Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Gangstas, what’s up guys? McLovin here.

Today I would like to bring something to your guy’s attention. (this post is to bring some possible harm reduction not to hate on QSC or any of their products).
I ordered test cyp (clear caps EU domestic) from QSC the other week and it arrived a couple days ago. Upon inspection of the vials I found some black residue on the stopper of one of the vials. Not sure what this could be, I made a post on the discord asking if anyone else had found something similar or had a similar experience before.

AD_4nXfYrNtnfzafSrmtlSGvyP4-QPxp6fMp9ozyRntX_XXMICpj1OknUixhGQuPvSxOdvkVRqlt3Dut04VW-0m-XLDN2FDAcanW19xrMHaZr7W2u-01lHWyr8TW9iFB89BkjhlDIPeHQgcshzxoob_ZgFzRYeMT
AD_4nXccgx8qFWooD8etzVIO7K2y8rJIzaghsOdCoUaCCGYmAPrjbyf8Hr_oXl9Nll3t-tRgdy-HQsUCxKP76HZ_6Sc_fBpZUmte3aCAUIJbtHvIvHEnAMDEg0g4u_6YupjtYVUNIXDtJcLUqf0Kuo6w2X0T6gGh

After discussing it a little more with others on the discord and not being able to figure out what it could be I opened up the vial, took off the stopper and wiped it with a white paper tissue to see if whatever it is would come off easily. A gentle wipe did not remove any of the black stuff. Putting pressure and actually rubbing it did make it come off.

AD_4nXen6BYofcnpIU6kRdaIm-58p1n1DWXcsjBhAuJEIChmaIun5CXpnWoGL2jMDSjQKIgVSCV3vg_s84MMRkYXfMKm3RmdLNldmynWQIIG9xuM8OBFGku20bXBt62R9ErC-TTvvQ3v6ExZL1O8q5gWDDDmsb74

AD_4nXcJYucWeMnhb5UynBiDqZaJjlT4jmEa6Jgk8KsxFKq9iC06KS8JPDakVFfUqpaOAOvCxLI5Nd1ob108np9DEdIb0u15xTFMyPIKGtPChfOpC0uo2U53u7-q4SprtNkU7pkUVRFLFfrhrMjX21-atYqRQgXM

AD_4nXc2kOF1fmArzNq92aV3YV6Yl1RefQMDIqIaqtmXVOuoEDl94vSD9Nh9eXkyQNyE33U5DeL3eekdQJuQk36WHSz-rPCWkB0-Aws3Wr17PdA1_yBOt3x63z4gqmPhCIMXugIhRgDt4NHxlDpWqeHQsUdz7FE

Since i’ve been nothing more than a lurker on Meso i wasn’t able to post it on here until now (had insufficient privileges). QSC was notified about this the moment I discovered it. They said that they’ve never seen something like this before and gave feedback to the person in charge on the factory side to see what could be causing it. Couple hours later they mailed me back with this:
“It's possibly from the rubber stopper, mold or something else, feel free to toss it, and get refund or credit for it, or replacement with next order, as you like.
Sorry for the inconevenience.”

I have no personal problems or issues with QSC or Tracy and I'm by no means posting this to create drama or stir things up. My only reason is to bring attention to this and make sure others don’t have similar issues. This is about harm reduction and avoiding others to possibly inject mold!

After this all happened they decided to ban me and a couple of others that discussed this with me off their discord. The people who got banned including me weren’t just there to shit talk. We were members of the community that took part in conversations and answered questions of others and for me i spent some time creating labels with other members in the discord too.

AD_4nXcQoWZTbMOlZFmdxcX-tGCc7gLeX2AD88Pf8aUCiPVXvqMn5pMIwXh1KenJUqA3tREK9KYg447_8aUmERkKSLyg_4P2kynI3VjEXJ80uthKqoj8bVeD6Vf2HbWhhmw3TtXKM6FbHLFLBgwMxwWCN-SHwE8Z

This was discussed in the general chat / “chit chat” and I personally don't understand that discussing something like this is considered spamming or stirring up drama and find this unjustified. It was brought up to make this post on Meso which might have been their reasoning for the ban but ofc this is speculation.

