Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals i know cap colors don’t really matter, however those receiving gh from previously seized packs from the June group buy are receiving blue caps. Is this for sure still 36iu? The only ones I’ve seen with this color are 10iu. Thanks!

Man I don't know how y'all deal with this crypto nonsense. It all changes so fast. I've been trying to make a purchase for 2 days. All the platforms want to hold your money or have you give them a retina scan before you can access any of it. What happened to the good old days of buying some "anti aging cream" on Alibaba? Coinbase won't let me use my PayPal so it takes like a week before the money from my bank clears . Then all the other equally garbage platforms want me to use Sardine and I'm not comfortable putting in my full social security number on a site I've never heard of. Are any of you guys using a combo of coinbase/exodus having any issues or do y'all just circumvent coinbase now? Thanks in advance.

Man I don't know how y'all deal with this crypto nonsense. It all changes so fast. I've been trying to make a purchase for 2 days. All the platforms want to hold your money or have you give them a retina scan before you can access any of it. What happened to the good old days of buying some "anti aging cream" on Alibaba? Coinbase won't let me use my PayPal so it takes like a week before the money from my bank clears . Then all the other equally garbage platforms want me to use Sardine and I'm not comfortable putting in my full social security number on a site I've never heard of. Are any of you guys using a combo of coinbase/exodus having any issues or do y'all just circumvent coinbase now? Thanks in advance.
Utilize DeFi and self custody. Purchase stablecoins only to avoid price fluctuations

My best suggestion to you is to first establish yourself on a platform for awhile, as this will generally remove many of the restrictions that newbs face like holding onto $, purchase limits, etc. Think of it like a regular bank that you are establishing a relationship with. The more they know you and seeing you not be a jackass, the easier life becomes.

Second, for all purchases make sure you use a 3rd party, non-custodial wallet to send your crypto. Don't just send it from the exchange you are using, cash app, or whatever. This is another potential problem area that is easy to avoid.

It might seem daunting at first, but dealing in Crypto is pretty much a requirement in this lifestyle nowadays, so spending the time to feel confident is a wise investment.

Utilize DeFi and self custody. Purchase stablecoins only to avoid price fluctuations
I appreciate your quick response bro. That was all like reading Greek to me though. I understand the concept of purchasing a stable coin. Totally get that. Fluctuations I'm not even really worried about as I'm not using more than a couple hundred bucks. I didn't know what DeFi or Self Custody meant in the crypto world. I had to Google it and there's just pages and pages of stuff I can't get any information from as I don't understand the language used. I'm not a crypto guy at all, I'm a mechanic. None of the lingo is anything I've ever heard so all that information is very difficult for me to process in it's entirety. I just wanted to buy coins today and send them out the same day. I made the mistake of using coinbase for the initial purchase. lol

My best suggestion to you is to first establish yourself on a platform for awhile, as this will generally remove many of the restrictions that newbs face like holding onto $, purchase limits, etc. Think of it like a regular bank that you are establishing a relationship with. The more they know you and seeing you not be a jackass, the easier life becomes.

Second, for all purchases make sure you use a 3rd party, non-custodial wallet to send your crypto. Don't just send it from the exchange you are using, cash app, or whatever. This is another potential problem area that is easy to avoid.

It might seem daunting at first, but dealing in Crypto is pretty much a requirement in this lifestyle nowadays, so spending the time to feel confident is a wise investment.
Thanks man I really appreciate you responding and I completely understand that. I was just using CB to purchase the coin. I was going to transfer to a different wallet on another platform before I sent it out so I wouldn't get flagged. The funny things is, I'm extremely computer literate I just have never done any research or cared about crypto AT ALL so now I'm fucked trying to play catch up and learn. I've made 1 crypto purchase from a source here and it was no issue a few years ago because I was able to use PayPal, get my coins immediately, transferred them to an exodus wallet, then over to the source. It was a one day thing. I'm on day two of this pulling my hair out for doing the stupid thing I did lol.

What a waste of a post just to run your mouth! You need hooked on phonix?! I said I found it, but you still feel the need to post your dumb ass comment.
Now That’s a reference I haven’t heard in awhile.
Money Back Guarantee Hugs GIF by Amy

Bank -> Coinbase -> Metamask -> vendor

I keep it simple by buying USDC on Coinbase where it can earn some interest (~5%), send the USDC via Ethereum blockchain to Metamask to cover upcoming purchases, and pay vendors from Metamask using USDC or USDT over Ethereum as the vendor prefers.

If need be, I can burn the Metamask wallet and create a new one at will.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals i know cap colors don’t really matter, however those receiving gh from previously seized packs from the June group buy are receiving blue caps. Is this for sure still 36iu? The only ones I’ve seen with this color are 10iu. Thanks!
Anyone else recently receive group buy 36iu kits? I was under the impression the 36iu kits were purple top. Just want to be sure I’m not pinning 2.5iu instead of 10iu and paying more than double the price for it.

You should use cashapp..