Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

International Oil promo

- No minimum order quantity, you can order as much as you want.
- You can't add other items to the oils parcels, like peptide or raws. The parcels will contain only the promo oils kits.
- The sales of oils are in general fast, our stocks are high, but if it happens that a product sells out during the promo, you can either switch to other item, get it credited, or wait for new batch to be produced (it can take up to 7-14 days), no refund options, and no complaints allowed.
- End of the promo : 21th october.
- I will fund a testing value of $240 for 3 lab tests, if someone is willing to make updated lab reports of the old ones (like test P, superdrol, parabolan etc..), the ones that it's been a while that we didn't test.
- Shipping from China

Pricing:

Test E 250mg/ml = $40/kit
Test C 250mg/ml = $40/kit
Sustanon 250mg/ml = $40/kit
Test P 100mg/ml = $40/kit
Test U 200mg/ml = $40/kit
NPP 100mg/ml = $40/kit
Deca 200mg/ml = $60/kit
Bold U 200mg/ml = $60/kit
Tren A 100mg/ml = $70/kit
Tren E 200mg/ml = $110/kit
Tren Hexa 100mg/ml = $120/kit
Trestolone acetate 50mg/ml=$155/kit
Trestolone enanthate 75mg/ml = $240/kit
Mast P 100mg/ml = $70/kit
Mast E 200mg/ml = $75/kit
Primo E 100mg/ml = $120/kit
Primo E 200mg/ml = $220/kit
DHB 100mg/ml = $90/kit
Ripped 300mg/ml = $125/kit
Superdrol 40mg/ml = $45/kit

Shipping cost is charged the normal rates, like normal orders.

Contact info for orders:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

References:

View attachment 298956View attachment 298955View attachment 298954View attachment 298953View attachment 298952View attachment 298951View attachment 298950View attachment 298949View attachment 298948View attachment 298947View attachment 298946View attachment 298945View attachment 298944View attachment 298943View attachment 298942View attachment 298941View attachment 298940View attachment 298939View attachment 298938View attachment 298937

And here are a two recent blind lab tests done by a french client of :
Test P 100mg/ml
Mast P 100mg/ml

Test Report #50814.webpTest Report #50813.webp

So if someone is willing to use the $240 credit for testing now, he must test samples of 3 of these 4 products:

DHB 100mg/ml
Tren Hexa 100mg/ml
Superdrol 40mg/ml
Ripped 300mg/ml

And here are a two recent blind lab tests done by a french client of :
Test P 100mg/ml
Mast P 100mg/ml

View attachment 299167View attachment 299168

So if someone is willing to use the $240 credit for testing now, he must test samples of 3 of these 4 products:

DHB 100mg/ml
Tren Hexa 100mg/ml
Superdrol 40mg/ml
Ripped 300mg/ml
I have the Hex, if anyone else has DHB, Superdrol or Ripped I am happy to collect and send the samples off to Jano.

Almost 6 hours bro, usually I get replied very fast. I have placed many many orders. I am wondering if there is a change in the WhatsApp communication number
There are a lot of promotions going on right now. that means lots of new orders and a longer waiting time. 5 hours is not a long time.

This is why I think people are already satisfied with the current state of testing, QSC announces an oil promotion and customers are already opening their wallets again without hesitation.

Unless you can provide a proof of imminent danger from these ugl products, your campaign will not find traction around here.

@readalot

This is why I think people are already satisfied with the current state of testing, QSC announces an oil promotion and customers are already opening their wallets again without hesitation.

Unless you can provide a proof of imminent danger from these ugl products, your campaign will not find traction around here.

@readalot
i think theres a way to balance both sides of the equation. we can cheer on and support the championing of more testing while still trying to force open competition amongst UGLs to get the best prices for the best quality. the members advocating against the notion of more testing or more quality while licking sources balls is pretty pathetic. I actually do like @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals too, he's put quite a bit of effort into testing even though it simply makes business sense to do so. i bet if the board found reason enough to force other variations of tests he would ablige as well simply from a monetary standpoint to make more sales (free market is a helluva thing), its one thing to have a positive outlook for a source and refer them as a quality place to shop. but to blindly take a bullet for these chinese sources and bash anyone rallying for more testing and QAQC is nauseating.

@readal

@readalot
I agree. I still think people should still test stuff 100%.

The constant nagging at sources won't accomplish anything. It's just being a nuisance.

I think his history of being banned in other forums also makes me think there is a different motive than simply harm reduction.

