenshot?

I understand your frustration, and I was hoping you won't be wasting my time over this, but this is an opportunity to clear things up for everyone.

First of all: You never mentionned any color of tops during the order

Here is your order:

View attachment 291428

My assistant Jessica took care of your order, and you changed it and until here you never mentionned any color of tops required:

View attachment 291429

You paid and after that you left a note that you want a "higher quality batch"

View attachment 291430

Then you start the complaints lately.

So there is no mention of a required specific color.

So you expect from my assistants to understand that when you say " higher quality batch " that you mean "green tops"? or "higher purity"? or what exacly?
Like if we are in a room and we are discussing together the lab tests and janoshik and stuff with assistants and packing team?
Or maybe to read a post from Meso Rx in 2023 while they were hired all of them in march 2024?
let's suppose she took the specific remark and send it to packing team, you think they will understand what do you mean by "higher quality batch"?

My assistants do the machinery work, they don't know how to read a lab test, they don't know why you are ordering these products, nor for what are they used, they don't know janoshik, they know one thing, you ordered tesamorelin 10mg, they send you tesamorelin 10mg.

Second thing: This the promo post

Tesamorelin 10mg in USA warehouse was green tops and not blue.
Tesamorelin 10mg in China was blue and green tops.

It wasn't a sale for tesamorelin 10mg from China, it was for the domestic stock only.
The meaning of the promo was if you don't want to buy the blue tops of the domestic promo, then don't participate. It doesn't mean place your order international to get the new batch.

Third : QSC is not commited to colors when you order

Beside the GB when there is only 1 item and 1 batch to sell. For all orders, we are not committed to color of tops nor specific requirements, this is not Mcdonald's, you can't require getting your Big Mac with no pickles and come and complain because we put pickles in your Big Mac.

Make your orders simple, list of items, shipping info, payment methods.
All the stupid comments you send, we don't read them, comments like:

I want the batch of this lab test.
I want the batch of this color of top.
I want the Hgh batch that tested +99%
I want my kits in black tops, and marked with letters instead of numbers.
I want an extra bubble bag to protect the kit.
I want an extra sample of test e to try it to see if I will get pip.
I want my parcel to be declared as gummies.
I don't want mannitol in the peptides, I am allergic to it.
I want test C in GSO.

All this shit you keep writing during your orders, I don't mean Ghoul, but it's what we daily get from different buyers, you need to know that we never read it, we only read the order items, shipping info and payment methods. If you stick to this, you can go up to 1 hundred order with no issues, so keep it simple.

Many batchs are available before that the previous ones are sold out, so when I post a lab test, it doesn't mean you will get that specific batch, it means you will get what's available, so when the items are put together, you can get either that one, of the previous one, randomly, and most of customers get color of tops different from the lab tests they find on the price list. I will never play this color game. You will get what's available. Or simply hit the MOQ of 100 kits and get your customized orders, with color of tops of your choice.

Forth : Customer should never again bother me about cloudiness, because you will get the same answer each time.

QSC sells the freeze dried version, not mixed ones.
Cloudiness doesn't mean the batch is lower quality, it has been proved many times.
Reconstitution is your responsibility and your problem.
Some products need a certain pH bac water to mix, and some need a higher volume of bac water.
I never wrote that any bac water you have will mix the full list of our peptides.
You order tesa 10mg, you get tesa 10mg, if it's semax 10mg, then you can come and complain, if it's tesa 5mg, then you can complain, if it's tesa 10mg in vials, not broken, the job is done, what comes after, it's your life and decisions, you are free to mix your peptides, with Hospira, our bac water, acetic acid, DMSO, deca oil, piss, milk, you can inject it, sniff it, drink it, you can reconstitute it with 0.5ml, 2ml, 1/2 liter, that's not my business at this point.

That said, this batch was used by plenty of customers, cloudy or not, it's tesa 10mg, it's usuable, it's same quality as green tops, those small stupid details won't make any difference in the use, nor the results, just because I try to add lab tests and color of tops in lab tests it doesn't mean that you need to become a pain in the ass about this, and come and complain if you received an untested batch, or a batch with different color of tops than the most recent one in the price list, because I can simply avoid all this headache by not mentionning the color of tops anymore for good. I add them because some people are having hard time to understand the numbering "1,2,3" system and the "SKU" system.

