Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm curious what the point is of changing up the crimper caps and flip off tops so frequently? I mean, if customs sees any vials coming from China, they know what's going on. It seems like it only serves to confuse customers and shippers alike. Why not have, say green, always be Test C?

Why? Just why? $200 and you have disposable filtration and a pump. Why anyone uses syringe filters anymore is beyond me
I think most who don’t need to brew liters of oil don’t want to invest in laminar hood and don’t want the trouble of doing the sterilization of vials and stoppers.

For myself, I only need 150-250ml at most for a blast, I don’t need to invest in too much equipments. This way my gear is freshly brewed every 6-12 months. This is just a small time guy like me though.

Sleep is a huge problem for me, and has been for 35 years. I started Epitalon at 100mcg for a couple weeks, then 250mcg, then 500mcg, then 1mg and still didn’t get much in the way of improvement in my sleep, but at 2mg, my sleep definitely improved a lot. I’ve tried backing down the dose, but for me, 2mg is my sweet spot. It’s way higher than what most people use, but I’ve found other people using these higher doses and there are other companies selling Epitalon 100mg vials.

I’d like a higher concentration so I could load up my insulin pen for a while and a 60mg vial would last me a month.

I realize there's a lower dose protocol to use...but I'm not sure Epitalon is supposed to be used chronically/long term

Then again, wtf do we really know about some of these peptides anyway? If you asked me to point to a reason you CAN'T use it long term, I cant...lol

I think most who don’t need to brew liters of oil don’t want to invest in laminar hood and don’t want the trouble of doing the sterilization of vials and stoppers.

For myself, I only need 150-250ml at most for a blast, I don’t need to invest in too much equipments. This way my gear is freshly brewed every 6-12 months. This is just a small time guy like me though.
Lord brother. I don’t use a laminar hood.

I realize there's a lower dose protocol to use...but I'm not sure Epitalon is supposed to be used chronically/long term

Then again, wtf do we really know about some of these peptides anyway? If you asked me to point to a reason you CAN'T use it long term, I cant...lol

I wish I had a better solution for my sleep, but I’ve tried every sleep med I could find, various homeopathic concoctions, cognitive behavioral therapy, hypnosis, etc. Cannabis eatables helps, but it’s not an option for me. Opiates such as oxy or dilauded helps me sleep, but that’s what destroyed my endocrine system to begin with and I’d rather not go back down that road after having multiple Medtronic synchromed pain pumps that were implanted inside me fail.

I’m not sure which is worse for the long term, no sleep for days at a time (but no meds) or a good night of sleep with 2mg Epitalon + 200mg Trazodone + 80mg melatonin and living a much higher quality of life. So far, it’s been working for a little over a month and I feel great!

I'm curious what the point is of changing up the crimper caps and flip off tops so frequently? I mean, if customs sees any vials coming from China, they know what's going on. It seems like it only serves to confuse customers and shippers alike. Why not have, say green, always be Test C?
Tracy has said it's just one more inventory item to stock and track and delay things of a certain cap color isn't available. So they just run their runs with whatever caps are on hand/available and skip the extra hassle.

Then, good for you lol.

So its like the homebrew luchador style then brother?

From now on, every time a bubbly boy fear monger posts something about heavy metals, endotoxins, microplastics, coring, sterility testing, etc, I will post this video.

Cuz that shit gets old after about 5 minutes. It's a bizarre perversion of "harm reduction."

Like you should also be afraid of the airborne bacteria that can get on the needle after you withdraw it from the vial and before you stick it in your ass [insert gross infection pic meme.gif]

From now on, every time a bubbly boy fear monger posts something about heavy metals, endotoxins, microplastics, coring, sterility testing, etc, I will post this video.

Cuz that shit gets old after about 5 minutes. It's a bizarre perversion of "harm reduction."

Like you should also be afraid of the airborne bacteria that can get on the needle after you withdraw it from the vial and before you stick it in your ass [insert gross infection pic meme.gif]
Someone make a gif of our luchador, make him the Meso Hombrew Hombre!

