Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Drop dead dipshit and suffer then. I'm not going anywhere, and there isn't anything you can do about it but cry like the bitch you are.

Take it up with the Admin and stop talking.

Let's see how far "valued contributor" like you gets.
Did you just wish death upon me? I believe that's against the terms.

Did you just wish death upon me? I believe that's against the terms.

Not surprised by your unfamiliarity with English.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/drop-dead (English! Do you speak it?)

But please, report it immediately.

If I'm not banned after this "threat of harm" I guess that's a clear measure of your value here right?

Let's go, I'll await judgement.

Not surprised by your unfamiliarity with English.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/drop-dead (English! Do you speak it?)

But please, report it immediately.

If I'm not banned after this "threat of harm" I guess that's a clear measure of your value here right?

Let's go, I'll await judgement.
I'll report you for harassment too. Wishing death and harassment with mass trolling. The ignore button is right there you fat teenage loser who thinks copy pasting things he just found out makes him better than everyone else.
Go back to playing Pokemon you cinnamon bun child molesting pile of garbage

Some PES filters are positively charged causing proteins to stick, and some lack the hydrophilic coating, so peptide aggregates would quickly clog (foul) the filter.

This particular filter is hydrophilic appears to be US made and is advertised to be "Ideal for Proteinaceous Samples" offers low binding to proteins, etc.

Seems ideal.

I'll report you for harassment too. Wishing death and harassment with mass trolling. The ignore button is right there you fat teenage loser who thinks copy pasting things he just found out makes him better than everyone else.
Go back to playing Pokemon you cinnamon bun child molesting pile of garbage

Hurry up and report. The fact you think "copying and pasting" relevant info from peer reviewed studies to support a hypothesis about improving the safety and efficacy of the peptides discussed here proves my lowly intelligence is so entertaining I can't stop smiling.

Amusing me couldn't have been your goal, so hurry up and get this "threatening spammer" banned, then I'll be sad.

Please let him continue. It's better not to hold it in.

Go on @TestosTyrone , let it all out, you'll feel so much better.
Dude you are unhinged. You need help, I’m not joking. Take a look at your life and have some self awareness. You are so aggressive and you make up all these pointless lies. Seriously you need to stop using the internet. There’s no shame in that, I take a break from it every now and then to focus on my family and less screen time. It’s good for your mental wellbeing and I’m not being sarcastic when I say you seem to struggle with mental illness and most likely addiction. I am sure I’m not the only one with this opinion, Seek help. You need it

Dude you are unhinged. You need help, I’m not joking. Take a look at your life and have some self awareness. You are so aggressive and you make up all these pointless lies. Seriously you need to stop using the internet. There’s no shame in that, I take a break from it every now and then to focus on my family and less screen time. It’s good for your mental wellbeing and I’m not being sarcastic when I say you seem to struggle with mental illness and most likely addiction. I am sure I’m not the only one with this opinion, Seek help. You need it

I love this habit you and your clique have of claiming you speak for others.

Let's recap.

I posted some information that wasn't of interest to you. I never said anything insulting or offensive in that, dry, objective post,

I never mentioned you.

In response, you and Testostyrone came out with a stream of vicious, personal insults.

Because you didn't like a post about peptide aggregates. Because you, in particular, still hold a grudge over my defense of GLPs, another topic that sparks your rage.

What you're not used to is someone who doesn't go quiet when you and your buddies go on a concerted attack.

Someone who's willing to hold your low IQ, your lack of contributions to the forum, up to the light and grind you into the dirt with it.

Like most bullies beaten back, you're the victim now huh?

Show me where I started anything with you.

You can't. Next time think twice before throwing the first punch.

I'm speaking for those you intimidate into silence.

Hello everyone

Holidays in china (national day holidays) from 1st to 7th october.
During this period you can place your orders and will be shipped after 7th october.

Domestic orders not affected and we will announce domestic promo soon, now usa domestic deliveries are way much faster than before since the relocation and you must have noticed that.
lol, don’t mean to interrupt your holiday, but just wondering if there’s any update on the domestic promo?

Also, I remember you mentioning the orals for US would be arriving soon a couple of weeks ago. Any idea when we can expect them to start shipping?

Before you venture outside this thread, take a shower, and since it's Tuesday, time to change into fresh(er) underwear so you don't pollute the place with your stench.

This is what contributing to the forum looks like, and I put in the time and effort on a regular basis, like many others here do, but not you:

Not testing some gear you bought, that you're getting reimbursed for. You're doing it for yourself. If it wasn't free, you wouldn't do it.

Nice try repeating Declan's retarded argument that I should "test" terminal sterilization. A universally validated process that guarantees sterilization of the product in its final packaging. One of the points of using that method is to eliminate the need for bacterial testing, according to the FDA.

Your turn, Let's see how you contribute.
Sharing testing is a highly valuable contribution on this board. The impetus for sharing is irrelevant. I'm grateful for everyone whose shares and continues to share.

Back