Qingdao Sigma Scammers

Borderline

Hello friends,
I had previously ordered $500 from Qingdao Sigma vendor on the forum. Since the vendor declare the package as cosmetic product on the cargo package, the product did not pass through customs and $500 was not refunded. When I talked to him about it, he didn't care and I couldn't find anything to do. I ordered from the same company again via WhatsApp and warned them 10 times not to declare as the cosmetic product and they asked me to pay an extra $30 for it. I made this payment and they still declared as the cosmetic product. That's why my product was holded in the custom again and I lost another $415. Neither the company officials nor the sellers gave any response from this company, from which I lost a total of $915. I wouldn't mind if I didn't warn them, but even though I asked 10 times please do not send it as a cosmetic product, it is not good-intentioned for them to send it as a cosmetic product!
I lost money.
I lost time and lost my client.
Think twice before ordering from this company!

Who cares, I lost a pack too boo hoo it's roids brother try again.
i have the same issue twice. I warned them to dont declare the package as cosmetic products. Its now allowed in customs. And they said okay we do this pay extra 30$. But they declared it as cosmetic again. Now they dont even answer my messages. They dont refund. They do nothing!

What the fuck do they insist on declaring it as cosmetics?

Also, why do your countries hold up cosmetic shipments? Are they afraid that you'll turn them into a bomb or something?

What the fuck do they insist on declaring it as cosmetics?

Also, why do your countries hold up cosmetic shipments? Are they afraid that you'll turn them into a bomb or something?
Because they are fucking idiots.
I warned many times and they asked for custom declaration and hide package 30$ extra payment :D and i paid it..

Actually its not forbidden, you can import it as a person. You can only import cosmetic products if you have a cosmetic company. I dont know why...
I lost 1k $ because of this seller. They do not refund, they do not reship, they do not even answer :)

Who cares, I lost a pack too boo hoo it's roids brother try again.

I care and so should the community. Reviews like this should not get responses like yours. This place has changed over the years but one thing still stands true…Meso is a brotherhood dedicated to harm reduction.

@Borderline thanks for sharing your experience.

I care and so should the community. Reviews like this should not get responses like yours. This place has changed over the years but one thing still stands true…Meso is a brotherhood dedicated to harm reduction.

@Borderline thanks for sharing your experience.
thanks for your support. They made the mistake and now they dont even care.

Well, they don't technically guarantee delivery to Turkey anymore,
Turkey have no more reship policy

After several incidents, when almost all parcels by post NL clear turkish customs but some get opened by local post office before delivery and decide to return them back, I think I reshipped enough to decide to not offer any reship policy anymore.

Reminder for countries with no reship policy: India, Norway, Israel, Turkey, Peru, Chile, Brazil, Mexico, African countries.

but you had advised them how to properly send it to avoid seizure. It would be a nice gesture if they give you one free reship with your specific shipping instructions. If it fails again, and its not labeled as cosmetics per your request, id say your out of luck. But like, that's just my opinion man. I will be interested to see if a solution comes out of this.

Try harder.

First of all, your country has no reship policy, you already placed an order by express in the past, it wasn't successful, you complained about it, we told you that customers cannot tell us how to declare parcels, so when you tried to place your second order, I didn't accept it to avoid the headache.

I adviced you to buy elsewhere, but you didn't listen and you went looking for some whatsaap number to accept your order, obviously not me, because I know that you didn't order from me:

1700326625972.png

Accept the consequences. Here in Meso it's me Tracy, I know my shit, when I don't wanna deal with your problems and you look desesperatly for a sales agent elsewhere to accept your order, don't come to me later and complain.

Well, they don't technically guarantee delivery to Turkey anymore,

but you had advised them how to properly send it to avoid seizure. It would be a nice gesture if they give you one free reship with your specific shipping instructions. If it fails again, and its not labeled as cosmetics per your request, id say your out of luck. But like, that's just my opinion man. I will be interested to see if a solution comes out of this.
Actually, I have been bringing raw materials to Turkey for 3 years. I have 4 successful orders through Aasraw in the forum. On the same date, I ordered propionate raw material from Aasraw and peptide from Qingdao. I received my order from aasraw today. I would be okay with that if customs detected the product and confiscated it. Customs helt it because it has a huge COSMETIC product label on it. And warn them before and after ordering, please do not write it off as a cosmetic product. We have conversations. Even though they said okay, they sent the cosmetic product again and now they don't even reply to me on WhatsApp :)
I lost $500 on my previous order.
Now it's $415.
In total they cost me $915.

