Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I already ordered more HGH I don’t really need from the last promo and now I have ordered more Primo I don’t really need either on this one (though the price made it hard to resist).

FOMO truly is a bitch. I can go months on end without tacos or cheeseburgers but wave some cheap gear in front of me and I drop like a Thai hooker.
I hear you! I don't need any more test but I ordered more just because the prices were too good to pass up. I had to stop myself from ordering more var as I already after the pre-order "Have, or should say will have" more than I can use in a 3-4 years.

Although I feel a bit less buyers remorse after hearing that things are tightening up for a bit of time and to make sure you are stocked.

I hear you! I don't need any more test but I ordered more just because the prices were too good to pass up. I had to stop myself from ordering more var as I already after the pre-order "Have, or should say will have" more than I can use in a 3-4 years.

Although I feel a bit less buyers remorse after hearing that things are tightening up for a bit of time and to make sure you are stocked.
You never know with test though bro. Things have a tendency to escalate dosage wise

I already ordered more HGH I don’t really need from the last promo and now I have ordered more Primo I don’t really need either on this one (though the price made it hard to resist).

FOMO truly is a bitch. I can go months on end without tacos or cheeseburgers but wave some cheap gear in front of me and I drop like a Thai hooker.
You're a drug addict, but totally worth it.

If nobody gets an answer from WhatsApp or email for today I say we get an extra day for promo?? I know it’s until Monday and plenty of time.. but I’d hate to hear my order got denied because it wasn’t placed in time when I’ve emailed since yesterday morning
WhatsApp has been working fine me. Placed an order last night, got a reply, paid and got acknowledgment. Seems good here

You can get everything you need from Amazon.
Listen,
Warm that gear up on a candle wax warmer or your coffee pot hot plate or something... i warm my oils up before every injection with one of these..
So warm up that fucking oil. Next using about a 22 gauge needle you draw you 2 vials into that 20ml sterile syringe. Take the needle off yhe syringe twist on the syringe filter the attach a 22 gauge needle on the output of the filter.

Have your dam 20ml sterile vial right there ready to go with a vent needle sticking out of it. Insert the needle and inject that dope into that 20ml vial... you are gonna have to use some fucking elbow grease.. got me trt? Repeat until your done!!
When you warm them before injection, what do you set it to? Do you place the vial directly on it or in something? I’ve never tried it this way before

ok I’ll have to invest in a electrical temp hot plate. so how long are we talking a few hours on med/low heat? Just wanting to be sure I’m doing it correctly.
A few minutes, i usually set it at 145 for uncrashing
dobyou keep that set on 131F?
I keep it at 131 when i am warming for injection.. if i get side tracke a leave it longer than a couple minutes i let it cool down just a little before injection.. depends on the vial size really.. i just touch the bottle to the inside of my bare thigh.. if i can hold it there without it burning i draw then inject..
When you warm them before injection, what do you set it to? Do you place the vial directly on it or in something? I’ve never tried it this way before
place vial directly on there dawg.. just keep it on the low setting.. i mean if im in a hurry ill jack the temp up to warm it quick but i have been doing it a while so i know how hot is to hot to inject.. if you inject it while its to hot youll know!!it oil it dont cool down quickly inside you so it will set in there and burn for a few.. then you will never forget how hot to hot is!!! Just low temp for a minute or 2. you just really want to get it to body temp right??
Peace
-D-

If nobody gets an answer from WhatsApp or email for today I say we get an extra day for promo?? I know it’s until Monday and plenty of time.. but I’d hate to hear my order got denied because it wasn’t placed in time when I’ve emailed since yesterday morning

In the past, I believe they have honored it if you sent the order email in time.

A few minutes, i usually set it at 145 for uncrashing

I keep it at 131 when i am warming for injection.. if i get side tracke a leave it longer than a couple minutes i let it cool down just a little before injection.. depends on the vial size really.. i just touch the bottle to the inside of my bare thigh.. if i can hold it there without it burning i draw then inject..

place vial directly on there dawg.. just keep it on the low setting.. i mean if im in a hurry ill jack the temp up to warm it quick but i have been doing it a while so i know how hot is to hot to inject.. if you inject it while its to hot youll know!!it oil it dont cool down quickly inside you so it will set in there and burn for a few.. then you will never forget how hot to hot is!!! Just low temp for a minute or 2. you just really want to get it to body temp right??
Peace
-D-
Thanks!

This one is another troll.
Shame you have been at the receiving end of it, but it’s getting tiring.
He's disgusting.
X
You’re right. Also shame on me for even entertaining it lol. Oh well, moving on to bigger and better things. Something above a remedial level of mathematics.

Back