Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No idea what you're talking about but finasteride has been shown to cause libido loss in 1%. We're taking full in idgaf about pussy......or bussy..... you're talking steroids. There is a risk. Test is natty but 5000% the natty production is not going to come without consequences.

I hate percentages because they're thrown around and I really don't think absorbed.

And all it takes to avoid libido loss is to lower the damn dose. .25mg still provides 90% of hair protection while side effects are essentially unheard of at that dose.

They should however, offer .25mg tabs imo. 1mg is an unnecessarily high starting dose and a major pain to quarter.

Hey everyone I'd like to make a big order to canada from their international warehouse? Is it safe? Will it get through? Does anyone have any experience? Any answers or insight would be greatly appreciated

Primo is a steroid.

For which one of the metabolites is a suicide AI, as I clarified. I also clarified my statement on Mast. SERM-like is more accurate.

I'm half willing to bet, this is the internet, half or more don't get bloods. Thus none know what is really going on. Sucks bro, the answer is easy, go with the tried and true.

I'd personally rather run test and primo and titrate primo sufficient to keep e2 in check increasing my total anabolic load in the process as opposed to test and an AI. Either way, get bloodwork.

Hey everyone I'd like to make a big order to canada from their international warehouse? Is it safe? Will it get through? Does atnyone have any experience? Any answers or insight would be greatly appreciated
You people are always looking for reassurance and guarantees. Anyone here have experience in Canada? This is meso. Have you any idea how many members we have?
Is it safe? What? Injecting dirt cheap gear(its actually cheaper than the dirt at the weed grows that litter Desert Hot Springs which is the shithole cesspool of a town making a strange kind of comeback from the tax revenue from all the legal drug dealers that now have a stranglehold on the Chamber of Commerce over there) and GH?

The shit is so cheap that its now acceptable for there to be floaters in the vials. Noobs are logging on for the very first time and learning that its a non issue. The 12 year old little girl brewing in the sweat shop must've been too exhausted to notice the filter blew out or too tired to care? Just refilter yourself at home. We're all friends here. You don't think that's fair? Go suck something off and buy your shit elsewhere. You're banned from ordering.

We're so lucky to be graced by the presence of these bottom feeders. Some wish there were 10 more just like them. Its strange to watch the new guys ask a question only to be insulted by the man or men pretending to be female when they are living off the dollars the new guys throw at them day after day.

Just wait until you get an order that isn't yours. You'll be given the name and address of the guy who actually placed the order that you received. If you don't commit the felony and ship where you are told you will be responsible to pay for that order. If you don't you will be black listed. Some members here, in an attempt to cyber suck off these wonderful human beings, will berate you for not doing so. How's that for safe?

That's just a quick look at what your in for. Oh...one last thing, Mr Bigshot....how much are you gonna drop? Why would you post that you "want to place a BIG order" if you didn't want someone to ask about your finances? Right? Or are you hoping you'll get a dm from this vendor drooling over the thought of a wealthy American with deep pockets who will give you the VIP treatment? They don't care about you or how well off your dad is. You're nobody to them or anyone, really?

I, on the other hand, am not that proud and I don't hate all Westerners like QSC does. When you want the Royal treatment, bring proof of your bank balance and the long list(it better be long) you brag about wanting to pick up and I'll take proper care of you. I'll help you find a home for that Bitcoin burning a hole in your pocket. We'll make a long weekend out of it. We won't be filling your safe with $6 vials of Testosterone. You've got $$ then act and spend like you. You've got this one life....you want to really live and enjoy the finer things or do you want $20 growth hormone kits? Get it together, big shot.

You people are always looking for reassurance and guarantees. Anyone here have experience in Canada? This is meso. Have you any idea how many members we have?
Is it safe? What? Injecting dirt cheap gear(its actually cheaper than the dirt at the weed grows that litter Desert Hot Springs which is the shithole cesspool of a town making a strange kind of comeback from the tax revenue from all the legal drug dealers that now have a stranglehold on the Chamber of Commerce over there) and GH?

The shit is so cheap that its now acceptable for there to be floaters in the vials. Noobs are logging on for the very first time and learning that its a non issue. The 12 year old little girl brewing in the sweat shop must've been too exhausted to notice the filter blew out or too tired to care? Just refilter yourself at home. We're all friends here. You don't think that's fair? Go suck something off and buy your shit elsewhere. You're banned from ordering.

We're so lucky to be graced by the presence of these bottom feeders. Some wish there were 10 more just like them. Its strange to watch the new guys ask a question only to be insulted by the man or men pretending to be female when they are living off the dollars the new guys throw at them day after day.

Just wait until you get an order that isn't yours. You'll be given the name and address of the guy who actually placed the order that you received. If you don't commit the felony and ship where you are told you will be responsible to pay for that order. If you don't you will be black listed. Some members here, in an attempt to cyber suck off these wonderful human beings, will berate you for not doing so. How's that for safe?

That's just a quick look at what your in for. Oh...one last thing, Mr Bigshot....how much are you gonna drop? Why would you post that you "want to place a BIG order" if you didn't want someone to ask about your finances? Right? Or are you hoping you'll get a dm from this vendor drooling over the thought of a wealthy American with deep pockets who will give you the VIP treatment? They don't care about you or how well off your dad is. You're nobody to them or anyone, really?

I, on the other hand, am not that proud and I don't hate all Westerners like QSC does. When you want the Royal treatment, bring proof of your bank balance and the long list(it better be long) you brag about wanting to pick up and I'll take proper care of you. I'll help you find a home for that Bitcoin burning a hole in your pocket. We'll make a long weekend out of it. We won't be filling your safe with $6 vials of Testosterone. You've got $$ then act and spend like you. You've got this one life....you want to really live and enjoy the finer things or do you want $20 growth hormone kits? Get it together, big shot.
Thanks man I appreciate it, should I DM you, do you have a price list? great post. I bought from them loads of times in europe. Customs here are super strict, just wanted to know what options there are. thanks @DECLAN appreciate the reply, I really enjoy their peptides.

You are an grumpy old man that probably has lost revenue due to this "bottom feeder".

Get over it, business is business.

Sponsors

Latest posts