Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If nobody gets an answer from WhatsApp or email for today I say we get an extra day for promo?? I know it’s until Monday and plenty of time.. but I’d hate to hear my order got denied because it wasn’t placed in time when I’ve emailed since yesterday morning

So guys…
when I get my promo oils…
Do I like ask yall what color tops are what oil? And that’s way after I throw away all the packaging and my emails are still unanswered after 5 minutes.

Major Thx

You don’t get a tracking number from them unless you’re lucky, just wait and use informed delivery
I wait 6-7 days a for international orders then request.. they always give.. domestic I just use informed delivery.. once you know where they ship what from domestic thats the best way..

Has anyone got tracking for the hgh promo yet?
Yes I got my tracking for hgh promo and triz30 promo this morning... I had to request them though... I always do.. they never just give them.. maybe sometimes they do but most of the time I wait a week then request the tracking and the how to to identify my order.

Back