QSC US Domestic SKU List

jonnygira

I have been waiting on my order for about a month - finnaly got it in but now I don't have the US Domesic SKU list to identify them. Anyone help me out with Tren A versus Mast and/or dm me the list? Thankfully my international order only has one in it coming too. Just need to makeup for lost time cycle wise and pin ASAP.

Thanks

i meant OMG not another "what did i order" request ffs , pay attention when you order its really not hard ,,,,
Did you not read what I replied? I have the entire order on my emails, there is no mention of any SKU at all. I also have the packaging. If I had it, I wouldn't have asked.

Well. Ask useless stupid questions and get responses that equate. You will last <45 days here
Just because it's useless to you, doesn't mean it is to me. I wanted info, if someone can provide great, if not then no harm no foul. But the unnecessary low IQ comments provide no insight or benefit; so, keep typing away warrior, get that satisfaction ;)

This isn't their support forum
There needs to be a 1-800 QSC number that you can call for product support. For some reason half of their customer base is illiterate. I wonder what a vendor like Stan would say if I emailed him and said I took all the labels off my vials, how do I know which is which

Back