Qsc pip!

Krash

Man, does anyone else get horrible pip from QSC gear? I have ordered from them twice now. The first was Test C 250mg/ml. The pip was unbearable. Everyone said that the high mg/ml gear came with worse pip. So, this time I ordered Test P and NPP both 100mg/ml and again, the pip sucks bad. I have been on pharma trt for a year and a half and have never had any pip.

My first shot of this cycle was last night and the pain in my VGlute literally woke me up this morning. For reference, my shot was 150mg of each**

You are either injecting too fast or you are allergic

Used their test c, test p and npp at various doses and never no pip, smooth as butter. Only get mild pip from the bold cyp and primo.

Test p in general is known to have PIP. 100mg/mL isn’t a low concentration for test p, it’s the norm

It sucks to be sensitive to some carrier oils or concentrations. I have a buddy who has to homebrew everything to lower concentrations because his body can't handle even normal human grade concentrations.

You might have to try diluting the gear with sterile oil or go back to pharma grade to avoid pip.

Man, does anyone else get horrible pip from QSC gear? I have ordered from them twice now. The first was Test C 250mg/ml. The pip was unbearable. Everyone said that the high mg/ml gear came with worse pip. So, this time I ordered Test P and NPP both 100mg/ml and again, the pip sucks bad. I have been on pharma trt for a year and a half and have never had any pip.

My first shot of this cycle was last night and the pain in my VGlute literally woke me up this morning. For reference, my shot was 150mg of each**
Didn't you say you weren't gonna order from them ever again?

Yes, but multiple people told me that the reason was likely the higher concentration test, so I figured it was worth a shot to order the 100mg/ml products.
concentration is not just mg/ml. Its also the compound

100mg/ml of test P can be more mainful than 200mg/ml of test C

Damn this thread is making me worried I’m about to run out of the sesame oil one and they use MCT now hope I am not “allergic” to it

You have to be allergic to something. I’ve ran a bunch of their oils including dhb and 200mg primo and I haven’t had any issues.

Yes, but multiple people told me that the reason was likely the higher concentration test, so I figured it was worth a shot to order the 100mg/ml products.
Are u a newb? It's common knowledge that prop will have more pip then long ester so why would u think prop would be better? Because it's 100mg/ml ? Dude do some research or stick to orals sounds like u can't handle pinning

Are u a newb? It's common knowledge that prop will have more pip then long ester so why would u think prop would be better? Because it's 100mg/ml ? Dude do some research or stick to orals sounds like u can't handle pinning
First, compared to many here, yes I am a “newb”. This is why I asked those far more experienced than me.
Second, advising someone to “stick to orals” is about the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard from someone while trying to bash them for being inexperienced.
Third, I’ve been pinning for years now and have never once had pip like this. It has only happened with QSC’s products. Hence why I asked the question to begin with.
Fourth, even as a “newb” I know that this space is for us to come together and learn and grow from each other. It isn’t used to try and pretend to be superior to everyone else like you’re doing.

I had to cut their primo 200 in half with test c and warm it up before pinning to reduce the almost unbearable pip. It makes it usable but I won't be buying more from them. I just hate paying 3x as much for it, but it is what it is...

This is the part of the journey guys, it's where you learn things that only apply to you and unique to your physiology.

This is why we're all encouraged to try test first with normal concentrations brewed in the most common/tolerated carriers and if affordable/available human grade, so as to make the introduction of exogenous hormone as smooth as possible.

It sucks for you guys to find out you can't use your gear but there's always friends out there who can tolerate them. Hell, I received two bottles of blue hearts from a buddy before since it bloats him like crazy.

Not how it works my friend, I have dragon pharma prop that I cut my test e/ deca with to take the pip away from that 500mg blend. Not all compounds have pip, it’s more about how they brew it. Outside of my test/ deca blend none of the other gear I have give any issues