Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

yes its smart to inject pollution/effluent from china clothing industry that persists in environment and in a lab setting we are EXTRA careful not to get it on our skin as carcinogenic... its INSANE that its being pushed by compounding pharmacies now just to make a $$.. you FEEL something so people think its working meanwhile no long term studies and was used for a short time in medicine for 1 dose in life or death scenario and since stopped because its too dangerous to use. but somehow people think its ok because of 1 use it used to have. lol SOOO many crazy poisons used to be used in medicine doesn't mean its good.

worse still is huffing ozone(somehow people think not enough stressors in our environment already and 0 evidence to creates enough antioxidants to even repair the damage it causes never mind MORE), right next to closing your blinds to turn on your red light machine lol meanwhile if step outside even in winter will get 100X more red light.

drives me crazy, MB is a carcinogen being sold to you by china so doesn't have to dump its waste. promise no one in china injects MB, they are happy with the amount they get in there water.

I mean these same people will say canola oil is bad because was first used for machinery... but meanwhile inject MB that is a waste product from manufacturing and a KNOWN carcinogen...it truly is mind boggling how simple people are or perhaps how desperate they are for answers/easy fix.
Bruv, calm down.. lol.
Methylene blue has legit pharma uses, especially in situations where the ferrous iron in hemoglobin is oxidized into ferric iron and is unable to transport oxygen. The person literally chokes to death. Methylene blue is used to treat this condition. It's standard first aid for Cyanide and Carbon monoxide poisoning in some parts of the world.

Bruv, calm down.. lol.
Methylene blue has legit pharma uses, especially in situations where the ferrous iron in hemoglobin is oxidized into ferric iron and is unable to transport oxygen. The person literally chokes to death. Methylene blue is used to treat this condition. It's standard first aid for Cyanide and Carbon monoxide poisoning in some parts of the world.
oh god, I already addressed this how it has 1 use in life or death scenario that it is used 1 time(not daily) and STILL no longer used as too dangerous... somehow you cant compute that that doesn't make it a ok.. again, you know how many things we think are 100% poison that were in pharmacopeia in the past? how does 1 use mean its safe for daily use? even though potentially carcinogen and dyes ur DNA? beyond me how people are against MRNA but happy to inject effluent that dyes your DNA and known to give cancer AND persist in environment.

effluent carcinogen is all you need to know. china is sending it to poison Darwin Award winners.

should we take old types of anesthetic(ether ) medicine daily cause its used in medicine? please learn how to think, I know USA is going through issues with learning but seriously? promise anyone who worked in a bio lab or took science would NEVER inject that shit. no known benefit with ALOT of risk... might aswell go huff OZONE.. QUACKS

Last edited:
Bruv, calm down.. lol.
"Among these dyes, methylene blue (MB) is toxic, carcinogenic, and non-biodegradable and can cause a severe threat to human health and environmental safety. It is usually released in natural water sources, which becomes a health threat to human beings and living organisms. Hence, there is a need to develop an environmentally friendly, efficient technology for removing MB from wastewater"

"Among these dyes, methylene blue (MB) is toxic, carcinogenic, and non-biodegradable and can cause a severe threat to human health and environmental safety. It is usually released in natural water sources, which becomes a health threat to human beings and living organisms. Hence, there is a need to develop an environmentally friendly, efficient technology for removing MB from wastewater"

It is still used in pharmacopeia, and in medical therapy! Cope!! Go ask People that are in practice and stop GPT universitying us! :D :D

pretty sure its EVERY ALMOND sold in America... they def dont like shit that can arbor pests and disease being sold to spread to American crops ;)
I ve been consuming raw almonds since I could eat them and do this regularly. But then again I don't live in 'Murica! were planting your own seeds and collecting rain water is illegal, while consuming ingredients that are banned in the rest of the world is a given.

So, STFU with your fear mongering

Reminder: Retatrutide promo
(US domestic & International)

- 10x10mg $180/kit (tested 1 time, the most recent)
- 10x15mg $270/kit (tested 3 times)
- 10x20mg $360/kit (tested 5 times)

Free shipping, US domestic, 3-5 business days delivery once tracking provided.
For other countries, it's charged (like normal orders)
International orders will ship after the 17th september.

End of the promo: 15th september

Ordering contact:
Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/45626-Retatrutide_10_mg_QQRZH2T5BLUD

https://janoshik.com/tests/44007-Retatrutide_15_mg_IE2RH3GYL515

https://janoshik.com/tests/35844-Retatrutide_15_mg_IQ2E2NSDTX83

https://www.janoshik.com/tests/41215_VWCSF3225WBN

https://janoshik.com/tests/43159-Retatrutide_20_mg_YX7N3I9BIRVN

https://janoshik.com/tests/45645-Retatrutide_20_mg_2K9Y2CLIVXC2

https://janoshik.com/tests/45634-Retatrutide_20_mg_GB_Green_tops_V4N2ATR1JAVT

I ve been consuming raw almonds since I could eat them and do this regularly. But then again I don't live in 'Murica! were planting your own seeds and collecting rain water is illegal, while consuming ingredients that are banned in the rest of the world is a given.

can you drink the tap water where you live?

It's just some slight confusion. Raw nuts in the US started needing to be pasteurized due to rule changes. Not Sure what obtains in the EU. Many opt to pasteurize using steam (with care not to roast the nuts), or using Propylene oxide to pasteurize. Propylene oxide is ironically banned in the eu (can be carcinogenic).. but in the US there are always health trade-ins (some/many times due to industry lobbying) that go into making these decisions.
The argument is which is better, marginal risk of stomach cancer with PPO (it was seen in mice studies) or risk of liver cancer due to aflatoxin B1 from mouldy nuts (demonstrated in humans)

Last edited:
Back