Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Tirz isn’t working for you at 20mg? But the sema was working for you at 1.4? That’s almost unbelievable to me. But if it is the case just order the sema and be done bc it’s cheaper than tirz anyways. Why switch from sema anyways bc you still had a higher dose to go to after the 1.4 “stopped” working as you think. People need to understand these drugs are there to aid in the weight loss not to magically just do it for you even though it does in some cases. Just start eating clean foods 75% of the time if you can’t stop eating bullshit and it will continue working for you bc less calorie intake and you stay fuller longer on clean food. Stop trying to not put any type of work in to achieve the goal your are seeking. I swear people these days are just lazy with no drive always wanting instant gratification. Life doesn’t work that way, never has and never will. I’m all for the glp1s. But for people who respect it for what it’s doing not for people that just wanna sit and eat chips, pizza. Chinese buffet, candy and burgers. It’s your life act like you want it otherwise just be a fat fuck and accept that’s what you’ll be bc that’s what you deserve.(not talking to you specifically unless the show fits) rant over
Hey bro

I was using wegovy from the farmacy It cost 500$ pr month at 1.4mg pr week.
I heard many people here have succes with tirz.
So I am surprised that 10mg gave me very little to no effect, and 20mg face me only s slight more. When people here are on 5mg and their hunger is gone.

And the price is so good here and eu domi shipping

Why are you continuing tirzepatide during the bulking phase? Dropping it for a few months could allow you to restart at 2.5 mg when you begin cutting. If you're using it to manage insulin resistance, have you considered taking metformin instead, if you haven't already?
To help with my liver and heart health. I'll probably drop it back down to 2.5.

I get to a point where I am no longer sure if I am getting appetite suppression (Sema or Tirz). I purposely keep only clean food to avoid temptation, and every day's food is planned and logged. Consistency and momentum help to such a point I start to wonder if I even need the Tirz. I only need the edge taken off of appetite to make deficit less annoying. Currently at 3.3mg after being on 2.5mg a week for about a month and a half. But if nothing else I suppose I am getting the other less advertised benefits. Curious about the antibody thing, though. How would that manifest itself aside from the perception of no longer seeming to suppress appetite? Also had a real issue with constipation for a few weeks which seems to have resolved. So did I acclimate, or is my immune system gobbling up the Tirz? I'll boost to 5mg in a few weeks.
do MORE CARDIO and be done with it,,,,,, Simple

First time ordering from QSC, how long does it normally take to receive a payment confirmation or tracking number?

Been in touch with Tracy on WhatsApp but since payment was completed about 1 week ago, not much communications from them.

Just wondering what should I expect.

First time ordering from QSC, how long does it normally take to receive a payment confirmation or tracking number?

Been in touch with Tracy on WhatsApp but since payment was completed about 1 week ago, not much communications from them.

Just wondering what should I expect.
You should expect package in 2 to 4 weeks

I just received a package in the mail from QSC today. Order placed on Sept. 25th through 'Bella'. I use the same email thread for every order. I just revive it when I need to order something additional.

No problem with that. Don't they communicate when payment is received and provide a tracking number when package is shipped?
That has not been my experience. I pay by bitcoin. I wait 7 or so days after I pay and reply/email and ask for tracking. And I have always received tracking.

Alright, I'll wait a few more days. Just thought it was weird not receiving any confirmation or tracking after a week.

Probably use to my domestic ugl
That has not been my experience. I pay by bitcoin. I wait 7 or so days after I pay and reply/email and ask for tracking. And I have always received tracking.
I just received a package in the mail from QSC today. Order placed on Sept. 25th through 'Bella'. I use the same email thread for every order. I just revive it when I need to order something additional.

Alright, I'll wait a few more days. Just thought it was weird not receiving any confirmation or tracking after a week.

Probably use to my domestic ugl replying on a daily basis.

Probably use to my domestic ugl

Probably use to my domestic ugl replying on a daily basis.
After the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain and I send my hash to 'Bella' (or whoever) I get a message asking me to confirm that my addy and order details are correct and that's it. I generally don't communicate further as USPS Informed Delivery picks it up once shipped.

On whatsapp u can see when they checked the message. So once they checked the transaction hash message. I'll give it a few days and then ask for tracking. But sometimes it'll show on informed delivery before that.

After the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain and I send my hash to 'Bella' (or whoever) I get a message asking me to confirm that my addy and order details are correct and that's it. I generally don't communicate further as USPS Informed Delivery picks it up once shipped.
By me was the Same. She ask me 3 Times for confirm my adress

I don't know if i'm asking too much from the Life but in my honest opinion a source that gives me a promo of hgh and doesn't give me the possibility to add bacteriostatic water is like a girl without a hole. Love you all.

Because simply liquids and freeze dried powders cannot be in same parcel.

Different carriers are used for the two

Back