Once again I have no personal problem with QSC, Tracy or anyone else involved in the discord or elsewhere. I will likely buy from QSC again if they allow me to continue being a customer. So far this seems like a one off issue.
Thanks for taking your time reading this and have a good one guys.
That doesn't sound good. BUT, we have to listen to the other side's story too. Can't make a fair judgement until then.

Today I would like to bring something to your guy’s attention. (this post is to bring some possible harm reduction not to hate on QSC or any of their products).
I ordered test cyp (clear caps EU domestic) from QSC the other week and it arrived a couple days ago. Upon inspection of the vials I found some black residue on the stopper of one of the vials. Not sure what this could be, I made a post on the discord asking if anyone else had found something similar or had a similar experience before.

AD_4nXfYrNtnfzafSrmtlSGvyP4-QPxp6fMp9ozyRntX_XXMICpj1OknUixhGQuPvSxOdvkVRqlt3Dut04VW-0m-XLDN2FDAcanW19xrMHaZr7W2u-01lHWyr8TW9iFB89BkjhlDIPeHQgcshzxoob_ZgFzRYeMT
AD_4nXccgx8qFWooD8etzVIO7K2y8rJIzaghsOdCoUaCCGYmAPrjbyf8Hr_oXl9Nll3t-tRgdy-HQsUCxKP76HZ_6Sc_fBpZUmte3aCAUIJbtHvIvHEnAMDEg0g4u_6YupjtYVUNIXDtJcLUqf0Kuo6w2X0T6gGh

After discussing it a little more with others on the discord and not being able to figure out what it could be I opened up the vial, took off the stopper and wiped it with a white paper tissue to see if whatever it is would come off easily. A gentle wipe did not remove any of the black stuff. Putting pressure and actually rubbing it did make it come off.

AD_4nXen6BYofcnpIU6kRdaIm-58p1n1DWXcsjBhAuJEIChmaIun5CXpnWoGL2jMDSjQKIgVSCV3vg_s84MMRkYXfMKm3RmdLNldmynWQIIG9xuM8OBFGku20bXBt62R9ErC-TTvvQ3v6ExZL1O8q5gWDDDmsb74

AD_4nXcJYucWeMnhb5UynBiDqZaJjlT4jmEa6Jgk8KsxFKq9iC06KS8JPDakVFfUqpaOAOvCxLI5Nd1ob108np9DEdIb0u15xTFMyPIKGtPChfOpC0uo2U53u7-q4SprtNkU7pkUVRFLFfrhrMjX21-atYqRQgXM

AD_4nXc2kOF1fmArzNq92aV3YV6Yl1RefQMDIqIaqtmXVOuoEDl94vSD9Nh9eXkyQNyE33U5DeL3eekdQJuQk36WHSz-rPCWkB0-Aws3Wr17PdA1_yBOt3x63z4gqmPhCIMXugIhRgDt4NHxlDpWqeHQsUdz7FE

Since i’ve been nothing more than a lurker on Meso i wasn’t able to post it on here until now (had insufficient privileges). QSC was notified about this the moment I discovered it. They said that they’ve never seen something like this before and gave feedback to the person in charge on the factory side to see what could be causing it. Couple hours later they mailed me back with this:
“It's possibly from the rubber stopper, mold or something else, feel free to toss it, and get refund or credit for it, or replacement with next order, as you like.

I have no personal problems or issues with QSC or Tracy and I'm by no means posting this to create drama or stir things up. My only reason is to bring attention to this and make sure others don’t have similar issues. This is about harm reduction and avoiding others to possibly inject mold!

After this all happened they decided to ban me and a couple of others that discussed this with me off their discord. The people who got banned including me weren’t just there to shit talk. We were members of the community that took part in conversations and answered questions of others and for me i spent some time creating labels with other members in the discord too.

AD_4nXcQoWZTbMOlZFmdxcX-tGCc7gLeX2AD88Pf8aUCiPVXvqMn5pMIwXh1KenJUqA3tREK9KYg447_8aUmERkKSLyg_4P2kynI3VjEXJ80uthKqoj8bVeD6Vf2HbWhhmw3TtXKM6FbHLFLBgwMxwWCN-SHwE8Z

This was discussed in the general chat / “chit chat” and I personally don't understand that discussing something like this is considered spamming or stirring up drama and find this unjustified. It was brought up to make this post on Meso which might have been their reasoning for the ban but ofc this is speculation.

