Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Primo 200 & Trestolone promo

Pricing:

Primo 200mg/ml : $240/kit
Trestolone Enanthate 75mg/ml : $260/kit
Trestolone acetate 50mg/ml : $160/kit

Shipping cost
1-2 kits: $40
3-4 kits: $55
5-8 kits: $75

Buyers who get both Primo 200mg/ml and full kit of trest E 75mg/ml get free shipping.

Buyers who want to add single vials of trest e 75mg/ml: $30/vial.

Contact info:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:
List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Deadline:
End : 27th August 2024.

View attachment 292615View attachment 292616
Every day almost it seems there's something I need that even I didn't know about!

Sorry if its already answered but i am very busy and can't follow everything,how often is email replied? I need to distinguish what is what and i am kind in rush and there is no reply 24 hours

Sorry if its already answered but i am very busy and can't follow everything,how often is email replied? I need to distinguish what is what and i am kind in rush and there is no reply 24 hours
This is not the place to order if you’re in a rush. QSC and Tracy are fuckinf phenomenal but if you have not planned accordingly and need something quick you need to be looking elsewhere and come back here to make a stock once you have what you “need” in hand to hold you over.

This is not the place to order if you’re in a rush. QSC and Tracy are fuckinf phenomenal but if you have not planned accordingly and need something quick you need to be looking elsewhere and come back here to make a stock once you have what you “need” in hand to hold you over.

Buffer supply is a must with any underground product. Can't believe some of the guys who order mid cycle and panic when delays happen for one reason or another because they're about to run out.

guys,i ordered 20 times bigger orders here,its not my for my cycle at all,i was usually just getting reply in 24 hours. Only this time i am in rush for something else that i can'tdiscuss here and only wanted to know what is average answer time and thats it,no need to bash me. I am very busy atm and didn't follow lately what is going on here. and yes, tracy was always phenomenal

guys,i ordered 20 times bigger orders here,its not my for my cycle at all,i was usually just getting reply in 24 hours. Only this time i am in rush for something else that i can'tdiscuss here and only wanted to know what is average answer time and thats it,no need to bash me. I am very busy atm and didn't follow lately what is going on here. and yes, tracy was always phenomenal

No bashing man, I was giving an example of why it's good to have a bigger supply, but not suggesting that was you.

It’s the weekend as well

Let's use our brain and do some critical thinking

1. It's the weekend

2. It's currently 6:30am on Sunday there

I don't expect a response unless it Monday through Friday during normal business hours but sometimes they do respond after hours but again I don't expect them too.

If you click on the link of the product you ordered on the list to view the test results it will usually say the cap color

Don't forget to preorder the tabs!

Oxandrolone tabs more than 65% of the stock is sold already

Domestic delivery !!

Tablets 100 tabs ($)500 tabs ($)1000 tabs ($)
Dianabol 100x50mg30125200
Anadrol 100x40mg30125200
Oxandrolone 100x30mg30125200
Winstrol 100x25mg30125200
5-Amino-1MQ 100x20mg85325550

View attachment 292624View attachment 292625View attachment 292626View attachment 292627View attachment 292628
Sent an email for the amino mq. Waiting for reply.

Jk it was in my drafts. Looking forward to these.

Would love to see 10mg anavar.

Let's use our brain and do some critical thinking

1. It's the weekend

2. It's currently 6:30am on Sunday there

I don't expect a response unless it Monday through Friday during normal business hours but sometimes they do respond after hours but again I don't expect them too.

If you click on the link of the product you ordered on the list to view the test results it will usually say the cap color
cap colors that i got are different than ones from test results

I've been doing once weekly. I notice I get somewhat of an appetite by the 6th day or so. Nothing unmanageable. Every 5 days would probably alleviate that, but it's just simpler to pin it same day of the week.

But I'm done dieting and plan on raising calories in Sept. It was my first run on tirz so I started at 2.5 and raised it every 2 weeks or so and I'm up to 10. I wondered if I could just drop it back down to 2.5 to get the other benefits of tirz while trying to bulk or it'd be better to come off completely so when I cut next time around I could start at 2.5 and hopefully it'd feel like when I first started tirz.

I haven't decided which I'd do. I'm leaning towards dropping it totally. But I too have been rattling it around the noggin.
Its my 1st time running it and I actually think I'm using to much for what I'm after. I think the 5 day shot is the sweet spot for Tirz, I don't feel any drop off in the appetite suppression and I think that might be a driver behind people upping the dose consistently as their appetite comes back day 6/7 and it makes them feel like they need to increase it every few weeks. I'm pinning every day for a range of things, so a 5 day protocol for Tirz is just a entry on the spreadsheet telling me what to take on what day.

Its going to be an experiment in the off season for sure, you would just need to start where you think and adjust based on your appetite suppression "side effect". I suspect 1 - 2.5mg might be a good level for most males to have running in the background to offset some of the long term sides from PED's... But its a guess at this point.

I need to distinguish what is what and i am kind in rush and there is no reply 24 hours
cap colors that i got are different than ones from test results
I was just making a joke....But you did say the above quotes which to me looks like you need help figuring out what is what and the cap colors you got are different. I am sure tracy can help but as others said its the weekend and factor the time difference.