Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I tend to avoid such things but I occasionally go to parties where this hot woman walks around with a snack tray and has these on it. She taunts me with them.
Grab the woman. Less calories.
I'm trying to give myself the best chance I can have at the moment without coming off TRT
Get off everything and follow a strict fertility protocol if you are serious about getting her pregnant.

I have spoke about this before but I personally think cheat meals/days are critical to maintaining sanity in this gig.

About 98% of my diet is on point. Calorically I generally hit my numbers and my macros and micros are on the money. I actually spend a great deal of time planning to make sure this happens. That other 2 percent that I go off the rails I do not have the slightest bit guilty about.

Show me a dude that consumes a 100% performance based diet and never deviates from it and you will be showing me a dude that is fucking miserable. No matter if he admits it or not.
Just say you don’t take bodybuilding seriously. It’s fine if you don’t have plans to compete or make the most amount of progress in the least time possible, but I will chop my hand off before I go off plan. Also, my cooking is so phenomenal if I’m eating out on a scheduled off plan meal I usually just end up missing my own chicken/rice/pineapple meals. Just learn how to use condiments and seasonings and meal prepping will be 100% more enjoyable.

Just say you don’t take bodybuilding seriously. It’s fine if you don’t have plans to compete or make the most amount of progress in the least time possible, but I will chop my hand off before I go off plan. Also, my cooking is so phenomenal if I’m eating out on a scheduled off plan meal I usually just end up missing my own chicken/rice/pineapple meals. Just learn how to use condiments and seasonings and meal prepping will be 100% more enjoyable.
First off, kudos for your commitment to the lifestyle.

I, would argue though that, give it 10 years and life and revisit.

I respect your level of commitment, and you are correct that I don’t have stage aspirations someday. However, it would be incorrect to say that I don’t take my training seriously. Having a couple of days a month in my case when I am off the reservation is not indicative of a failure of commitment. I am just fully cognizant that I can achieve my goals without such rigidity so there would be little purpose in punishing myself needlessly

While my training routine is an important part of my life and who I am as a person, it’s not the only thing I have going either, so sometimes days that involve beer and wings with my friends on football days takes priority.

Out of curiosity, have you made a profit in BB?

First off, kudos for your commitment to the lifestyle.

I, would argue though that, give it 10 years and life and revisit.
Well that’s the thing, you might see it as a chore and a means to progress but I really enjoy the mundane nature of it and how it’s made me physically and mentally feel. This is no shot at you or anyone who likes eating out and being lax with their meal planning, but as someone who’s had digestive issues in the past and wants to feel 100% at all times, staying on plan just really works for my lifestyle and it’s one less variable to worry about. From former fatass to anorexic to drug addict, I’m at the peak of my physique and mental health and I attribute it partially to my strict diet. Going from a more lax dieting style to robotic adherence is what made the biggest difference in my 2yr transformation

Attachments

• IMG_6330.webp
    IMG_6330.webp
    103.6 KB · Views: 140
I respect your level of commitment, and you are correct that I don’t have stage aspirations someday. However, it would be incorrect to say that I don’t take my training seriously. Having a couple of days a month in my case when I am off the reservation is not indicative of a failure of commitment. I am just fully cognizant that I can achieve my goals without such rigidity so there would be little purpose in punishing myself needlessly

While my training routine is an important part of my life and who I am as a person, it’s not the only thing I have going either, so sometimes days that involve beer and wings with my friends on football days takes priority.
More power to you. I never mentioned training, it’s dieting where a lot of people spin their wheels. I think you can achieve your goals with more lax dieting if you have genetics on your side. Unfortunately I do not, so I can’t afford to deviate. And yeah, sometimes personal ties that need priority and business meetings supersede the need for on plan eating. I get that, some variables you can’t control.

Get off everything and follow a strict fertility protocol if you are serious about getting her pregnant.
That's the plan if I'm not showing any swimmers. Going to take an at home fertility test next week, and then another a month later. Will see if there is any improvement. If no improvement then I will be coming off completely. My girlfriend also just got her IUD out at the same time I started taking HCG and HMG daily, so there's a low chance for both of us right now.

Well that’s the thing, you might see it as a chore and a means to progress but I really enjoy the mundane nature of it and how it’s made me physically and mentally feel. This is no shot at you or anyone who likes eating out and being lax with their meal planning, but as someone who’s had digestive issues in the past and wants to feel 100% at all times, staying on plan just really works for my lifestyle and it’s one less variable to worry about. From former fatass to anorexic to drug addict, I’m at the peak of my physique and mental health and I attribute it partially to my strict diet. Going from a more lax dieting style to robotic adherence is what made the biggest difference in my 2yr transformation
I agree with this 100%

If I go off diet for even a day, I feel horribly guilty the next day. Can notice even subtle changes in bloat or water retention, then it feels like you have to waste 1-3 days just to get back to where you were before you went off plan. Just not worth it

Been a while for me on this board. Just to touch on the subject for the guy trying to get misses pregnant. I had massive issue with it. I only used hcg 3 times a week at 300iu. If you smoke cigarettes or marijuana stop. Get a full vitamin and mineral test. I was deficient in 4 and until I fixed them hcg barely did much for me. After I did things really changed. Hope this helps. At 300 x 3 a week my nuts swelled up. So I don't see why more would be needed. My volume size went from 12.5 to 26(nuts). Top is around 30. Goodluck and hope this helps. I was on 200mg trt. I was a heavy tren user....8 years straight never came off.

Been a while for me on this board. Just to touch on the subject for the guy trying to get misses pregnant. I had massive issue with it. I only used hcg 3 times a week at 300iu. If you smoke cigarettes or marijuana stop. Get a full vitamin and mineral test. I was deficient in 4 and until I fixed them hcg barely did much for me. After I did things really changed. Hope this helps. At 300 x 3 a week my nuts swelled up. So I don't see why more would be needed. My volume size went from 12.5 to 26(nuts). Top is around 30. Goodluck and hope this helps. I was on 200mg trt. I was a heavy tren user....8 years straight never came off.
Which vitamins were you deficient in? I know it might not mean I am, just curious.

Which vitamins were you deficient in? I know it might not mean I am, just curious.
I was deficient in vitamin D(slightly under) but when I fixed it my test jumped up 9 points, vitamin b12 was down by 40 below range, vitamin c was below by 15 below range, magnesium was just below. Now I was on 300mg test and lowered my test to 200mg yet my test jumped up by 9 points. I was already using hcg. So I dont care what anyone says but vitamins and minerals are very important. I had 6 friends tested and I found a common pattern....all were deficient in vitamin D, v12, vitamin C, some were deficient in magnesium and other in iron..I would say unless your are already taking vitamins and minerals sups you probably would be. Oh and a big one DONT BE IN A CALORIE DEFICIT. This screwed me the most.

How much tren were you running on an average week for those 8 years?

Back