Once again I have no personal problem with QSC, Tracy or anyone else involved in the discord or elsewhere. I will likely buy from QSC again if they allow me to continue being a customer. So far this seems like a one off issue.
You mean you didn't order the oven roasted sterile kits ?

Oh well

MCT oil, like any other oil is subject to oxidation and discoloration, especially if the vial isn't sealed properly, Oxide blackening will also occur when oil is exposed to moisture. This type of particle you will only find on the surface of the rubber, or metal, because it adheres to the surface of contact with the oxygen, it is far from being a floater, and if it were the case it would be in several vials, from the same kit, other kits of same batch, and in the whole vial, not only in this surface of the stopper.

The reason for your ban is clear, you spammed the thread with this topic, even though no one has the same problem. You are free to do the same spam here, you will not be banned, but you will be ignored.
You made your feedback, I gave you my answer, my replacement/credit/refund proposal on that specific vial, the topic will end there and everyone is free to think what they want

So not gonna send it off for testing?
Bold of you to open the vial when there's testing sources. Not trying to get in your business but for harm reduction purposes would be nice to know exactly what that black stuffs is / was ?
I'm sure science guys can speculate how someone could do an experiment and get the black stuffs... But I dunno
I'll be checking my vials more closely from today forward

i definitely see being concerned and that is valid. But I mean we also have come a long way with QSC bc you even stated he offered to refund your or give you store credit. Without seeing the discord it’s unclear to see if you were spamming or what not but it gets nuked so frequently.

To be honest yes sure we all would love to know EXACTLY wtf that is but we’ll have to guess. The big thing here I like is that Tracy did take responsibility and said he couldn’t offer a definite answer but could offer credit/refund

Not to sound like a jaded old head but….

Like ammunition finished PED product is produced en mass. I don’t care how good the lab is, you will have quality issues.

Anyone who truly is interested in quality buys raws, tests their batches and home brews. It’s that simple. Control the controllables.

Problems over

Literally anyone can copy and paste and read. You're giving him too much credit.

I've made a successful career of identifying and exploiting intelligent people. My instincts tell me that he's reasonably smart. Enough that I pay attention to what he posts. I can't prove this of course, but I understand his behavior and have been guilty of similar behavior at an earlier age.

Using his narcissism to make sure his opinion is preeminent and fact,

Like I said, it’s his narcissistic tendencies that overshadows whatever drive he has to help other people.

I think you're both confusing narcissism with insecurity. Not all attention-seeking behavior is narcissistic.

Imagine claiming having a 9 inch dick, being rich and accomplished, bragging about passport entry stamps and having a young girlfriend; all these things screams “listen to me since I’m better than you mentality”.
Has he done these things? If so, I've missed them. Even so, that'd still more likely be the product of insecurity.

maybe he’s gonna double down and call us all retarded meat heads lmao.

Regardless, I'm going to continue to find his ramblings entertaining. His peacocking doesn't offend me in the slightest. Several people, you and me included, have called him out on specific points and he's simply gone away for a while rather than address them, which is pretty telling. What I don't understand are folks that are personally affronted by his behavior that can't seem to put him on ignore.

I've made a successful career of identifying and exploiting intelligent people. My instincts tell me that he's reasonably smart. Enough that I pay attention to what he posts. I can't prove this of course, but I understand his behavior and have been guilty of similar behavior at an earlier age.

I think you're both confusing narcissism with insecurity. Not all attention-seeking behavior is narcissistic.

Has he done these things? If so, I've missed them. Even so, that'd still more likely be the product of insecurity.

Regardless, I'm going to continue to find his ramblings entertaining. His peacocking doesn't offend me in the slightest. Several people, you and me included, have called him out on specific points and he's simply gone away for a while rather than address them, which is pretty telling. What I don't understand are folks that are personally affronted by his behavior that can't seem to put him on ignore.
Why would you put someone who repeatedly spreads misinformation in ignore? I usually face whatever issues I think needs to be resolved or addressed head on, educational discussion is better there’s barely any good thing coming out of ignoring something or someone.

I guess you’re an expert on narcissistic behaviors then I stand corrected.

In the end of the day, we’re all here to support each other and by making absurd statements and making false claims usually leads to wrong information being spread around like wild fire.

