Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

but is it just like an instant injection type thing instead of just injecting yourself with a regular needle? Every time i look into it just seems like an extra step to fill this thing and press a button when you can just stick yourself with a regular in .01 seconds. What am i missing
I got hot and heavy into the auto pens for a couple months and then realized it was taking me longer than just using insulin syringes

Does QSC make steroid raws in house, or bulk purchase them? How about the oils brewed from the raws?

I had read previously and thought both were made in house, but there seems to be some disagreement about that from your post about making HGH from scrach.

Cheers

Does QSC make steroid raws in house, or bulk purchase them? How about the oils brewed from the raws?

I had read previously and thought both were made in house, but there seems to be some disagreement about that from your post about making HGH from scrach.

Cheers
AFAIK there are very few (think a dozen or so) true raw manufacturers in China and everyone else is a middleman. Oils I don't know.

Back