Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Career? Success? You exploit people for profit?

I know it's a joke, I giggled, but yes, I exploit people for profit. I also exploit them for their own benefit and with their consent. An intelligent person that is effective that can accomplish actual useful things benefits all. One that wastes resources pursuing endless intellectual rabbit holes that never yield anything nor accomplishes much benefits few. The art is in influencing the latter to become the former.

Btw @Sampei did you mention wanting to get together with people to test hgh and other things, a while ago?
Maybe you want to connect with Readalot and tell him about it, if that is still the case
I have already organized a round of testing for the last promo of QSC 36IU HGH. Sample is on the way to Jano and two vials will be tested for purity dimer and quantity.

Unlike these guys I'm less talk and more action, as I'm not that smart as well in searching or understanding many of these things at least I try to help the community (myself included) in testing stuff as much as I can.

In a month and half maximum I should have around 20 more lab test of RAWS and few other products of another two chinese sources.

Talking about real harm reduction :)

The guy is jumping from one thread to another writing random stuff that you need fucking Sherlock Holmes to connect all the dots and then he gets very aggressive when we mock him and shit on us for not being for harm reduction.

These are all valid criticisms. Like yourself, I do wish he'd put this stuff down in a thread with the means to find the things he mentions and yes, he does make mistakes and fails to own them because he's off on some other tangent.

I have already organized a round of testing for the last promo of QSC 36IU HGH. Sample is on the way to Jano and two vials will be tested for purity dimer and quantity.

Unlike these guys I'm less talk and more action, as I'm not that smart as well in searching or understanding many of these things at least I try to help the community (myself included) in testing stuff as much as I can.

In a month and half maximum I should have around 20 more lab test of RAWS and few other products of another two chinese sources.

Talking about real harm reduction :)
Thanks for these, you guys are the real pillars of this community not us big mouths who just talk and post lots of useless stuff.

Don’t think that your efforts and generosity in sharing your results which keeps these vendors honest aren’t appreciated by the majority of the community.

This is why people like Ghoul and Readalot are getting flak because all they do is demand other people to test but haven’t sent one single vial for testing themselves.

Like what they always say, “actions speak louder than words”.

Thanks for these, you guys are the real pillars of this community not us big mouths who just talk and post lots of useless stuff.

Don’t think that your efforts and generosity in sharing your results which keeps these vendors honest aren’t appreciated by the majority of the community.

This is why people like Ghoul and Readalot are getting flak because all they do is demand other people to test but haven’t sent one single vial for testing themselves.

Thanks for the kind words, I will not be an hypocrite, I do it first for myself as most of the products that get tested are one I'll use or are good to probe if a source can be deemed good or knows how to do tablet properly dosed for example (some of the lab test incoming are tablets).

It still takes quite a bit of time and money to organize everything as just few tests are easily few K of $ going around.

We are so many around here in Meso that if we just decided to invest even 50 to 100$ a month each to test randomly stuff around we could flood the forum with labtest.

The problem is the will, it's just easier to talk and talk and bicker back and forth instead of act and spend the time wasted saying most of the time nothing, instead on organize things.

I'm just trying to repay back the good ppl that have teached me and still do teach me and answer all my stupid questions every time I need to clear my head of some doubts.

Do ut des.

I know it's a joke, I giggled, but yes, I exploit people for profit. I also exploit them for their own benefit and with their consent. An intelligent person that is effective that can accomplish actual useful things benefits all. One that wastes resources pursuing endless intellectual rabbit holes that never yield anything nor accomplishes much benefits few. The art is in influencing the latter to become the former.
Huh?

Can we get an updated price list?

And he's rich too

And that concludes one of the most valuable lesson of life. Don't speak, do.

It's been a blast ladies and gents, but...

Aging Lethal Weapon GIF

And he's rich too
And I’m a 280lbs .02%bf 6’3 blue eyed blond bodybuilder lol. The beauty of the internet, we can claim whatever we want.

That is why people with competition pictures are respected in the community because they have the achievements to back up their advices and opinions. It is hard to believe stuff coming from anonymous usernames, if you have been around the forums, we have seen fatasses have never touched weights in their lives or a buck fifty teenagers argue with individuals who are jacked and are national competitors.

Its laughable that when you see these kinds of people argue with Mac or typeIIx sometimes.

Thanks for the kind words, I will not be an hypocrite, I do it first for myself as most of the products that get tested are one I'll use or are good to probe if a source can be deemed good or knows how to do tablet properly dosed for example (some of the lab test incoming are tablets).

It still takes quite a bit of time and money to organize everything as just few tests are easily few K of $ going around.

We are so many around here in Meso that if we just decided to invest even 50 to 100$ a month each to test randomly stuff around we could flood the forum with labtest.

The problem is the will, it's just easier to talk and talk and bicker back and forth instead of act and spend the time wasted saying most of the time nothing, instead on organize things.

I'm just trying to repay back the good ppl that have teached me and still do teach me and answer all my stupid questions every time I need to clear my head of some doubts.

Do ut des.

Has anyone asked Jano if any kind of discount is possible, with so much testing coming from this forum?
He has been operating for some time and Meso's members and sources (like this one) have helped get his business established and known.
Surely, a bit of give and take and recognition?
No?

Has anyone asked Jano if any kind of discount is possible, with so much testing coming from this forum?
He has been operating for some time and Meso's members and sources (like this one) have helped get his business established and known.
Surely, a bit of give and take and recognition?
No?
he offers 5% above 500 and 10% above a 1000.

do we have any serious alternative? sadly not and you know how it works when there is no competition in a market, it becomes a monopoly.

Back