Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

There were no blue tops in USA warehouse.

Blue tops were never sold at lower price compared to Greens. When the blue were the only batch, they were sold the same price as the green now.

The same way we have now matte blue new batch 97%; that is the same price as green tops.

If you orders now that I posted the lab test of the 97% "higher quality" tesamorelin, doesn't mean you will get the new matt blue tops? no, you will get randomly either the green 95% or the matte blue 97%, no matter how you specify it in the ordering email.

As I said, the price list host the most recent lab report, it doesn't mean you will get that specific batch, loud and clear.

We talked enough about this subject, we can agree to disagree. If you find my points are not unreasonable, I find the same thing about yours, and your word against mine, as for them, they can make their own judgement based on our mutual posts.

No hard feelings.

Tracy,

Green is "Higher quality" in your own words, which I used on my order. "Better batch" in your own words. "Order from the international warehouse if you want the higher quality green batch" in your own words.

I am not someone who didn't do their homework. No reasoanble person would expect to get the old batch when specifically saying they are ordering from the international warehouse to get the "higher quality" batch.

The price list (attached below). I ordered from showed the US warehouse selling the blue tops (with a lower purity) and international stocking the green tops with a higher purity test result.

Be reasonable. "Higher quality" could only mean one thing based on all this. Where would I have even seen the group buy test on the green tops before ordering? I did not want the cloudy blue tops. And frankly, we only know the green tops dropped in purity based on tests conducted after the initial one showed 99%. A new test on the old batch is very likely to show degradation as well.

IMG_8626.jpeg

IMG_8625.jpeg

IMG_8610.jpeg

It took 6ml of BAC water. and transfer to a larger vial to get what was sent to me to dissolve, and is still cloudy. That means a standard daily dose of 2mg requires a 1.2ml subcutaneous injection. That is not acceptable.

Attachments

• QSC - price list 01-05-2024.pdf
    155.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Group buy n°18: Tirzepatide 50mg

Pricing & Minimum Order Quantity:
Pricing : $400/kit.
MOQ : 1 kit, orange tops
1 kit = 10 vials of 50mg each = 500mg total/kit. Overfilled 51.85mg/vial.
Testing: Janoshik Analytical

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/46748-Tirzepatide_50_mg_5U3P11EBVXUF

Free shipping to all countries.

Minimum order quantity : 1 kit

Guaranteed quality, Guaranteed delivery to all countries that have reship policy.

Frequent questions:

Q: International or domestic?
A: International & domestic, US first buyers will get it domestic, 3-5 days delivery, few hundreds kits available in USA, once sold out, it's sent from China.

Q: Reship insurance?
A: Required for Australia and Canada: 20% of total cost added to the order to be eligible for reship if the parcel is lost or seized.

Q: Quality guarantees?
A: Overfilled, Guaranteed pure, not contamination.

Q: How to order?

A: List of kits you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, zip code, state, and appt number and all useful info for successful delivery):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Q: Deadline?
A: Last day to pay and place orders is Friday 16th august, 10 pm US time.

Q: Can I add other items or peptides to same order?
A: No

Q: testing refund?
A: QSC will cover the testing cost of 3 vials of tirz 50mg, and shipping cost from the hub to Janoshik. QSC will not credit or refund the donors for vials, nor shipping cost to the hub ($9).

Test Report #46748.png

Any issue with tirz degradation once reconstituted (like HCG) ? Wondering about these large 30-50 mg dose vials if you’re only using a few Mg per week ?

Thanks.

Anyone use their TU? What can you say?

P.S. not looking for hplc, bloods or whatever. Just looking for personal experiences. Thanks.

Well I will say this.. he did get a better answer and explanation than he would have got 7 months ago.. At that time it would have been a simple "Fu@k You"
@Ghoul

You got your answer, now do what you told the other guys who had valid points but still found the resolution unsatisfactory, spend their money somewhere else.

Or be like the others who cannot help themselves and still stick with the cheapest source, price before pride. Hell, you got lucky you didn’t get the Tren Tracy treatment.

But like you said you admire the Asian way of doing business right, there it is, enjoy.

@Ghoul

You got your answer, now do what you told the other guys who had valid points but still found the resolution unsatisfactory, spend their money somewhere else.

Or be like the others who cannot help themselves and still stick with the cheapest source, price before pride. Hell, you got lucky you didn’t get the Tren Tracy treatment.

But like you said you admire the Asian way of doing business right, there it is, enjoy.

Since the whole defense of not dealing with this is that they sent me the "higher quality" batch I specified, based on the original test results from last November, vs the results from the "degraded" group buy samples taken two months after the original results of the new batch, I'm prepared to send two sealed vials of this out for testing. This would make for an apples to apples comparison.

I'll post the results for all to see here and in the QSC test results thread, either way. He says it's higher quality, if it is and I'll have to eat crow.

If the results show it's a lower quality than the newer batch, will @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals acknowledge I wasn't sent the "higher quality" batch as ordered and take responsibility?

What do you say Tracy? I believe that's a very fair offer.