Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For gods sake bro, pay attention to the details. My American gf wouldn't appreciate that pic. And scuba isn't really necessary around the islands of the Andaman sea, the coral reefs are all pretty shallow so snorkeling off the boat's good enough :)
Yes but the resistant to delamination vials, where can I find it? Again, are you interested in insulting ppl and bickering with them back and forth or you interested in real harm reduction? Because again giving info without providing a way to act on those info's is kinda... Useless?

You gave me the stoppers, now let's see the vials

No ones gives 2 shits about you or what you post

I happen to give a shit.

glorified ChatGPT cut and paste jobs

It's clear the dude writes what he posts and what he posts is the product of his reasoning. Find something to actually criticize, or find the ignore button.

narcissist

Have you ever actually met someone with narcissistic personality disorder?

Y'all, please don't make me defend this fucker again, but I'm sorry to say it, you are plainly, flatly wrong.

The content is interesting, the reasoning may be flawed, but that's TBD, and thus far he's made no specific claims about benefits, but that there may be potential benefits. What should follow is some actual fucking grownup discourse about how one could test for those potential benefits, but this thread has degraded into a shit-flinging contest.

I happen to give a shit.

It's clear the dude writes what he posts and what he posts is the product of his reasoning. Find something to actually criticize, or find the ignore button.

Y'all, please don't make me defend this fucker again, but I'm sorry to say it, you are plainly, flatly wrong.

The content is interesting, the reasoning may be flawed, but that's TBD, and thus far he's made no specific claims about benefits, but that there may be potential benefits. What should follow is some actual fucking grownup discourse about how one could test for those potential benefits, but this thread has degraded into a shit-flinging contest.
well said

I ordered test C and Bold U a few weeks ago. I took them out of the package right away so i dont know wich is wich. Tracy couldnt help me becouse they were out of the package allready.

I want to switch to trt now but i dont want to trt on bold lol

Anyone who has ordered recentry, wich color test c did you get? And wich one is wich do you tink?

1000030804.webp

I ordered test C and Bold U a few weeks ago. I took them out of the package right away so i dont know wich is wich. Tracy couldnt help me becouse they were out of the package allready.

Anyone who has ordered recentry, wich color test c did you get? And wich one is wich do you tink?

View attachment 296960
Blue is Bold U , see a jano test in a price list ; all Bold U now in stock is a "Blue"

Interesting? Yes.
Relevant to everyday gear usage that's been going on daily, for decades, by thousands of users? No.

As someone said: were are the bodies? If all those "interesting" things he posts, had any impact whatsoever to the well-being of the users, there should be even a few, if not more, horror stories about how glass lamination lead to a death, serious injury or whatever.

We can theorize ad nauseam for laminate from vials, aggregate proteins in peptides, endotoxins etc, sure, but it ends up being annoying and not of any practical use.

Anyone who wants that can simply set up a thread and exchange opinions, facts, studies until their face turns blue, why the rest of us "knuckle draggers" per Ghoul's opinion, need to suffer his higher "intelligence" in 10 separate threads, where he pops up like a fart out of nowhere, having the same effect as an actual egg protein fart in a 2x2 elevator to the actual thread derailing everything so he can turn the spotlight, guess where? To his higher majesty, master of science and ruler of the facts through his google-fu fuckery.

Nah fuck that.

Last edited:

View attachment 296960
Bro… Didn’t you ask this two months ago?

Back