Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Some people have genuine issues with orders (see the guy above, 2 compounds, same colour caps; however, he did not say if the packs were numbered, as per the order he placed) and with communication being inconsistent.
But it seems like most people order stuff without reading how it actually works or checking the information on the thread.
Then, they come here with the same questions and complaints, still not looking back at the basic stuff.
Things can always be improved, but it needs to go both ways.
Fair point

i follow the thread, the shitposting and fights are fun too, i dont even recall mentioning that the numbers are based on which order you name the products when buying

anyways thats another problem, all info should be together in one place not scattered across 2900 pages, no wonder theres the same questions every time by old and new guys
Agreed. Although I’ve always figured it out, it would make it easier on everyone if that info was included with the price list!

We ain’t gonna hear anything with this holiday but I haven’t seen anything or anyone posted anything on meso about receiving. Have you checked their pep chat website they created or their discord?

I know last week or two weeks ago Tracy said EU was going out or about to and US was a little behind that one. But like true QSC fashion he warned us he wasn’t gonna answer questions about it so we are at their mercy. But if anyone has actually got some TDs that’d be nice to know. I got plenty of var but I won’t trade or take my current stash until this one lands.

This. Haven’t seen anyone post TD for the domestic orals, just people asking if there are any updates.

In the same spot with var…have plenty but waiting for the pre-order to land before I touch it.

Not sure if I even got Tirzepatide from this sponsor.
I did 10mg in 1 shoot and can't feel any changes. I was on real weeogy.

So I just made a switch from 1.4mg with is a small dose to a high Tirzepatide.
I am gonna do another 10mg today.
If is still don't feel anything I would say it is fake or I got something else.

This I really sad weeogy cost so much that o can't afford it.

I just received my first order from QSC in 13 days to the USA of HGH & TB500 from the panoramamix promo. Well packaged, mixed nicely, overall experience was very positive & I'm ready for the next batch of BPC157...

Last edited:
I can assure you it is not fake.

More to the point, there's no evidence in the entire history of this thread that QSC has ever supplied a fake compound to anyone.

There have been a few quality mishaps that were addressed for the most part, the most recent of which was a batch of semaglutide that wasn't buffered correctly was replaced by the vendor. Even though it was still very high purity, but would likely degrade more quickly.

Tirzepatide ranks among the most popular peptides QSC sells. it's been tested rigorously and repeatedly by both the vendor and others. The likelihood that it's "fake" is pretty small.

Just curious why didn't you get semaglutide? And I can assure you it is not fake. Well, at least my wife says it definitely isn't.

My weight loss stop after 12 week. Lost 35pounds
Now in week 16 lost 37pounds
Wanna try something new and much cheaper.
I will try their semi, Renta and medatize

Hoping for a new sale soon

Not sure if I even got Tirzepatide from this sponsor.
I did 10mg in 1 shoot and can't feel any changes. I was on real weeogy.

So I just made a switch from 1.4mg with is a small dose to a high Tirzepatide.
I am gonna do another 10mg today.
If is still don't feel anything I would say it is fake or I got something else.

This I really sad weeogy cost so much that o can't afford it.
Im sorry to be the one who has to inform you... "weeogy" is not real either.

Back