Anyway, he doesn’t want to address it so no further discussion is needed I guess.

My instincts tell me that he's reasonably smart. I can't prove this of course
When he sees this.
Reasonably smart.
Oh dear

But why?
I am dumb you are going to say, but why not think it is true that he has travelled extensively or has managed to bag himself a younger partner?
Many men do.
Criticising people for not having a single stamp on their passport, though, is a no.
I didn’t like that.
My mum would be one of the low life idiots he is talking about.
Never had a holiday. Never been abroad. No time.
Working Monday to Sunday. That was it.

Regardless, I'm going to continue to find his ramblings entertaining. His peacocking doesn't offend me in the slightest.

yes

Several people, you and me included, have called him out on specific points and he's simply gone away for a while rather than address them, which is pretty telling. What I don't understand are folks that are personally affronted by his behavior that can't seem to put him on ignore.

Even if he is shown evidence to the contrary, he will keep going with his own thing.
No recognition. That's why others get annoyed.
I don't agree with people asking him to post pictures of his body, but one cannot be on a site like this bashing bodybuilders and men that take steroids to improve their look.
Within all this, I suppose the glp crusade doesn't help.

Why would you put someone who repeatedly spreads misinformation in ignore? I usually face whatever issues I think needs to be resolved or addressed head on, educational discussion is better there’s barely any good thing coming out of ignoring something or someone.

I guess you’re an expert on narcissistic behaviors then I stand corrected.

In the end of the day, we’re all here to support each other and by making absurd statements and making false claims usually leads to wrong information being spread around like wild fire.

Anyway, he doesn’t want to address it so no further discussion is needed I guess.

I decided to let this thread stew for a while, and it didn't disappoint.

You've been demanding, aggressively, that I have tests done regarding my claims about the effectiveness of "Terminal Sterilization" to make gear safer for end users and the high levels of endotoxin contamination I'm confident exist in UGL and homebrew gear.

I fully intend to. This is more complicated and much costlier than a simple AAS qualitative/quantitive measurement and I've had to do some legwork to establish what the process involved is.

But before I go into details of the testing procedure, what exactly are you alleging I'm wrong about?

1. Terminal Sterilization, which for Test Cyp is specified as 160c for 2 hours, will reduce bacterial contamination to 1 part per million, the FDA standard for human injectables.

2. The FDA safe limit of 3.5 Endotoxin Units per mg of test will be exceeded in homebrew and UGL gear.

I just want to make sure, as I'm sure you are, that when you're proven right and I'm proven guilty of "misinformation" we know what the goalposts are so there's no doubt in anyone's mind about how wrong I am.

Is it that Terminal Sterilization will not be proven to be effective protection for the end user against bacterially contaminated gear? Bacterial contamination from something like a filter defect, a pre-sterilized vial that's bad, or any other mistake made in home brewing or a UGL?

And in the case of endotoxin, are you saying vials of homebrew and UGL won't exceed the 3.5 EUs per mg of testosterone safe level specified by the FDA? I suspect it'll be ten times higher than the safety limit or more.

Once we define what you're expecting to be proven or disproven by these tests we can discuss the process I've put together and make any changes necessary to meet your requirements.

I decided to let this thread stew for a while, and it didn't disappoint.

You've been demanding, aggressively, that I have tests done regarding my claims about the effectiveness of "Terminal Sterilization" to make gear safer for end users and the high levels of endotoxin contamination I'm confident exist in UGL and homebrew gear.

I fully intend to. This is more complicated and much costlier than a simple AAS qualitative/quantitive measurement and I've had to do some legwork to establish what the process involved is.

But before I go into details of the testing procedure, what exactly are you alleging I'm wrong about?

1. Terminal Sterilization, which for Test Cyp is specified as 160c for 2 hours, will reduce bacterial contamination to 1 part per million, the FDA standard for human injectables.

2. The FDA safe limit of 3.5 Endotoxin Units per mg of test will be exceeded in homebrew and UGL gear.

I just want to make sure, as I'm sure you are, that when you're proven right and I'm proven guilty of "misinformation" we know what the goalposts are so there's no doubt in anyone's mind about how wrong I am.

