Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Looking for a better cutter on a good diet Primo e or Mast e? Of course test c being used and hgh
I know many see them as interchangable and I partly agree but in this case I personally feel masteron beats primo.

But that is just my personal opinion.

I know many see them as interchangable and I partly agree but in this case I personally feel masteron beats primo.

But that is just my personal opinion.
thanks for the reply... Im on trt and will throw in some mast e... Im 51 just looking for more of the lean look then the bloated big tick look ha

Damn. I'm on a trt dose. Four kits would last me like 20 years. That's a great price, though.

Yeah 40 vials is a bit much for almost any purpose. Would be better to require a 2 kit, $200, or even $250 minimum, allowing other full priced products from the international warehouse (assuming that's where it's coming from) to be added to the order to reach the minimum $ amount. Like a "loss leader" store discount requiring a minimum purchase of other goods.

Then again building up a buffer supply may not make much sense.

We have a new self appointed mod here at MESO, so I'll defer to his judgement on this one. What do you say, @Lexington ?

Yeah 40 vials is a bit much for almost any purpose. Would be better to require a 2 kit, $200, or even $250 minimum, allowing other full priced products from the international warehouse (assuming that's where it's coming from) to be added to the order to reach the minimum $ amount. Like a "loss leader" store discount requiring a minimum purchase of other goods.

We have a new self appointed mod here at MESO, so I'll defer to his judgement on this one. What do you say, @Lexington ?
It's not much at all. You can use that vials for 3 years easily. If you cycle twice a year + TRT it's easily 1 kit a year. So you are getting for a ridiculous prices enough gear for 3+ years.

If spending 160$ of test for 3+ years is too much maybe Cycling is not for you and you should go and think on getting a better job

Keep going, just keep it up…

thanks for the reply... Im on trt and will throw in some mast e... Im 51 just looking for more of the lean look then the bloated big tick look ha

Is that's all the consideration it takes for you to throw in another compound?

Both Primo and Mast will have an impact on your estrogen. Primo is a suicide AI and Mast is a SERM. There is a great deal of individual variation in terms of how people react to these. It might be worth doing some more research to understand what you should be looking for.

Ran the new 400mg NAD+. Diluted in 1.5ml BAC and buffered with .5ml 8.4% sodium bicarb. 1 or 2/10 burn going in, nothing unmanageable but enough to notice. I'll probably leave it as is but if you're going for 0/10, I'd bump the Bicarb up slightly.

Felt the usual effects afterwards. Good stuff

The last Jano report in the price list for Test P is from Oct 2022. How long would it last in mct oil? how much degradation would have occurred by now?