Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For those interested in wasting money by following the lead of evil big pharma and protein researchers by needlessly filtering aggregates from their peptides, here are the specs you need to find the correct ones.

In theory, filtering into your syringe just prior to administration is ideal, but even drawing and putting back into the original vial will help. Large aggregates take time, seemingly days at least, to grow from dimer or contaminating silicone droplets from what I've read. You're also eliminating sediments from the peptide excipient that may not have dissolved:

-Material: PES

-Sterile

-Your preferred connections. Most are luer lock to slip tip. I prefer luer to luer using a vial spike to speed things up vs a needle.

-Hydrophilic

-NON-Charged (if it doesn't specify that, it should say "low protein adhesion", "low protein loss", or "low protein adsorption".)

-.2 or .22um (or even .1um will allow peptides through and eliminate more aggregates, but really slow).

-Some recommend 4mm to minimize loss of liquid in the filter. I tried this and what I assume was "protein fouling" completely clogged it before 1ml got through. A good sign it's working. but not practical imo. 13mm is a good trade off.

You can dilute your peptide a little more than usual to compensate, so the retained liquid won't cause as much a loss of active peptide.

Pushing a syringe of air through the filter at the end will eject more liquid from the filter.

Expect a price between 40¢ and $3 depending on source and quantity.

If you need more detailed info regarding peptide filtration, links to current studies, or just want to chat about state of the art protein aggregation mitigation methods contact @BuildABro or @nightprowler7

(note: please send pic first to prove "you even lift" and wait for response)

Last edited:
I might be inclined to agree if not for his generalized MO of lashing out like an unhinged lunatic with walls of barely intelligible text at anyone who questions his assertions. And then following this up with childish personal attacks about how everyone here is a bottom feeder who is not up to his level of intellectual brilliance and lavish social standing. That type of rank nonsense is bound to breed contempt, even from people who would otherwise not give a fuck about anything he might have to say.

But various posters here are on the money that this silliness has more than run it's course. None of this is productive for anyone here.

Who are you talking about?
I was talking about Sampei.
I think you are not

Who are you talking about?
I was talking about Sampei.
I think you are not
No, I was referencing ghoul, so sorry if I confused your post.

But honestly the bickering back and forth and personality clashes more generally is just dumb. We all have goals here we are working on here and none of that is helpful in achieving them.

ghoul reminds me of a forum version of vigorousPOSsteve, that rat scumfluencer, that outed the other scumfluncer liver princess, to merely boost his yt chanel that was dying a slow death, that endlessly posts "science" so he can push his latest fad product.

I hope neither leave any offspring into this world, it will be a damn shame to have those narcissistic megalomaniac genes running through your veins.

Back to drugs, the right kind, that doesn't get you high and full of shit.

That is exactly what I'm doing. Leaving all electronics at home.
I hope you leaned out a bit so you can make heads turn a bit.

I just finished a week of vacay with fam and with all the food and drinks it didn’t take 3 days to lose definition, well, I am not beach lean anyway so that didn’t help lol.

Have fun brother.

Back