Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

To help with my liver and heart health. I'll probably drop it back down to 2.5.
So are you suggesting the toes helps with your liver and heart health or are you saying the high doses hinder it? I haven’t done enough research on the tirz apparently

After the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain and I send my hash to 'Bella' (or whoever) I get a message asking me to confirm that my addy and order details are correct and that's it. I generally don't communicate further as USPS Informed Delivery picks it up once shipped.
Yeah it's been a week since I provided the hash number. I'll wait a few more days.

It seems like some are having issues with delays, but to also share some positive experiences. My panoramix promo order landed yesterday and I ordered the 23rd, so got here (USA West Coast) in about 2 weeks..

I was about to place an order from the eu warehouse and just found out it's no longer available.

I've had bad experiences ordering from China to Spain recently, so I always order within the eu. Is the EU special line from China still available? What's the delivery success rate?

I plan to be very careful and calculating with the drug for sure, but I simply can't go another cycle with 3-4 hours a night at best for weeks on end. That shit catches up with you and it had a very negative impact on pretty much all aspects of my life.

The Tren just fucks with my CNS to such a degree that I can't slow down my body and mind enough to get restful sleep. Superdrol has a similar effect on me. I'd be up at 2 AM nightly staring at the ceiling. My typical methods of sleep hygiene combined with substances like melatonin and magnesium was simply inadequate. Same story with over the counter sleep aids containing diphenhydramine.

That said, I am not married to the idea of using Trazodone either. If anyone has additional ideas I would love to hear them. Trazodone is just a name that came up consistently when I began searching these forums for a solution.
Fuck trazadone. Get some Ramelteon. Melatonin receptor agonist so you don’t have to worry about fucking with serotonin.

Alright I’m finally asking for help. How the hell do you find the latest pricing sheet? I’ve tried searching through Tracy’s post to get to them but can’t seem to find it. Way too many posts to just click back through them, search brings up all the subs in this forum. Media just shows testing reports.

What am I missing, is there a shortcut to it?

Hello everyone

I have examinated most of delayed orders.

And to resume:

US tablets preorders: The USA warehouse will put the tablets on shelves tomorrow, trackings will keep flowing for the rest of the week until everyone get his tablets.

EU tablets preorders: Some customers got their parcels before the EU warehouse inspection by customs. The ones who didn't get their trackings are invited to request refund, credit store, or switching to other products, by applying that credit on other items from China.
Unfortunately, there is no way to fullfill these pending preorders beside this way, it's beyond our control.

EU domestic orders without trackings, the ones that haven't been arranged due to warehouse inspections, can request a shipments from china, credit for difference, and also a gift to be added if there is no credit for difference.

One time per year, for security reasons, we relocate our warehouses all over the world, by moving the stocks to different locations. We did it to USA, EU, Canada. The fact that all were in the same period made many parcels delayed. But security first.
The relocation is a multiple shipments of large parcels of stocks, and it takes days, because our domestic stocks are very huge and cannot be done in one day.

For some international orders that were delayed, it's mainly due to lack of stock of some specific products that were oversold during some promos like GHK CU 50mg, BPC157 10mg, tirzepatide 15mg, Mots-c 5mg...
BPC157 10mg was restocked, pending testing.
GHK CU available now in 75mg version (tested +80mg/vial), customers can request from my assistants to send them the equivalent in vials (7 vials).
Mots-c 5mg discontinued, you can request switching to equivalent in 15mg. We will also make most-c 10mg in next days.
Tirzepatide 15mg restocked, pending testing.

There have been also some US domestic delayed orders of test E, and deca.
Test E will be restocked in USA tomorrow, put on shelves soon. These orders can be fullfilled.
Deca and bacteriostatic water not restocked yet, customers who ordered these US domestic can request refund/credit/switch to other product.

So far these are the main delays. I am working on every order, one by one to make things moving forward and sorting everything this week.

We added a cheap version of bacteriostatic water, carefully filtered, tested for BA and pH, in 3ml versions.
The kit have 10 vials of 3ml each, which is 10ml total, in peptide vial size.
Pictures can be found in the lab tests.
The price is cheap : $10/kit.
Much more convenient.

