Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ive been on Tirz for 6 or 7 months now lost a shit load of lbs but now I have 0 muscle because like you said I got lazy with working out and eating. Now ive dropped the Tirz to maintenance dose and im trying to recover all the lost muscle. Not to mention my hair falling out by the clumps. Literal clumps.
Im assuming because of serious lack of protein.

Wow this is some body building/steroid forum…

So since I dropped the glp-1 down to 2.5 mg and I'm obviously going to up my protein by a lot.... what would you suggest I add if anything to help build muscle back? Specifically my glutes
You can build glutes by incorporating leg day 1-2 times a week. For a build protocol, usually stick to 4-5 sets with 8-12 reps. I’ve attached an example of some splits I used to do a few years ago (ignore the writing) from Erin Stern’s ‘Train Like A Bodybuilder’. The book is pretty good for beginners/intermediate lifters and worth checking out.

Attachments

• IMG_3458.webp
    IMG_3458.webp
    652.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3459.webp
    IMG_3459.webp
    780.1 KB · Views: 24
Its actually a vender forum and since Tracy is my vender and has been for awhile here I am. I don't normally chime in because I don't buy steroids and wasn't looking to. Since you guys have a catty response to everything I expected this
Sir look at your url and please tell me you too are on thinksteroids.com

I believe in the steroid underground sub section

Am I right? Or am I lost?

Sir look at your url and please tell me you too are on thinksteroids.com
Good observation now look at at top of this specific forum bud. I check this place daily because TRACY is my vender and TRACY posts HERE when theres a promo buy sir. Once in awhile I speak up when its relevant and since we are currently talking about GLP1s (idk where you came from in this)
I figured Id also ask for suggestions from the ones with actual info to share.
Also I am a lady so you can address me as such sir.

Well you are certainly in the right place to up your game on nutrition and building muscle chica, so I am sure you will get there.

Getting the weight off alone probably already added an extra decade to your life/health span though, which is huge
Now it’s time to add another decade of health span and knock a few years off of lifespan with high doses of HGH.

**Revised Meso Vetting Questionnaire**

Picture of production facility (part of old vetting process) is nice and fun and all but the product testing results (many of which we don't ask for at Meso routinely, ok I annoyingly do) tells you the real story.

QSC can make the stuff using a staff of extremely well hung trannies only wearing cloth masks in the back room of his "gentlemen's club" as long as the following tests are coming back good...

For your AAS products:

1.HPLC purity (check)

2.GCMS organic/structural impurities?

3.Metals?

4. Sterility (for injectables)?

5. Endotoxins?

6. GCMS residual solvents?

What's your specs on these from the routine analytical program you have established @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ?

Please provide your responses. Tell us all about your extensive internal product quality testing.

GH questionnaire coming later.

If you hang out at the barbershop long enough, your probably gonna end up getting a haircut.
Good observation now look at at top of this specific forum bud. I check this place daily because TRACY is my vender and TRACY posts HERE when theres a promo buy sir. Once in awhile I speak up when its relevant and since we are currently talking about GLP1s (idk where you came from in this)
I figured Id also ask for suggestions from the ones with actual info to share.
Also I am a lady so you can address me as such sir.

Yeah no bodybuilder is losing lbm on the GLP1’s.
Not only are they hitting their protein goals and working out, most of them are on Test, an anabolic and GH. Good luck losing lbm on that cocktail

For bodybuilders or for many of the people that frequent this forum that lift 5-6 days a week, absolutely. The other 99% of the population? Not so much.

Even most of the people who try to adopt this lifestyle fail. Think about the gym every January which gets overrun with all the New Year’s resolution folks. By March 95% of them are all gone and things get back to normal.

For bodybuilders or for many of the people that frequent this forum that lift 5-6 days a week, absolutely. The other 99% of the population? Not so much.

Even most of the people who try to adopt this lifestyle fail. Think about the gym every January which gets overrun with all the New Year’s resolution folks. By March 95% of them are all gone and things get back to normal.
Crap... only 2.5 more months until that BS starts up again

I rejoice because they’re the reason I get gym discounts lol.
I am kinda pissed at my gym right now. Some new manager they hired pulled me aside the other day and said I workout ‘too aggressively’. I admit I am a grunt, growl, etc. kinda guy when I am going heavy but come the fuck on? Is this a free weight gym or the YMCA?

I am kinda pissed at my gym right now. Some new manager they hired pulled me aside the other day and said I workout ‘too aggressively’. I admit I am a grunt, growl, etc. kinda guy when I am going heavy but come the fuck on? Is this a free weight gym or the YMCA?
Ask him what too aggressively means in relation to lifting weights. Should you ask the barbell for drinks first? Or pat the plates on the rim telling them "who's a good little plate?"

Back