Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@DECLAN

Where is the Shill Sheriff these days? Sure has gone quiet since becoming a customer.
I've had my share of issues with orders from this vendor. Probably should have came here to complain about some of them. But why am I going to badmouth my dealer over such minor shit when they could cut me off or fuck with my next order? It's not worth it, especially the small shit this guy is whining over. You really think his posts are justified?

've had my share of issues with orders from this vendor. Probably should have came here to complain about some of them. But why am I going to badmouth my dealer over such minor shit when they could cut me off or fuck with my next order?
Have you ever not got your order?
How would your "dealer" know who you are on the forum?

@Grey Spartan
I would imagine it's usually not that hard to figure out. Yeah, there were three times I didn't get my order. When I inquired 3 or 4 weeks after ordering they sent the shipment right away. Didn't get a good customer service apology like you'd expect, but I did get my stuff a few weeks after they said they admitted to not shipping it and saying they would urge the shipment.

I've had my share of issues with orders from this vendor. Probably should have came here to complain about some of them. But why am I going to badmouth my dealer over such minor shit when they could cut me off or fuck with my next order? It's not worth it, especially the small shit this guy is whining over. You really think his posts are justified?

Hey, I used to say my impression of QSC was that they always delivered, didn't handle the occasional issues with a lot of grace, offered exceptional value overall, and that if you need friendly interactions and a higher level of customer service there were higher priced options for that.

For that observation I was torn apart for being a "shill" by a small group of "harm prevention" zealots led by the Canadian. anyone else referring to a good experience had their post history scrutinized, and newer users were accused of being QSC "Alt accounts".

Now this thread has done a 180, complainers risk a lynching, and the anti-shill posse is no where to be seen...

Too busy using their QSC purchases I assume.

Tracy, did the gringos intercept Narta's package?
Mexico is a loooooooong way away....
And it's been a looooooooong time coming.

What do you think @Ghoul ?

Surely, Tracy's super prime delivery is on its way to him.
He's had a bad September, already. Let's try to finish it better.

I only wrote this to add another message to this thread, since it is so sparsely populated. Not to hassle you or anything like that.

So, can it be fixed/checked, please?
:)

I have never just flat out not received my order from Q before, but like everyone else I imagine I have been on the receiving end of some lengthy delays and questionable testing results. Rules of the fucking game in this lifestyle I am afraid. No matter the vendor. The game is still the game. People uncomfortable with this arrangement should probably just go ahead and fuck off back to their local Planet Fitness and KFC buffet and save themselves the long term aggravation.

None of us rolled out of bed one morning and were experts in this shit. Navigating this landscape intelligently can be quite challenging, but it's not impossible either. It just takes time, patience and experience. So yeah, I can't say I am surprised to see the flippant and dismissive responses some people are receiving. If you legit get fucked I will 100% be at least empathetic to a degree. We all have been there at one time or another, but acting like an idiot and then crying foul after the fact is not going to win you many friends. Least of all from the vendors themselves, who are kinda important since they supply the gear.

@DECLAN

Where is the Shill Sheriff these days? Sure has gone quiet since becoming a customer.
Dude, I have bought from him even before you heard of meso. I call out shills, vendors and dumb fucks, also people who are know it alls. I call it as I see it.

I do not change tunes like other people, if I called you a dumb ass or shill, it is because of your actions, btw where did I keep quiet in calling out shills?

I have never just flat out not received my order from Q before, but like everyone else I imagine I have been on the receiving end of some lengthy delays and questionable testing results. Rules of the fucking game in this lifestyle I am afraid. No matter the vendor. The game is still the game. People uncomfortable with this arrangement should probably just go ahead and fuck off back to their local Planet Fitness and KFC buffet and save themselves the long term aggravation.

None of us rolled out of bed one morning and were experts in this shit. Navigating this landscape intelligently can be quite challenging, but it's not impossible either. It just takes time, patience and experience. So yeah, I can't say I am surprised to see the flippant and dismissive responses some people are receiving. If you legit get fucked I will 100% be at least empathetic to a degree. We all have been there at one time or another, but acting like an idiot and then crying foul after the fact is not going to win you many friends. Least of all from the vendors themselves, who are kinda important since they supply the gear.
Is KFC buffet a real thing?

I'm sorry but this time I gotta say he didn't say anything strange, insulin can be smelled very distinctively. It has a very specific smell, something that HGH doesn't have at all.

Now not sure QSC sell insulin cartridges but if they do, this can really be the case.
They don't sell insulin and have mentioned it in the past. Unless they recently started making insulin pens which I doubt. My friend would have been dead by now. And the lantus I've had never had a scent. The packaging smelt like a pharmacy but that's about it.

They don't sell insulin and have mentioned it in the past. Unless they recently started making insulin pens which I doubt. My friend would have been dead by now. And the lantus I've had never had a scent. The packaging smelt like a pharmacy but that's about it.
Recon’d HGH has a very distinct smell to me. I guess everyone’s senses are different.

Tracy has explained it, it's a substance specifically that smell that way.

Hey, I used to say my impression of QSC was that they always delivered, didn't handle the occasional issues with a lot of grace, offered exceptional value overall, and that if you need friendly interactions and a higher level of customer service there were higher priced options for that.

For that observation I was torn apart for being a "shill" by a small group of "harm prevention" zealots led by the Canadian. anyone else referring to a good experience had their post history scrutinized, and newer users were accused of being QSC "Alt accounts".

Now this thread has done a 180, complainers risk a lynching, and the anti-shill posse is no where to be seen...

Too busy using their QSC purchases I assume.
You’re so new to the game and forums that you don’t even realize that the testing, harm reduction protocols and transparency these vendors have to provide in order to operate here are built off the efforts of the so vets you call harm prevention zealots.

You do not see us older guys praise sources often because we have experienced most, well the majority and a few exceptions, which you can count with your fingers; of them have ended up becoming bad on their way out.

A source is only good until they are not, which could be your current order or the next one, remember they are drug dealers and you’re ordering controlled substances. If you have the need ride Tracys dick go ahead even if you got fucked once, no problem I ain’t the one getting pegged like bitch. @Ghoul

There is a location about 20 min from my place that still does buffet but only on Sunday. We also have a Pizza Hut that still has indoor seating with a waitress to bring you your pizza, which is super rare nowadays. That Pizza Hut also does buffet on the weekends.

Welcome to Arkansas.
Nothing wrong with Arkansas... and my small town still has a pizza hut the same!!

Back