Try harder.

First of all, your country has no reship policy, you already placed an order by express in the past, it wasn't successful, you complained about it, we told you that customers cannot tell us how to declare parcels, so when you tried to place your second order, I didn't accept it to avoid the headache.

I adviced you to buy elsewhere, but you didn't listen and you went looking for some whatsaap number to accept your order, obviously not me, because I know that you didn't order from me:

View attachment 270458

Accept the consequences. Here in Meso it's me Tracy, I know my shit, when I don't wanna deal with your problems and you look desesperatly for a sales agent elsewhere to accept your order, don't come to me later and complain.
In my first order, the cargo was helt because you sent it under the name of a banned product. $500 money gone and you didn't offer reship or any suggestions. Again, you didn't even need to respond the same way.
The first was express service.
Despite this, I wrote to you to order with you again, in a snooty way you didn't want it. I also placed an order via the WhatsApp line on your site. Doesn't this WhatsApp line belong to you? Even if not, isn't it your company?
number: +86 186 6189 1880
He also knew why it was confiscated the first time. I wrote to you/him about this at that time.
I also warned you when ordering. Please do not send it as a cosmetic product and send it by regular mail. I paid $30 extra (bullshit!) However, you/he didn't care and sent it as a cosmetic product.
Even if it's not you on WhatsApp,
I bought it from you before, what happened? Did you help?
I lost money twice because of your stupidity.

Try harder.

View attachment 270458

Look what we had before. You sent with Post now. So what happened? You didnt even give discount about my lost at my first order :)
1700327710951.png

In my first order, the cargo was helt because you sent it under the name of a banned product. $500 money gone and you didn't offer reship or any suggestions. Again, you didn't even need to respond the same way.
The first was express service.
Despite this, I wrote to you to order with you again, in a snooty way you didn't want it. I also placed an order via the WhatsApp line on your site. Doesn't this WhatsApp line belong to you? Even if not, isn't it your company?
number: +86 186 6189 1880
He also knew why it was confiscated the first time. I wrote to you/him about this at that time.
I also warned you when ordering. Please do not send it as a cosmetic product and send it by regular mail. I paid $30 extra (bullshit!) However, you/he didn't care and sent it as a cosmetic product.
Even if it's not you on WhatsApp,
I bought it from you before, what happened? Did you help?
I lost money twice because of your stupidity.
Yes if you read the thread that have almost 2000 pages, you will know it's not my whatsaap, I don't have a website and never posted that number nor a website since i am here.
My email and whatsaap contacts are very clear and everyone knows them.
And if you read well the thread, you will find also that express shipping have no reship policy no matter the country, and no discount if seized, not a single $, customers don't tell us how to declare the package, and your country have no reship policy no matter the line use and if you don't accept this don't order.
But you insisted, so yes I don't care, and you want to place a 3rd one and lose more money, I plan to not care again in future. It's your money, waste it the way you like.

Yes if you read the thread that have almost 2000 pages, you will know it's not my whatsaap, I don't have a website and never posted that number nor a website since i am here.
My email and whatsaap contacts are very clear and everyone knows them.
And if you read well the thread, you will find also that express shipping have no reship policy no matter the country, customers don't tell us how to declare the package, and your country have no reship policy no matter the line use and if you don't accept this don't order.
But you insisted, so yes I don't care.
Listen idiot, this is not about express shipping. This time you sent it by regular mail and it was confiscated by customs again. This isn't because it's express, it's because you're an idiot. Because you are sending it to Turkey under the name of a cosmetic product.
You're too stupid to do not accept this.
Turkey has a return policy. I have had the product returned many times to china/honkong before because the customs fee was high.
Problem is : DECLARATION NOT FUCKING CUSTOM.
If I can't tell you how to declare it, why did you charge $30 extra for it?

IMG_0883.PNG

Listen idiot, this is not about express shipping. This time you sent it by regular mail and it was confiscated by customs again. This isn't because it's express, it's because you're an idiot. Because you are sending it to Turkey under the name of a cosmetic product.
You're too stupid to do not accept this.
Turkey has a return policy. I have had the product returned many times to china/honkong before because the customs fee was high.
Problem is : DECLARATION NOT FUCKING CUSTOM.
If I can't tell you how to declare it, why did you charge $30 extra for it?

View attachment 270464
Complain to "Qingdao Steroid" from who you ordered ^^