Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That's an excellent question. From what I've found a typical 25mm syringe filter has a .05ml hold up volume.

13mm has a .01ml hold up volume.

Also important to ensure the filter uses a "low protein adhesion" membrane.

Finally, doing an "air purge" into the vial will push most retained liquid out of the filter.
Those numbers you're listing are after an air purge. Hold up is much higher than that before an air purge.

Interesting? Yes.
Relevant to everyday gear usage that's been going on daily, for decades, by thousands of users? No.

How many decades have people been slamming abstract peptides? Somewhere between 0 and 1? Ten years ago, there was GH, it was tremendously expensive, there was little UGL that was any good and those that could afford it were using pharma that was diverted.

As someone said: were are the bodies? If all those "interesting" things he posts, had any impact whatsoever to the well-being of the users, there should be even a few, if not more, horror stories about how glass lamination lead to a death, serious injury or whatever.

This is a straw man. He never asserted, "do this or die". As for the immunogenicity of aggregated proteins, that's extremely relevant. One of the people whom I coach (a friend, for free) gets terrible site reactions from tirzepatide which was otherwise very efficacious for her. She's back on semaglutide now, but would rather being on tirzepatide, it worked so well. I personally get mild reactions like hives every week or two from one of the dozens of things that stuff into my body. The prospect of doing elimination testing is so daunting that I'd just rather live with it. Finally, I've personally read tons of papers on the efficacy and bioavailability of HGH manufactured either with mammalian cells or E. Coli. and think there may be something there. At the very least, there's no harm from filtering dimer.
We can theorize ad nauseam for laminate from vials, aggregate proteins in peptides, endotoxins etc, sure, but it ends up being annoying and not of any practical use.

It's hard to get to the point of discourse where we can discuss means by which we can prove out these theories when you and others don't bother to read the actual information, digest it, and instead simply start flinging shit.
Anyone who wants that can simply set up a thread and exchange opinions, facts, studies until their face turns blue, why the rest of us "knuckle draggers" per Ghoul's opinion, need to suffer his higher "intelligence" in 10 separate threads, where he pops up like a fart out of nowhere, having the same effect as an actual egg protein fart in a 2x2 elevator to the actual thread derailing everything so he can turn the spotlight, guess where? To his higher majesty, master of science and ruler of the facts through his google-fu fuckery.

Sure, he could set up a thread, or not as the case may be, but your problem seems clear. His behavior bothers you. I could offer theories as to why, but instead, I'll simply say that those are your feelings to own. If you are angry, irritated, or annoyed, that's for you to deal with.

"Man is disturbed not by things, but by the views he takes of them"

So behave like a man, own your feelings and deal with them accordingly.

How many decades have people been slamming abstract peptides? Somewhere between 0 and 1? Ten years ago, there was GH, it was tremendously expensive, there was little UGL that was any good and those that could afford it were using pharma that was diverted.

This is a straw man. He never asserted, "do this or die". As for the immunogenicity of aggregated proteins, that's extremely relevant. One of the people whom I coach (a friend, for free) gets terrible site reactions from tirzepatide which was otherwise very efficacious for her. She's back on semaglutide now, but would rather being on tirzepatide, it worked so well. I personally get mild reactions like hives every week or two from one of the dozens of things that stuff into my body. The prospect of doing elimination testing is so daunting that I'd just rather live with it. Finally, I've personally read tons of papers on the efficacy and bioavailability of HGH manufactured either with mammalian cells or E. Coli. and think there may be something there. At the very least, there's no harm from filtering dimer.

It's hard to get to the point of discourse where we can discuss means by which we can prove out these theories when you and others don't bother to read the actual information, digest it, and instead simply start flinging shit.

Sure, he could set up a thread, or not as the case may be, but your problem seems clear. His behavior bothers you. I could offer theories as to why, but instead, I'll simply say that those are your feelings to own. If you are angry, irritated, or annoyed, that's for you to deal with.

Honest question, when did you become an expert on Ghoul lmao.

Please make a thread and really delve into your theories, I will enjoy reading it bwahahaha

U evil....
Laughing at someone who is very clearly in distress due to lids Russian roulette.
I would say make a bit of a mixer and have some fun.

But you, Mr Dirthand, keep being a lolling refusenik.
U've dropped the tren but u still a b****
:)
I cant help it.. Im a POS...

I'm sure I've written this before, but I've made a career out of exploiting intelligent people. Critical to my success has been the need for me to identify intellectual capability and the various pathologies that go along with it. I have limited data with which to diagnose the guy completely, but many of the patterns he exhibits are familiar.

While I don't believe he's a narcissist, there are obviously plenty of insecurities there, and I'd rather spill as few words on the topic as possible in an effort to avoid feeding them or the need for attention.

He should just make a big thread where he posts his theories, stuff he found out, studies and especially most important: where the fuck should we source half the stuff he talks about.

