Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That’s a good idea. I hopped on QSC early on for several orders. Then when they had over 1000 pages I pretty much went US domestic for the last year or more. But I just rekindled the QSC fire with a beefy order.

Only thing I don’t like is asking for identification because I’m excited and want to pin something immediately lol. But I’m gonna use your protocol from now on. Good share.
Awe oh...

Anyone order USA domestic test c or e or tren a recently? Like last 2-3 weeks.

Accidentally got these mixed up because I tossed away the sku. This is far from my first time ordering with QSC and I know what their tren looks like but I’d just like to double check with community.

I received vials with puprle cap and a more yellow looking oil. Not orange. I thought it was tren but it seems like it may be the test I ordered
Got test c recently. Purple tops.

Very limited experience with this company but I had an issue a few months back with customs, I had to travel for 3 months, I couldn't wait around. I was fully refunded by Tracy and welcomed back with a new order just this week.

Maybe it's how things are handled on both sides that sets a persons attitude, come with a good attitude get a good attitude back in return.

Shit happens, I been at this over 15 years!
That's impressive if fully refunded actual money and not just reship.

I wonder how many $150,000 / year federal agents are assigned to monitor this forum for occasional pics of packing material.

Thank god they'd never spend $75 on an order to see for themselves, right, guardians of opsec?

I have no issues with injection but my wife is having a reaction at injection site. Its slightly itchy oval shaped red spot/blotch about 2 inches that appears the next day and will last for 5 to 7 days.

Someone I'm coaching started having site reactions to tirzepatide. I had them try different batches, different bac water, all to no avail. They had a history of allergic reactions and even tried a prescription antihistamine, but eventually reverted to semaglutide.

Based on anecdotal reports, it seems that site reactions are relatively common with tirzepatide. I could only find maybe one reference in the literature with no real guidance as to how to proceed.

I wonder how many $150,000 / year federal agents are assigned to monitor this forum for occasional pics of packing material.

Thank god they'd never spend $75 on an order to see for themselves, right, guardians of opsec?

All China packs get inspected and matched to the algorithm of source board forum pic databases didn't you know?

Why assign someone to this forum when it's so easy to automatically scrape this forum along with a ton of other high probability sites, run potential text/imagery through a classifier, and then forward high probability hits to a desk at CBP?

Yeah, a single image is unlikely to really be a problem, but why take the risk, eh? All it does is potentially screw a vendor and their customers, right?

Mezo seems to have this discussion every so often and the general consensus seemed to be to err on the side of caution and not post images of what is stealth packaging. Letting another new member know this politely seemed appropriate.

All China packs get inspected and matched to the algorithm of source board forum pic databases didn't you know?

Why assign someone to this forum when it's so easy to automatically scrape this forum along with a ton of other high probability sites, run potential text/imagery through a classifier, and then forward high probability hits to a desk at CBP?

Yeah, a single image is unlikely to really be a problem, but why take the risk, eh? All it does is potentially screw a vendor and their customers, right?

Mezo seems to have this discussion every so often and the general consensus seemed to be to err on the side of caution and not post images of what is stealth packaging. Letting another new member know this politely seemed appropriate.

Sure, err on the side of caution but let's use some common sense here.

No one is bothering to surveil forums for packaging pics, sending out intelligence bulletins that some eagle eyed customs officer will memorize or refer to when enforcement is not done based on visual inspectors who are fooled by packaging tricks like its 1982.

A tiny percentage of packages are actually selected for inspection. They're sent through a 6 position density scanner that's not dissimilar to an MRI, The device is connected to a system that analyzes the results of the scan and can identify the contents, no matter how well concealed, down the molecular level.

In other words, if a package is selected for inspection, they'll know what it is before even opening it. Packaging is irrelevant. The reason so much gets through is because the volume of packs coming into the US is 4 million a day now, 100 times more than inspection capacity can handle. Thats why they're spending billions on massive high speed, automated, contractor run inspection facilities, the first going online at JFK in January, when I think we're in for a very unpleasant change compared to the current situation.

Last edited:
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
What other ingredients / filler do you use for the tirz? And is it the same filler material in all your peptides?

I bought 5mg and 10mg kits us domestic. I have no issues with injection but my wife is having a reaction at injection site. Its slightly itchy oval shaped red spot/blotch about 2 inches that appears the next day and will last for 5 to 7 days. We did 3 test shots of just bac water in different locations and no reaction. Thanks