Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Joined this board march 18, 2024 and already 1740 postings
Giggling
Get a real life, you victim :D
Here he is, really adding to the board. Dude doesn’t know that a mg of hgh is 3 iu yet thinks he matters. Go back to saving your allowance instead of running your mouth. Maybe one day you can afford the hgh instead of dreaming about it. Perhaps at that time you’ll know something about it as well.

(Here comes a fat joke, yet refuses to post himself….typical!)

i must have missed them posts? were they in this thread???

yes it has option for review my profile
but i was sektchy on letting them review as i was speaking to qsc, had lists and orders etc
and right before i was blocked i was asking if i could pass her details onto a friend who was interested in peptides
Request a review.
You'll get a response that you were banned my mistake. They're probably banning robospammers

Here he is, really adding to the board. Dude doesn’t know that a mg of hgh is 3 iu yet thinks he matters. Go back to saving your allowance instead of running your mouth. Maybe one day you can afford the hgh instead of dreaming about it. Perhaps at that time you’ll know something about it as well.

(Here comes a fat joke, yet refuses to post himself….typical!)

This one is another troll.
Shame you have been at the receiving end of it, but it’s getting tiring.
He's disgusting.
X

This one is another troll.
Shame you have been at the receiving end of it, but it’s getting tiring.
He's disgusting.
X
Right. Every guy who is in shape without hgh is a troll, Mr. 24/7 online :D
You have something to say to everything here, what makes you to the alpha troll!

Back