QSC

Your first post is shilling for a source. Poor form. Your opinions are only going to matter if you establish yourself as a quality member who adds value and substance to the forum.
The mind muscle connection I got with the ripped blend was great. I told them I would leave a review didn't even read through the new Member deal that's my bad. I'm sorry guys.

The mind muscle connection I got with the ripped blend was great. I told them I would leave a review didn't even read through the new Member deal that's my bad. I'm sorry guys.
Idk if it's the tren, or the fact that my girl just left or that the tren is probably the reason she left. Please don't crucify me. I'm going through it.

Idk if it's the tren, or the fact that my girl just left or that the tren is probably the reason she left. Please don't crucify me. I'm going through it.
Read the post for new members linked above. Do a proper intro post. Tried to add, add value and good discussion on topics you're interested in.

This is not a source forum. It's a harm reduction forum.

If you're having lots of life troubles, drop the tren and probably best not to blast at all until the problems smooth out. AAS can make life problems significantly worse. If you lost a woman that you wanted to keep because of drug use, you probably need to come off blast and look at that situation with a clear mind to decide if you're drug use is reasonable and sustainable in your life.

I hope you get sorted out.

Read the post for new members linked above. Do a proper intro post. Tried to add, add value and good discussion on topics you're interested in.

This is not a source forum. It's a harm reduction forum.

If you're having lots of life troubles, drop the tren and probably best not to blast at all until the problems smooth out. AAS can make life problems significantly worse. If you lost a woman that you wanted to keep because of drug use, you probably need to come off blast and look at that situation with a clear mind to decide if you're drug use is reasonable and sustainable in your life.

I hope you get sorted out.
Roger

It Will Be Okay Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV+

Back