QSC Testosterone Enathate Raw Material Lab Test

AlistairASP

QSC Testosterone Enanthate Raw Material Lab Test
It took about 12 days to deliver the parcel to my home. It was so quick, considering it was international shipping.
Even though the raw material has been clumped together due to high temperature during transportation, it doesn't affect material quality.

The qualitative analysis by GC-MS had been conducted many times to calibrate the resulting curve and get a better result.
Unfortunately, it was not perfect. Please see the picture below.

The qualitative analysis cannot indicate the purity of the raw material scientifically.
However, the area is 100.00 % and results from many calibrations. There were no peak of any other contamination.
In my opinion, the purity should be very high, and it can be more than 99%.
It is very impressive compared to the price.

Please inform me if you have any suggestions. I will answer your inquiry. Thank you!

Attachments

• TEST-e-normal_M2_Analysis-2.png
    TEST-e-normal_M2_Analysis-2.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 289
From my understanding GCMS testing is not used to test for purity, HPLC is. So I’m not sure what this test is supposed to demonstrate? It also wasn’t a blind test either. So anyone could give you these results with no proof their even testing what you send them.

Why didn’t you just send it to jano?

From my understanding GCMS testing is not used to test for purity, HPLC is. So I’m not sure what this test is supposed to demonstrate? It also wasn’t a blind test either. So anyone could give you these results with no proof their even testing what you send them.

Why didn’t you just send it to jano?
The purity and concentration don't require HPLC completely. As I know, GC-MS has many limitations compared to HPLC in many aspects, including chemicals with very high boiling points or limited thermal stability.
However, it is widely accepted to perform Quantitative analysis by GC-MS to test chemical purity even if it is a less-than-perfect solution compared to LC-MS.

Note: in this test, I did qualitative analysis without internal standards. The purity is just my speculation. Sorry if I did some misleading.

In my area, the LC-MS test price is higher than 3-4 times compared to LC-MS. From my point of view, GC-MS has a higher value compared to cost in this case.

I will consider performing LC-MS for ibutamoren, GW0742, etc.

Thank you for telling me about Jano. Unfortunately, I am staying in South East Asia. I am not sure how to approach Jano.

Last edited:
"Results from many calibrations"? What does that mean? How did you calibrate it? What did you calibrate with? Who tested it?

"It was not perfect". What do u mean? According to that graph, you have a perfect 100% sample, no impurities, tested via gcms. Sounds suspiciously perfect.

I do appreciate being able to see the chromatograph, itd be nice if all test results one it when posted here.

When you have doubts about reading graphs that are often beyond the competence of most of us, we can simply tag @janoshik to enlighten us and answer all the questions raised:

How to read his graphs?

What is the result?

Reliability of GC-MS? (Which is also a service that Janoshik offers at $170/sample)

That said, this raw has already been blind tested in the past by Jano:

Test E raw.png

"Results from many calibrations"? What does that mean? How did you calibrate it? What did you calibrate with? Who tested it?

"It was not perfect". What do u mean? According to that graph, you have a perfect 100% sample, no impurities, tested via gcms. Sounds suspiciously perfect.

I do appreciate being able to see the chromatograph, itd be nice if all test results one it when posted here.

In my case, the calibration means I tried to adjust the GC-MS parameter to get good curve, for example, hold time, final temperature, temperature rate, etc.
I didn't test it by myself. The GC-MS operator tested it and sent me a result.

Just my too much expectation, I expected to see perfect pin-shape curve. The chromatograrph's curve has a small shift.

Actualy, I sent three sample including:
- test e: as you see above
- minoxidil: the curve is so shifted, dragged and so bad
- N-acetyl-l-cysteine: got a bad curve and see contamination of:
- a lot of test e from the former run
- leaked column?: isocyanatotrimethyl-Silane and Arsenous acid, tris(trimethylsilyl) ester

I will reserve my vacation leave to go to laboratory by myself and retest the NAC in a few week.
I also to expect primobolan e to arrive my home for testing soon as well.

Thank you for your question.

Note to any other: the bad curve and contamination doesn't mean bad raw material. it might cause by improper GC-MS operation and it need to be retested.

It is a good post. However, unfortunately common testosterone enanthate impurities don't seem to ionize well, so the purity reading is not really possible from AUC (this test).

In my case, the calibration means I tried to adjust the GC-MS parameter to get good curve, for example, hold time, final temperature, temperature rate, etc.
I didn't test it by myself. The GC-MS operator tested it and sent me a result.

Just my too much expectation, I expected to see perfect pin-shape curve. The chromatograrph's curve has a small shift.

Actualy, I sent three sample including:
- test e: as you see above
- minoxidil: the curve is so shifted, dragged and so bad
- N-acetyl-l-cysteine: got a bad curve and see contamination of:
- a lot of test e from the former run
- leaked column?: isocyanatotrimethyl-Silane and Arsenous acid, tris(trimethylsilyl) ester

I will reserve my vacation leave to go to laboratory by myself and retest the NAC in a few week.
I also to expect primobolan e to arrive my home for testing soon as well.

Thank you for your question.

Note to any other: the bad curve and contamination doesn't mean bad raw material. it might cause by improper GC-MS operation and it need to be retested.
I don't think minoxidil or acetyl cysteine can be tested with gcms easily

I don't think minoxidil or acetyl cysteine can be tested with gcms easily
I asked the GC-MS operator to apply the condition according to these papers.

For minoxidil,
Treatments against hair loss may hinder cocaine and metabolites detection

For NAC,
Determination of N-acetylcysteine in human plasma by gas chromatography—mass spectrometry

I am glad that you reply my thread.
Honestly, I almost forgot about GC-MS because I got chemical graduation for more than 10 years. Now, I change my field thus I just re-read it recently and so crazily. o_O

I asked the GC-MS operator to apply the condition according to these papers.

For minoxidil,
Treatments against hair loss may hinder cocaine and metabolites detection

For NAC,
Determination of N-acetylcysteine in human plasma by gas chromatography—mass spectrometry

I am glad that you reply my thread.
Honestly, I almost forgot about GC-MS because I got chemical graduation for more than 10 years. No

w, I change my field thus I just re-read it recently and so crazily. o_O
Yeah, you need to derivatize both before gcms, as minoxidil nor nac are volatile and both are susceptible to thermal decomposition. It is both pain in the ass and inaccurate, unfortunately.

Yeah, you need to derivatize both before gcms, as minoxidil nor nac are volatile and both are susceptible to thermal decomposition. It is both pain in the ass and inaccurate, unfortunately.
Yes. Derivatization process is really painful to me espectially exotic chemical for preparation and handling. >_<

In case the derivertization is mandatory, I think LC-MS should be better alternative for me.

Yes. Derivatization process is really painful to me espectially exotic chemical for preparation and handling. >_<

In case the derivertization is mandatory, I think LC-MS should be better alternative for me.
For LCMS you indeed are not bound by the limitation of volatility or thermal stability of the compound of interest.

Sponsors