Is it that Terminal Sterilization will not be proven to be effective protection for the end user against bacterially contaminated gear? Bacterial contamination from something like a filter defect, a pre-sterilized vial that's bad, or any other mistake made in home brewing or a UGL?

And in the case of endotoxin, are you saying vials of homebrew and UGL won't exceed the 3.5 EUs per mg of testosterone safe level specified by the FDA? I suspect it'll be ten times higher than the safety limit or more.

Once we define what you're expecting to be proven or disproven by these tests we can discuss the process I've put together and make any changes necessary to meet your requirements.
Show me the test buddy, enough with the bullshit I want to know who sold you tainted gear and how you resolved it.

Blah blah blah. Give us proof not more texts of bullshit.

I’ll make it easier who sold you the dirty gear, let’s hold them accountable for selling it to you. This way you helped the whole community, we don’t want anyone injecting dirty gear don’t we.

How about first characterize the impact of various levels of pyrogens or endotoxins? The FDA determines levels appropriate for manufacture, which may be well below the level that causes any harm.

Show me the test buddy, enough with the bullshit I want to know who sold you tainted gear and how you resolved it.

Blah blah blah. Give us proof not more texts of bullshit.

You make no sense.

No one has vials tested for microbial contamination except compounding pharmacies and manufacturers.

What do you expect me to do? Send in 100 vials to find the ones contaminated with bacteria?

The point of Terminal Sterilization is that you don't have to know. You don't have to test. It renders them sterile with absolute certainty. I don't understand why you and your low functioning posse thinks this is a terrible idea.

We should be demanding UGLs do this. If mom and pop tiny compounding shops can do it so can UGLs.

What are you trying to say? There's no contaminated gear out there? No filter blowouts or hidden defects? It only takes a pinhole.

I'd say homebrewers would be smart to do it to, but guys over there talk about filling open air vials and using the same syringe to pin AND filter their brew and none of you "harm reduction" activists say a word.

For all your bullshit about "community" and "harm reduction" you're allergic to any real effort to improve things, as if the way it is now is the only way.

Last edited:
I don't understand why you and your low functioning posse thinks this is a terrible idea.

You continue you dig this hole. It's getting to be tiresome. Repeatedly you fail to make a compelling point and then resort to insults when it fails to land. It's probably a good idea to work on your delivery.

The point of Terminal Sterilization is that you don't have to know. You don't have to test. It renders them sterile with absolute certainty. I don't understand why you and your low functioning posse thinks this is a terrible idea.

Let me counter your point with your peptide in the freezer argument. In that case, properly freezing peptides might yield some additional benefit, but you caution against it because the state change might do more harm than good. Yet, you expect that people should adopt your notion of terminal sterilization, which brings with it the same risk of harm if done improperly for an unproven or perhaps marginal benefit.

Maybe test C is fine at 160C for two hours. Is that true of other common compounds? Is it possible that by advocating for terminal sterilization that you might cause folks to spoil their gear?

I'm wondering where you found this number. USP General Chapter 85 sets the endotoxin limit at 5EU per kg per hour for IM injections. For an 80kg human like myself, the total injection volume shouldn't exceed 400EU.

You make no sense.

No one has vials tested for microbial contamination except compounding pharmacies and manufacturers.

What do you expect me to do? Send in 100 vials to find the ones contaminated with bacteria?

We should be demanding UGLs do this. If mom and pop tiny compounding shops can do it so can UGLs.

What are you trying to say? There's no contaminated gear out there? No filter blowouts or hidden defects? It only takes a pinhole.

I'd say homebrewers would be smart to do it to, but guys over there talk about filling open air vials and using the same syringe to pin AND filter their brew and none of you "harm reduction" activists say a word.

For all your bullshit about "community" and "harm reduction" you're allergic to any real effort to improve things, as if the way it is now is the only way.
You said you used ugl and sterilized it by heating it? You preach stuff you don’t have no first hand knowledge then?

How do you know our stuff is unsafe or unsterile? Did you ever brew yourself? Never, you just theorize and talk hypothetically all the time. I for one never deal with any open vial myself, everything is pre sterilized.

Stop your bullshit and go lift weights and learn to it rather than spend all day arguing with people who have actually experience on the topic.

I would rather you post a log in the nutrition forum and share us your journey to healthy weight rather than give unsolicited advice on non-existing problems.