Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I know I claimed I eat “clean” in one thread or other, but I have a weakness and it’s those goddamned sea salt dark chocolate covered almonds that one can buy at Trader Joe’s. They’re like crack. I can’t stop eating them if I start.

Or really any dark chocolate covered almond is great.

I tend to avoid such things but I occasionally go to parties where this hot woman walks around with a snack tray and has these on it. She taunts me with them.

I know I claimed I eat “clean” in one thread or other, but I have a weakness and it’s those goddamned sea salt dark chocolate covered almonds that one can buy at Trader Joe’s. They’re like crack. I can’t stop eating them if I start.

Or really any dark chocolate covered almond is great.

I tend to avoid such things but I occasionally go to parties where this hot woman walks around with a snack tray and has these on it. She taunts me with them.
I have spoke about this before but I personally think cheat meals/days are critical to maintaining sanity in this gig.

About 98% of my diet is on point. Calorically I generally hit my numbers and my macros and micros are on the money. I actually spend a great deal of time planning to make sure this happens. That other 2 percent that I go off the rails I do not have the slightest bit guilty about.

Show me a dude that consumes a 100% performance based diet and never deviates from it and you will be showing me a dude that is fucking miserable. No matter if he admits it or not.

so hmg is the kicker? ive been running hcg for weeks with no real results except its harder to ejaculate now
Strange, my wife wears a pad to work cause I'm leaking out of her all day. @q this hcg is guuuuuci. And the bag is like Santa Claus just loaded up the sleigh.

Maybe you've got underlying issues going on?

so hmg is the kicker? ive been running hcg for weeks with no real results except its harder to ejaculate now
It could be. I had no problem with just HCG, so I can't confirm (for myself at least) that HMG has helped or made a difference.

What is your dose and frequency? I'm taking both daily, 1875IU HCG and 18.75IU HMG. Which is actually higher than that amount if I go by the test results.

It could be. I had no problem with just HCG, so I can't confirm (for myself at least) that HMG has helped or made a difference.

What is your dose and frequency? I'm taking both daily, 1875IU HCG and 18.75IU HMG. Which is actually higher than that amount if I go by the test results.
im only taking 500 ius every other day been through 15,000 ius so far the last couple weeks or so

3 posts teaching how folks think they are getting raw almonds when are ACTUALLY being sold pasteurized(ie not raw) almonds... 30 posts saying stop talking about almonds BAHAAH.

im only taking 500 ius every other day been through 15,000 ius so far the last couple weeks or so
I was doing the same, maybe 1500IU per week. Didn't notice much change actually. No problems, but also no perceived benefit, other than knowing it's keeping my almonds from disappearing. But 1500 or more per day definitely makes a big difference for me

You're taking close to 2000 IU of HCG a DAY? Why? Is it for fertility? I thought 250 iu 3 times a week was average for keeping the boys plump and juicy.

No, honey, no peacemaker, because I can be the biggest dickhead in the room.

I am just saying if you are arguing with Ghoul about airport scanners, domestic package seizures and endotoxins, why should he be called fat?
What's that got to do with anything?
And, by the same token, why should he post that stuff to Declan, which was pointless and ghastly?

If you insult me because I am talking rubbish is one thing.
Another is gratuitous name calling.

Anyway, thank you.
You are too kind.

And by the way, what did you mean with "I get I from u", earlier?
No way! I never.
Never the instigator.
U just finding excuses.
Lol
Cowgirl up and be my fall girl!! It's your fault..

Back