Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

you need to try Clonidine. Iconic anti stress and sleep drug.
I’ve tired various doses of Clonidine (both immediate and extended release) and unfortunately it doesn’t work well for me. My REM and deep sleep are not too good with Clonidine and I wake up feeling like I didn’t sleep well at all. I've tried it by itself and in combination with other drugs as well.

So far, it’s 2mg Epitalon, 200mg Trazodone, 80mg of melatonin and 100mg/wk nandrolone in addition to test that gives me the most benefit. Nandrolone and test make a huge difference in my chronic pain levels and are a big part of why I could finally sleep 4 to 5 and sometimes even 6 hours a night. The other stuff seems to help me quickly fall sleep, stay asleep and helps me get back to sleep if I do wake up. I’ve been getting 6 to 8 hours of sleep with the addition of Epitalon and feel good when I wake up, and recovery from working out has improved.

You test the raws and thats it. No need to test the final potency unless you can't do basic math correctly.

Upfront cost is maybe $200. Add 100 for vials and expandables. 100gr test will yield 40 vials aka 4 kits of test. Thats approx the cost of buying finished oils from qsc one of the cheapest around. Everything after that is going to yield profit compared to buying finished oils.

And most importantly you control the variables: potency, sterility, rawsetc
Thank narta now I'm down the fucking rabbit hole. I already dream of my Test U in castor oil perfectly brewed and other stuff. Fuck gotta start asking and reading stuff.

Is using Wise payment that much better or easier than the bank? I have never used it but hate going into the bank, especially sitting awkwardly while this shits done

Thank narta now I'm down the fucking rabbit hole.

freddie mercury GIF

:D

P.S. Opt for Test Decanoate

From now on, every time a bubbly boy fear monger posts something about heavy metals, endotoxins, microplastics, coring, sterility testing, etc, I will post this video.

Cuz that shit gets old after about 5 minutes. It's a bizarre perversion of "harm reduction."

Like you should also be afraid of the airborne bacteria that can get on the needle after you withdraw it from the vial and before you stick it in your ass [insert gross infection pic meme.gif]

There was a time when needle and vial sharing was common in gyms. Even the occasional instance of hepatitis didn't stop it, since the long term effect of liver cancer wasn't fully appreciated then. But AIDS finally did.

There were undoubtedly guys like you laughing at the "bubble boy" dudes who declined to share.

Standards improve with time and knowledge. The concerns are well documented by credible establishment research. not paranoid fringe fantasy, and the precautions we're discussing are no more extreme than a 1st year nurses aide would learn.

Even if we've eliminated 98% of the short term health risks of administering gear, is there something wrong with striving to knock out the rest, and prevent the next round of harms to our health that will only become apparent in long term?

Thank narta now I'm down the fucking rabbit hole. I already dream of my Test U in castor oil perfectly brewed and other stuff. Fuck gotta start asking and reading stuff.
Mr. Narta has been very cool to me. He is a. Awesome dude.. I bug the crap outta him about homwbrew information and he's always nice enough to answer my questions..