The vast majority of homebrewers don't need elaborate setups. As a matter of fact they don't need anything more than sterile syringe filters and presterilized vials.

But things get out of hand, they develop delusions of grandeur about becoming their own little ugl, expand, stock up to ridiculous amounts of raws and equipment for all to come crashing down when they either get bored, frustrated because being a master brewer aint that easy or they get pinched

The vast majority of homebrewers don't need elaborate setups. As a matter of fact they don't need anything more than sterile syringe filters and presterilized vials.

But things get out of hand, they develop delusions of grandeur about becoming their own little ugl, expand, stock up to ridiculous amounts of raws and equipment for all to come crashing down when they either get bored, frustrated because being a master brewer aint that easy or they get pinched
The getting pinched is the reason I don't brew myself. It's one thing to get a package intercepted at the custom and maybe get a letter is another thing if they enter my home after having seized raws and find a brewer setup + raws.

The getting pinched is the reason I don't brew myself. It's one thing to get a package intercepted at the custom and maybe get a letter is another thing if they enter my home after having seized raws and find a brewer setup + raws.
You don't need lbs of stuff to brew. 100gr Test, 50gr of 2-3 anabolics and you are set for a few years worth of blast plus trt. Add 500gr of test of choice for the doomsday scenario and you are set.

You don't need lbs of stuff to brew. 100gr Test, 50gr of 2-3 anabolics and you are set for a few years worth of blast plus trt. Add 500gr of test of choice for the doomsday scenario and you are set.
I haven't really looked into brewing, I'm a bit autistic so I'm pretty sure I'll be super worried of everything and go overboard with the equipment ahah

Another thing that worry me, is it really that cheap? I mean you gotta buy the equipment, the raws and then you gotta send the raw to analyze, after you know the purity % you brew and then you gotta send to jano to check if you have brewed correctly.

Is it really that cheaper? Especially because if you don't buy much raws you gotta do the purity test every time you buy again.

I haven't really looked into brewing, I'm a bit autistic so I'm pretty sure I'll be super worried of everything and go overboard with the equipment ahah

Another thing that worry me, is it really that cheap? I mean you gotta buy the equipment, the raws and then you gotta send the raw to analyze, after you know the purity % you brew and then you gotta send to jano to check if you have brewed correctly.

Is it really that cheaper? Especially because if you don't buy much raws you gotta do the purity test every time you buy again.
You test the raws and thats it. No need to test the final potency unless you can't do basic math correctly.

Upfront cost is maybe $200. Add 100 for vials and expandables. 100gr test will yield 40 vials aka 4 kits of test. Thats approx the cost of buying finished oils from qsc one of the cheapest around. Everything after that is going to yield profit compared to buying finished oils.

And most importantly you control the variables: potency, sterility, rawsetc

I wish I had a better solution for my sleep, but I’ve tried every sleep med I could find, various homeopathic concoctions, cognitive behavioral therapy, hypnosis, etc. Cannabis eatables helps, but it’s not an option for me. Opiates such as oxy or dilauded helps me sleep, but that’s what destroyed my endocrine system to begin with and I’d rather not go back down that road after having multiple Medtronic synchromed pain pumps that were implanted inside me fail.

I’m not sure which is worse for the long term, no sleep for days at a time (but no meds) or a good night of sleep with 2mg Epitalon + 200mg Trazodone + 80mg melatonin and living a much higher quality of life. So far, it’s been working for a little over a month and I feel great!
You might get something out of this book - Melatonin Miracle Molecule beyond sleep, Written by John Lieurance, ND, DC.

Another book you might find of interest is (Bit of a heavy read) - How not to die with true high-dose Vitamin D Therapy, by Tiago Henriques

I'm running Epitalon at 5mg/day but its only for 20 days.

you need to try Clonidine. Iconic anti stress and sleep drug.