Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I think you missed the point my son. ALL THE ALMONDS THAT SAY RAW IN USA STORES WILL NOT BE ACTUALLY RAW and infact are processed by heat or chemicals... man people are thick.

you also do know that import of seeds nuts spices are all zapped to get into USA for pests and disease. as per USDA IMPORTING RULES "Nuts: These are allowed as long as they’re prepared in some way, like roasting or boiling."

again, just trust I know what the fuck im talking about and just know that the "raw" almonds you buy at the store because your on a "raw" diet are infact not raw... clear as mud?
Like I said, you need to chill. The USDA requirement for pasteurization is only for USA grown almonds. Even with that, you can actually get raw unpasteurized almond nuts from a farmers market.
You can also buy raw unpasteurized almonds from some EU countries.
If one must speak as authoritatively as you, at least they should know this.

I'm 'nut' sure you know enough to be cussing and calling folks dumb!!

Wtf!? Get this almond talk the fuck outta here u nerds take that shit to another thread nobody gives a shit but u almond nerds!
I agree that there are tons of un-related and tangential; posts in this thread but knowing the taste of almonds> bitter almonds could potentially save your life, as cyanide takes on this odour and taste lol..Keep your freinds close and your enemies..
However these tidbits during hijacked threads do Not require 2-10 pages :rolleyes:

Can you guys stop fucking talking about fucking almonds? Nobody gives a single fuck about fucking almonds. All ive heard about for the past 2 days is fucking almonds. Make your own fucking thread to talk about fucking almonds. Fuck almonds.

On a more related topic my needle source web page is giving me checkout problems. Amazon taking a full month to send slin pins wtf! So anyone care to share a good source for pins?? Thanks

Back