Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Customer service check

If you have a delayed order, tracking not sent yet, tablets not shipped yet, please send me an email with your name and order to:

tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn

I will move things faster for you, we will get all the delayed orders fixed this week.
I received 10mg bpc from International warehouse and received orange cap bpc.
Is there a recent Jano test for orange cap bpc 10mg?
Only one I found was from january and it's 7.5mg

I received 10mg bpc from International warehouse and received orange cap bpc.
Is there a recent Jano test for orange cap bpc 10mg?
Only one I found was from january and it's 7.5mg
No testing available for the domestic BPC157 orange tops, there is an open test for it in the testing server in Discord, or you can send it yourself for testing and share if you can, it will be nice. We have shipped that entire batch to USA and haven't left any vial to send for testing.

I plan to be very careful and calculating with the drug for sure, but I simply can't go another cycle with 3-4 hours a night at best for weeks on end. That shit catches up with you and it had a very negative impact on pretty much all aspects of my life.

The Tren just fucks with my CNS to such a degree that I can't slow down my body and mind enough to get restful sleep. Superdrol has a similar effect on me. I'd be up at 2 AM nightly staring at the ceiling. My typical methods of sleep hygiene combined with substances like melatonin and magnesium was simply inadequate. Same story with over the counter sleep aids containing diphenhydramine.

That said, I am not married to the idea of using Trazodone either. If anyone has additional ideas I would love to hear them. Trazodone is just a name that came up consistently when I began searching these forums for a solution.
Mirtazapine works very well for me....7 to 15mg half hour before sleep.

First week or two might give you some drogy effect the next morning but it's manageable.

Of course there is the fact that it might give some appetite especially for sweets but nothing too hard to manage.

Mirtazapine works very well for me....7 to 15mg half hour before sleep.

First week or two might give you some drogy effect the next morning but it's manageable.

Of course there is the fact that it might give some appetite especially for sweets but nothing too hard to manage.
You might also wanna try an antihistaminic like Ketotifenum...2 hours before sleep...

I plan to be very careful and calculating with the drug for sure, but I simply can't go another cycle with 3-4 hours a night at best for weeks on end. That shit catches up with you and it had a very negative impact on pretty much all aspects of my life.

The Tren just fucks with my CNS to such a degree that I can't slow down my body and mind enough to get restful sleep. Superdrol has a similar effect on me. I'd be up at 2 AM nightly staring at the ceiling. My typical methods of sleep hygiene combined with substances like melatonin and magnesium was simply inadequate. Same story with over the counter sleep aids containing diphenhydramine.

That said, I am not married to the idea of using Trazodone either. If anyone has additional ideas I would love to hear them. Trazodone is just a name that came up consistently when I began searching these forums for a solution.
I take high dose melatonin, a little benedryl and high dose magnesium. I hear bad things about taking benedryl though

HGH promo !

HGH 10x10IU : $45/kit
HGH 10x15IU : $60/kit
HGH 10x24IU : $85/kit
HGH 10x36IU : $125/kit

Free shipping !!

Minimum order: $300

International

Ends : 10th october 2024

Contact info:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:
List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Recent tests:

View attachment 297647View attachment 297649View attachment 297646View attachment 297648
Are the test on the 36iu kits the same batch as the last promo for gh or is this a new batch?

I take high dose melatonin, a little benedryl and high dose magnesium. I hear bad things about taking benedryl though

Benadryl for short durations such as when you're on cycle should be fine. Its up to you to weigh the risk vs reward but Benadryl also helps with histamine related issues brought upon by tren so I like to add it in for a few weeks.

Back