Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I was told that Mast E is out of stock as well so I chose to wait for the new batch which I was also told would take 1- 2 weeks. So we'll see how that goes.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Bpc157 international. Any eta? List says available usa warehouse. Trying to plan an order out.
@Anthonyl1992

I saw both your posts about BPC, I’m waiting also. Awhile back Tracy had said they are waiting on the testing to come back. So I don’t have an eta but guess we are waiting on that part and it has been made.

Question, I’ve only ordered on promos. When ordering normally can you choose international or US warehouse? I don’t mind the wait for the savings.

@Anthonyl1992

I saw both your posts about BPC, I’m waiting also. Awhile back Tracy had said they are waiting on the testing to come back. So I don’t have an eta but guess we are waiting on that part and it has been made.

Question, I’ve only ordered on promos. When ordering normally can you choose international or US warehouse? I don’t mind the wait for the savings.
If it’s available domestic you can’t order it international

Does someone know what’s going on with the Canada warehouse? I ordered beginning of September they keep giving me a run around saying it’s shipped and now they don’t answer emails. I’m still waiting on a fair sized order and I keep being told to wait 3 days each time and that it has already been shipped

I was told that Mast E is out of stock as well so I chose to wait for the new batch which I was also told would take 1- 2 weeks. So we'll see how that goes.
I wish they had given me that option. I tried to order it and all they did was tell me it was out of stock with no explanation of any kind.

So I put in a new order with Testosterone-C in place of Mast-E and they wrote me back and told me that was out of stock, again with no options on how to move forward lol.

I was like, "ehhh, okay?"

I'm here fighting to give you money, help me give you money!

I tried to order 8 kits from oil promo and shipping to US is $150.

That seems a bit high.

Has anyone ordered similar kits, how much did you pay for shipping.
Just guessing, maybe they have to ship it in 2-3 shipments since it is somewhat large and they are charging you separate shipping charges for each one?

That was wayyy back with the
I remember that!! Plus shampoo bottles, puzzle game boxes, etc. Also remember the 5ml sachets labeled as aroma oil.

Then there was the classic redicat paper anabolics. Sheets of grid paper with the oral pressed in between.
Papirdrol and redicat

Back