Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Not yet, I'm waiting on their response for my very partial order that I'm confused enough on. Having many great orders this is my first one where I'm a bit stumped.
I’d just wait for them. Cap colors change all the time. They’ll get back with you on barcodes of what’s what. You may be able to decipher the code a bit to determine what’s what. Depending on what you ordered.

I’d just wait for them. Cap colors change all the time. They’ll get back with you on barcodes of what’s what. You may be able to decipher the code a bit to determine what’s what. Depending on what you ordered.
Yeah I understand all that, it was merely asking others bc while.caps may change colors, full packaging doesn't really. So I have 2 very distinct plastic boxes and assume. Someones also received recently

Yeah I understand all that, it was merely asking others bc while.caps may change colors, full packaging doesn't really. So I have 2 very distinct plastic boxes and assume. Someones also received recently
You ordered 1 item and are missing vials/kits?

Or you ordered multiple items and are missing them completely. They've said they have multiple warehouses and some items might ship from one and some from another.

Ask if it's been split up, if that's the case. If an item is sold out domestic i've seen them ship it international. They should let you know before hand.

But if you're missing vials/kits I hope you recorded opening the pack, because I don't think they'll rectify it otherwise.

Hello, if anyone has any concerns or suggestions on how the product can be improved you’re welcome to contact QSC HR management Representative: @Clover 0080

She’s my wife, very helpful don’t be afraid to reach out. She won’t bite!

Well you see as of our new fiscal year, the company is aiming for higher profit margins which requires pristine quality product! With that in mind, we’re implementing a new feedback system with a complete overhaul in our management system to determine what we should do in order to satisfy customers! Now we’re in what you would consider the “beta” testing phase; think of it as an experiment that will evolve into something bigger. If this becomes successful, we could be very well be looking to branch and partner with other organizations. This is the future and you are along for the ride every step of the way!

You ordered 1 item and are missing vials/kits?

Or you ordered multiple items and are missing them completely. They've said they have multiple warehouses and some items might ship from one and some from another.

Ask if it's been split up, if that's the case. If an item is sold out domestic i've seen them ship it international. They should let you know before hand.

But if you're missing vials/kits I hope you recorded opening the pack, because I don't think they'll rectify it otherwise.
Yes I've had great luck with them always. I ordered many kits &peptides and Some oils. I'm assuming they're shipping from multiple, I wasn't sure if they still did it that way and the new assistant just didn't mention it. And yes I def recorded opening the envelope&for the order size it's comically small so that alone would prove my point if needed.

Well you see as of our new fiscal year, the company is aiming for higher profit margins which requires pristine quality product! With that in mind, we’re implementing a new feedback system with a complete overhaul in our management system to determine what we should do in order to satisfy customers! Now we’re in what you would consider the “beta” testing phase; think of it as an experiment that will evolve into something bigger. If this becomes successful, we could be very well be looking to branch and partner with other organizations. This is the future and you are along for the ride every step of the way!
Why wouldn’t Tracy post this then? Come on now

Yes I've had great luck with them always. I ordered many kits &peptides and Some oils. I'm assuming they're shipping from multiple, I wasn't sure if they still did it that way and the new assistant just didn't mention it. And yes I def recorded opening the envelope&for the order size it's comically small so that alone would prove my point if needed.
Right! We are still making small tweaks as we go with our packaging department. Now our new assistant is actually very experienced in managing logistics for various manufacturing companies but he’s still learning our methods. Don’t be too hard on him please! He’s working very hard and small details can be missed, especially by new employees. Don’t worry we are all learning this new system with the recent technology in place. Of course, growing pains are natural in this process, but long term, our new software ability will allow for much for efficient TA and brewing. We’re aiming to have our automated brewing system complete within this year.

Why wouldn’t Tracy post this then? Come on now
I apologize for that, really. Tracy has been on a tight schedule with a lot of deadlines on his plate. Most of the time he gets here on meso is very brief as he must continue managing work orders and testing freshly brewed oils. We understand there have been issues in the past regarding quality with our oil and some customers
experience common side effects such as PIP and fever. These are very serious issues which Tracy is doing the best he can to fix so everyone can be happy and safe. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

If you have any further questions, please reach out to @Clover 0080