We also plan to change the rubber stoppers for better quality ones very soon.

All freshly new international batchs are correctly filled 10ml per vial for steroid oils. Some of you may be able to confirm this.

We have several new batchs of tabs pending testing, about 20 products that includes DNP, sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil, ralox, steroids and many others. We sent the ready few ones on the way to Janoshik already for multi tabs variance testing.

Next weeks and months, we will be kicking ass on every aspect !

And last thing, we added a SKU marking for all new international orders, that will be added to the price list, and make identification easier:
1728426699059.webp

1728426728328.webp

stuff like that, that will be included in price list

Hello everyone

And to resume:

US tablets preorders: The USA warehouse will put the tablets on shelves tomorrow, trackings will keep flowing for the rest of the week until everyone get his tablets.

EU tablets preorders: Some customers got their parcels before the EU warehouse inspection by customs. The ones who didn't get their trackings are invited to request refund, credit store, or switching to other products, by applying that credit on other items from China.
Unfortunately, there is no way to fullfill these pending preorders beside this way, it's beyond our control.

EU domestic orders without trackings, the ones that haven't been arranged due to warehouse inspections, can request a shipments from china, credit for difference, and also a gift to be added if there is no credit for difference.

One time per year, for security reasons, we relocate our warehouses all over the world, by moving the stocks to different locations. We did it to USA, EU, Canada. The fact that all were in the same period made many parcels delayed. But security first.
The relocation is a multiple shipments of large parcels of stocks, and it takes days, because our domestic stocks are very huge and cannot be done in one day.

For some international orders that were delayed, it's mainly due to lack of stock of some specific products that were oversold during some promos like GHK CU 50mg, BPC157 10mg, tirzepatide 15mg, Mots-c 5mg...
GHK CU available now in 75mg version (tested +80mg/vial), customers can request from my assistants to send them the equivalent in vials (7 vials).
Mots-c 5mg discontinued, you can request switching to equivalent in 15mg. We will also make most-c 10mg in next days.

Test E will be restocked in USA tomorrow, put on shelves soon. These orders can be fullfilled.
Deca and bacteriostatic water not restocked yet, customers who ordered these US domestic can request refund/credit/switch to other product.

So far these are the main delays. I am working on every order, one by one to make things moving forward and sorting everything this week.

We added a cheap version of bacteriostatic water, carefully filtered, tested for BA and pH, in 3ml versions.
Much more convenient.

All freshly new international batchs are correctly filled 10ml per vial for steroid oils. Some of you may be able to confirm this.

We have several new batchs of tabs pending testing, about 20 products that includes DNP, sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil, ralox, steroids and many others. We sent the ready few ones on the way to Janoshik already for multi tabs variance testing.

And last thing, we added a SKU marking for all new international orders, that will be added to the price list, and make identification easier:
View attachment 297784

View attachment 297785

Ouch, no more posts about which is what? Nooooo we’re gonna miss Dirthand raging fits lol.

Hello everyone

And to resume:

Much more convenient.

View attachment 297784

View attachment 297785

Leading the pack as always !

quick question regarding tabs.
Will you be stocking them in the EU warehouse again once it is back up and running?
Is it just coincidence that the seizure at the warehouse happened at the same time that the tabs were introduced or do you think they were the cause of the seizure?

Hello everyone

And to resume:

Much more convenient.

View attachment 297784

View attachment 297785

This is good.
Well done on being proactive

Hello everyone

And to resume:

Much more convenient.

View attachment 297784

View attachment 297785

please test the DNP for variance, as it's a very dangerous product :)
Great improvement on everything else well done Tracy :)

So are you suggesting the toes helps with your liver and heart health or are you saying the high doses hinder it? I haven’t done enough research on the tirz apparently
@Ghoul could answer this better than I. But glp are being studied for other health aspects, particularly for us aas users heart protection and liver protection(maybe kidneys?) And i dont believe it's solely because of the fat loss. Ghoul posted it before, it has to do with glp receptors being found in these tissues.

But I'm gonna try it out this bulk. If i can't eat as much as I like. I'll just drop it completely.

Back