& Last : Writing positive things or negative things on QSC doesn't make you eligible for any preferential treatment or higher/lower customer service.

No matter your order history, no matter your number of posts in forum, no matter if you are a shill, or a fan, or a supporter of our business, or a dick and hater, our customer service regarding ligitimate and illigitimate issues will remain the same.

If you post positive things based on your experience, it's to share your honest review with the community and make more people take advantage of the good deals.

This doesn't mean that you will get better customer service than someone who never wrote a single feedback from this 30 orders he placed.

Keep it simple, place simple orders, don't make things complicated, and let this thing last. I made improvements in the business and it's costing us a lot, testing everything, the GB reships, thousands of orders with loss and no profit, of customers requiring getting the new free batch of 98.5% because his GB order tested 98.5%. Customs, local carriers etc... Discord getting nuked every time...
I think the color thing is the last thing I want to deal with right now, so I hope this post will make it clear for everyone.

Your points are not unreasonable about "higher quality" being interpreted multiple ways. However, you yourself presented the green batch as being better. You were quite specific. The blue batch was sold at a lower price based on that. Also, the price list in effect at the time showed the US warehouse had the blue batch, and international had the green batch.

In no way could I have foreseen that based on the group buy blind test all of a sudden the old blue batch was now the "higher quality" one.

For me, the clarity of the reconstituted peptide is what I consider "higher quality", that's all I was concerned about, not a slightly higher purity test.

There was no indication whatsoever the blue batch was even available from the international warehouse. This order included product from both warehouses and I was specific that I wanted Tesa from the international warehouse because I did not want what was available from the US warehouse. If wanted the blue batch, why would I do that?

As I said before, I am still hopeful this can be resolved. What Tracy describes means this is likely an honest misunderstanding by someone on his side deciding that "higher quality" from their point of view meant something other than what it meant to me.

However, based on:

1: QSCs statements about green being superior. No where does he ever state the old batch was better.

2: Instructions customers should specifically order from the international warehouse if they wanted the new green batch

and

3: The price list specified the green batch was what the international warehouse stocked

there is no way I could have reasonably expected to get anything but the new green batch I was looking for.

I no longer see this as an attempt to "dump" this old product on me, but my expectation of getting the new batch based on the facts above is completely justified as any reasonable person would agree.

Last edited:
Your points are not unreasonable about "higher quality" being interpreted multiple ways. However, you yourself presented the green batch as being better. You were quite specific. The blue batch was sold at a lower price based on that. Also, the price list in effect at the time showed the US warehouse had the blue batch, and international had the green batch.

In no way could I have foreseen that based on the group buy blind test all of a sudden the old blue batch was now the "higher quality" one.

For me, the clarity of the reconstituted peptide is what I consider "higher quality", that's all I was concerned about, not a slightly higher purity test.

There was no indication whatsoever the blue batch was even available from the international warehouse. This order included product from both warehouses and I was specific that I wanted Tesa from the international warehouse because I did not want what was available from the US warehouse. If wanted the blue batch, why would I do that?

As I said before, I am still hopeful this can be resolved. What Tracy describes means this is likely an honest misunderstanding by someone on his side deciding that "higher quality" from their point of view meant something other than what it meant to me.

However, based on QSCs statements about green being superior, that customers should specifically order from the international warehouse if they wanted the new green batch, and that the price list specified the green batch was what the international warehouse stocked, there is no way I could have reasonably expected to get anything but the new green batch.

There were no blue tops in USA warehouse.

Blue tops were never sold at lower price compared to Greens. When the blue were the only batch, they were sold the same price as the green now.

The same way we have now matte blue new batch 97%; that is the same price as green tops.

If you orders now that I posted the lab test of the 97% "higher quality" tesamorelin, doesn't mean you will get the new matt blue tops? no, you will get randomly either the green 95% or the matte blue 97%, no matter how you specify it in the ordering email.

As I said, the price list host the most recent lab report, it doesn't mean you will get that specific batch, loud and clear.

We talked enough about this subject, we can agree to disagree. If you find my points are not unreasonable, I find the same thing about yours, and your word against mine, as for them, they can make their own judgement based on our mutual posts.

No hard feelings.