Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Tren plus tirz has been the easiest cut of my life. And I agree with what you said to the point I plan on keeping tirz in on my rebound and into the off-season at a very low dose for these exact reasons.
Would love to try tirz with trest. Trest shreds me like nothing else with so much energy but also makes you hungry as.

1. It's a mistake to think you'll reset "tolerance" to GLPs by taking a break. That's not how they work. They're hormones, not diet pills. Do you develop a tolerance to Testosterone? In fact, it seems stopping and restarting most often results in a weaker response in the future.

2. GLPs adjust the body's "set weight". At a stable dose, as your weight approaches that point, appetite suppression is reduced. If you gain weight, it will increase again. In order to increase appetite suppression once you've reached a weight where is weakens, you have to increase dose to push the "set weight" lower.
So which do you recommend: dropping to a low dose (2.5or5) during a bulk to reap benefit. Or dropping it completely during a bulk.

Also, if I were to drop it, when I do use it to cut again should I just start at the dose I last used or start at 2.5 and build like when I first start?

Also, when people switch glps because they feel it's not working. Is it just to regain appetite suppression? You're still reaping the benefits of glps even without feeling the appetite suppression?

1. It's a mistake to think you'll reset "tolerance" to GLPs by taking a break. That's not how they work. They're hormones, not diet pills. Do you develop a tolerance to Testosterone? In fact, it seems stopping and restarting most often results in a weaker response in the future.

2. GLPs adjust the body's "set weight". At a stable dose, as your weight approaches that point, appetite suppression is reduced. If you gain weight, it will increase again. In order to increase appetite suppression once you've reached a weight where is weakens, you have to increase dose to push the "set weight" lower.
Good info

So which do you recommend: dropping to a low dose (2.5or5) during a bulk to reap benefit. Or dropping it completely during a bulk.

Also, if I were to drop it, when I do use it to cut again should I just start at the dose I last used or start at 2.5 and build like when I first start?

Also, when people switch glps because they feel it's not working. Is it just to regain appetite suppression? You're still reaping the benefits of glps even without feeling the appetite suppression?

Personally, based on everything I've personally seen, experienced, and while not examined directly, anecdotally observed by researchers in studies and by practitioners in medical journal articles, using, then stopping GLP class meds, whether it's months or years, results in a weaker weight loss response for some reason.

The other benefits, to the heart, liver, vascular system, nerves, pancreas are independent of the weight loss aspect as those organs are all rich in GLP receptors and the benefits are the direct result of their activation.

I think staying on a low dose continuously, below the weight loss threshold, is the smartest way to use these for now, to avoid the risk of desensitization, and benefit from the long and growing list of potent health benefits.

When you want to lose weight, titrate the dose up over a few weeks, and drop back down.

As far as people switching to different GLPs because they think "it's stopped working" due to "tolerance" is overlaying their knowledge of other meds onto these.

How do we know there's no tolerance?

Because when used per the conventional protocol, once goal weight is reached, patients stay on a long term maintainance dose. Studies involving tens of thousands of users demonstrate that after 3 years at the same maintainance dose the overwhelming majority do not regain any weight. a few continue to lose, and even fewer gain a small amount. If tolerance was a thing, that wouldn't be the case and people would slowly return to baseline weight.

It's helpful to think of the thermostat analogy. These drugs lower the weight setting. Once that setting is reached, you no longer feel appetite suppression. If you gained weight you'd feel it again until you get back down to the "setting". By increasing the dose, the setting is lowered further, and appetite suppression would return until you get down to whatever the new level is. It's worth noting it takes 4 weeks at the new dose to reach the full potential of that dose. Sometimes one week after an increase it's barely felt, people increase again, and it's too much, so I like to wait 2 weeks after an adjustment to decide whether to increase again.

Last edited:
From what I researched for Tirz, shot every 5th - 6th day is optimal. I'm using for something else that's got nothing to do with fat loss, so I'm only taking 5mg each 5 days and not increasing it. I still notice appetite suppression and its been 6 weeks on it so far.

Honestly, at 5mg each 5th day, if I went onto even a semi clean diet, I'd be shedding weight!

I think as more research makes its way mainstream, people are going to realize that rapid fat loss is a side effect of overdosing GLP1's (Don't get me wrong, I'm not one to admonish anyone for high doses of anything, you do you) but I think the whole weight loss thing is really over shadowing just how beneficial LOW dose GLP1's can be for a whole range of things.

I also think off season low dose GLP1's will become mainstream in BB, low enough that they aren't interfering with being able to eat the calorie's to grow, yet still getting a whole heap of long term health benefit's from them. My thinking around it at this point is that it has the potential to act as protection for a host of negative health outcomes that can come from PED use.... But that's a very early opinion.
Combine daily Metformin with your low dose GLP1 shot and you may live forever.