Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The fat computer nerd was a prevalent stereotype. Some people get obese from work that involves sitting down for long or not involving too many movements.. It isn't odd to find the obese developer, obese researcher, obese radiologist or even obese surgeon.
There are a number of genetic conditions that affect intelligence that also predisposed to obesity though.

I underwent a fair bit of testing as a youth and those folks doing the testing concluded that I was likely pretty sharp. I had some success in tech, probably as a result of that fact. During the height of my rise in my career, I was 340lbs, currently I'm 175 at 8-9% bf. I became so obese partly as a result of my obsession with my work, which required that I be sedentary most of the time.

I'm happy to say that's less common in tech these days, but the stereotype still exists. There's a person in my org that's falling into this trap who is brilliant. I wish there were some work-appropriate way that I could influence them into a healthier lifestyle.

I underwent a fair bit of testing as a youth and those folks doing the testing concluded that I was likely pretty sharp. I had some success in tech, probably as a result of that fact. During the height of my rise in my career, I was 340lbs, currently I'm 175 at 8-9% bf. I became so obese partly as a result of my obsession with my work, which required that I be sedentary most of the time.

I'm happy to say that's less common in tech these days, but the stereotype still exists. There's a person in my org that's falling into this trap who is brilliant. I wish there were some work-appropriate way that I could influence them into a healthier lifestyle.
I agree. I was just pointing out to the commenter that has strangely never seen an intelligent obese person.

There's a person in my org that's falling into this trap who is brilliant. I wish there were some work-appropriate way that I could influence them into a healthier lifestyle.
Tell them they are fat. If they are smart they'll understand.
I agree. I was just pointing out to the commenter that has strangely never seen an intelligent obese person.

1723572858134.png

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals any update on if a new discord will be created? It made group buys and staying up to date on sales so much easier.

Yes, fully agree, I downloaded the Telegram app and submitted the link and couldn't get it to work. Plus I dont like the need to give permissions that can worm into exploits and potential threats. Hopefully Tracy can work on a more stronger discord or webiste in the near future.
For now I'll use this/our (Meso) website to hopefully catch important anouncements and responses on time :cool:

"you are free to mix your peptides, with Hospira, our bac water, acetic acid, DMSO, deca oil, piss, milk, you can inject it, sniff it, drink it, you can reconstitute it with 0.5ml, 2ml, 1/2 liter, that's not my business at this point."

Tracy doesn't get enough credit for the subtle comedic sprinkles we get during these back and forths. Shit makes me crack up sometimes.

One way to look at it is that low IQ is perhaps a risk factor for Obesity.
If you are smarter you'll eventually do the right thing (per weight management)
Obesity is a low-IQ trait.

If you are smart and more aware, you will know about diabetes, pressure on joints, difficult breathing, cardiovascular issues, LDL cholesterol, strokes, and more, which will make you to make the right decision when it comes to food consumption.

And who can be happy when they can't climb the stairs or walk 500 meters without getting exhausted and starting to breathe heavily?

Yes, fully agree, I downloaded the Telegram app and submitted the link and couldn't get it to work. Plus I dont like the need to give permissions that can worm into exploits and potential threats. Hopefully Tracy can work on a more stronger discord or webiste in the near future.
For now I'll use this/our (Meso) website to hopefully catch important anouncements and responses on time :cool:
A website wouldn't be too bad of an idea. Hell I'm a full stack software engineer so if they wanted one it honestly wouldn't be that hard. The offer is there @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals if you want a custom forum let me know.

The amount of self doxing that went on in that discord was insane.

Tracy:

Any intentions of supplying the peptide Prostamax in the future?

"Prostamax is a synthetic tetrapeptide (Lys-Glu-Asp-Pro) belonging to the Khavinson peptide family.(1) Recent investigations propose its potential for instigating primary reparative mechanisms across diverse tissues, particularly in the case of prostate cell cultures. Its influence may extend as far as the modulation of chromatin structural dynamics, with a discernible potential to activate genes in a previously repressed state, thereby inducing alterations in chromosomal dynamics."

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Sponsors