I'm not gonna get into it anymore over it. Just honestly have better things to do.

Like figure out what I want for dinner

@readal

I agree. I still think people should still test stuff 100%.

The constant nagging at sources won't accomplish anything. It's just being a nuisance.

I think his history of being banned in other forums also makes me think there is a different motive than simply harm reduction.

I'm not gonna get into it anymore over it. Just honestly have better things to do.

Like figure out what I want for dinner
it can work. lord knows ive nagged Tracy enough about their fills to get them to attempt to fill to 10ml now lol. also id rather see nagging posts for enhanced testing or tightening up QAQC vs some of these fucking posts asking about cap colors to discern what they ordered or "why isnt QSC responding" after emailing them 30 mins ago.

i think theres a way to balance both sides of the equation. we can cheer on and support the championing of more testing while still trying to force open competition amongst UGLs to get the best prices for the best quality. the members advocating against the notion of more testing or more quality while licking sources balls is pretty pathetic. its one thing to have a positive outlook for a source and refer them as a quality place to shop. but to blindly take a bullet for these chinese sources and bash anyone rallying for more testing and QAQC is nauseating.
The problem is people love these drug dealers and promote them like they have a stake in their business, now that’s nauseating.

However, when there is no immediate danger visible, the public doesn’t care. Just look at this, readlot keeps asking for more testing and Tracy answers back with a promo, what does the members do? Buy more oils lol.

I am just an observer because I don’t use ugl oils, but I am all for harm reduction and the well being of my fellow members. However, at least let’s get our bullets in a row before firing our guns, if you know what I mean.

The problem is people love these drug dealers and promote them like they have a stake in their business, now that’s nauseating.
ya its not like these guys are their long time high school buddies selling weed and acid. i can see sticking up for your old high school buddy who sells you your self prescribed "meds" but that mentality just shouldnt exist with these chinese sources. if their stuff harmed someone they wouldnt give 2 shits. if your old high school buddy sold you fent laced benzos and you died, he in fact would prob be devastated and actually mourn your passing lol.

However, at least let’s get our bullets in a row before firing our guns, if you know what I mean.
thats the trick, we need to show that there is a need for this testing, not just "theoretically" a need exists because pharma is brewed under xxx conditions in said GMP facility.

I personally have had a hospitalization and surgical procedure done in my glute from a massive infection incurred by UGL well over a decade ago. this was US domestic UGL, who the hell knows how it was brewed. but ive heard countless stories of hospitalization from infection on UGL oils. im sure there are many reasons why these stories never make their way to these boards. this is just anecdotal though, and without solid proof this is all just vaporware for theorizing added expenditures to a source that sees no benefit to this type of testing.

ya its not like these guys are their long time high school buddies selling weed and acid. i can see sticking up for your old high school buddy who sells you your self prescribed "meds" but that mentality just shouldnt exist with these chinese sources. if their stuff harmed someone they wouldnt give 2 shits. if your old high school buddy sold you fent laced benzos and you died, he in fact would prob be devastated and actually mourn your passing lol.

thats the trick, we need to show that there is a need for this testing, not just "theoretically" a need exists because pharma is brewed under xxx conditions in said GMP facility.

I personally have had a hospitalization and surgical procedure done in my glute from a massive infection incurred by UGL well over a decade ago. this was US domestic UGL, who the hell knows how it was brewed. but ive heard countless stories of hospitalization from infection on UGL oils. im sure there are many reasons why these stories never make their way to these boards. this is just anecdotal though, and without solid proof this is all just vaporware for theorizing added expenditures to a source that sees no benefit to this type of testing.
Keep preaching, however, in my opinion the only way these sources just like how testing became a standard practice now, the main incentive for these vendors is still money. If they can attract more customers or retain what they have now, then they will heed to such calls.

The sure fire way to ensure they at least try to do more testing is if consumers stop buying, that’s it full stop go trt until they one of these vendors test everything customers want, I mean the majority. Until then good luck.

it can work. lord knows ive nagged Tracy enough about their fills to get them to attempt to fill to 10ml now lol. also id rather see nagging posts for enhanced testing or tightening up QAQC vs some of these fucking posts asking about cap colors to discern what they ordered or "why isnt QSC responding" after emailing them 30 mins ago.
That's fine but there is a clear problem that you showed publicly.

He has no evidence, the testing hasn't resulted yet either.

It's not like "see, this source has this shit testing"

Now he has money in it and we will see what it shows

Back