Because it's useless as fuck to say: you should use this and that and those and when I go to search more then half of the things are unattainable or cost like few thousand dollars.

He is not really truthful in few things either, like how much it holds a 25mm filter for example. My ass 0.05ml.

Plus filtering peptides could be good but what if it isn't and you are filtering stuff you shouldn't? I don't know, just asking, do we have any literature on it?

The guy is jumping from one thread to another writing random stuff that you need fucking Sherlock Holmes to connect all the dots and then he gets very aggressive when we mock him and shit on us for not being for harm reduction.
If he was really interested in harm reduction he would try to concentrate the informations all in one place and educate ppl properly.

Something he is not doing.
He just like the bickering and attentions that what he likes.

I'm sure I've written this before, but I've made a career out of exploiting intelligent people. Critical to my success has been the need for me to identify intellectual capability and the various pathologies that go along with it. I have limited data with which to diagnose the guy completely, but many of the patterns he exhibits are familiar.

While I don't believe he's a narcissist, there are obviously plenty of insecurities there, and I'd rather spill as few words on the topic as possible in an effort to avoid feeding them or the need for attention.
Career? Success? You exploit people for profit?

Geez, I don’t know if you’re a honorable person anymore, I am not one to judge but jeez that is not something I can tell other people let alone my kids.

Please make a thread and really delve into your theories, I will enjoy reading it bwahahaha

I think he is saying accept Ghoul's "facts" as a "possibility"; keep them in the picture for discussion, then reject them if that is the case.

I suppose it's very much to do with what @Sampei is saying too, that is to what extent all that he brings up is relevant, in real life and whether it has any actual bearing for the vast majority of the people here.
How feasible, practical and necessary is it?

I did say, too, that he should gather all his info together, because it all gets lost amongst many threads. Then, of course, people get aggravated when random stuff gets posted everywhere.
And if he does want an analysis or discussion, it's not really conducive to that.
Why he is resistant to doing it, idk.

just placed order in today. I’m okay with long delivery time in exchange for the competitive pricing. Will be sending samples off to Jano with this order so I’ll keep you guys updated for anybody looking to purchase from this source

I think he is saying accept Ghoul's "facts" as a "possibility"; keep them in the picture for discussion, then reject them if that is the case.

I suppose it's very much to do with what @Sampei is saying too, that is to what extent all that he brings up is relevant, in real life and whether it has any actual bearing for the vast majority of the people here.
How feasible, practical and necessary is it?

I did say, too, that he should gather all his info together, because it all gets lost amongst many threads. Then, of course, people get aggravated when random stuff gets posted everywhere.
And if he does want an analysis or discussion, it's not really conducive to that.
Why he is resistant to doing it, idk.
In my opinion because he doesn't want to achieve anything and he would probably find himself alone talking in that thread instead he gets a lot more back and forth in hijacking threads left and right, plus he would give the possibilities to ppl to read all his researches and maybe challenge him properly or show him that half of the stuff he is preaching are unattainable to the normal user especially one that is not rich as fuck and can afford to buy 450 vials for 5k or stuff like that.

It's a pity because even so I don't like his way I like to read his theories and I would be interested if we could find a middle ground and apply some of those to reduce possible harm to our bodies.

Or even organize GB so that we could have access to some of the stuff he is preaching.

I probably expect too much from him, doesn't look too stable mentally wise

In my opinion because he doesn't want to achieve anything and he would probably find himself alone talking in that thread instead he gets a lot more back and forth in hijacking threads left and right, plus he would give the possibilities to ppl to read all his researches and maybe challenge him properly or show him that half of the stuff he is preaching are unattainable to the normal user especially one that is not rich as fuck and can afford to buy 450 vials for 5k or stuff like that.

It's a pity because even so I don't like his way I like to read his theories and I would be interested if we could find a middle ground and apply some of those to reduce possible harm to our bodies.

Or even organize GB so that we could have access to some of the stuff he is preaching.

I probably expect too much from him, doesn't look too stable mentally wise

I think if he is ready to answer back and argue with you guys here, so he can do it on his own thread, too.
But I understand what you are saying.
I do think he is genuinely interested in what he puts forward.
But if there is no interaction with that material, it's all useless, for everyone here.

As you rightly say, if he is really interested in harm reduction, a more rational and practical approach to things is needed.

I have seen you being very proactive, with regards to gathering information and organising material for everyone's benefit.
You are also one of the few that has actually been open to him and his findings.
I think he should be more appreciative of this and find a way to engage better with people like yourself.

Btw @Sampei did you mention wanting to get together with people to test hgh and other things, a while ago?
Maybe you want to connect with Readalot and tell him about it, if that is still the case
I’m totally down to crowd source some HGH testing also, as this is an avenue I have been exploring a great deal of late.

Back