DrCloser

I am 49 years old I weigh 182 lb solid. I joined this cuz I figured I could have some questions answered and get some more knowledge I do have experience with cycles as I did a few in my twenties and now at my age. I'm on a typical 200 mg test cyp through my doctor TRT. And I added Semaglutide The peptide which I dropped all my weight in fat. I added later on I'm 6 weeks on and the results are amazing In addition to my TRT and additional 300 mg of test ethanate and 200 mg of Deca along with anti-estrogen stuff of course. This is my question. I have 100 mg of Tren A coming with anavar tabs. Since I'm on my 6th week of my previous cycle can I introduce those two to my current cycle for waiting till I'm done add them or wait till I get off and wait another 6 weeks? Hope I made that understandable the way I wrote it. I have experience over the years with everything and always had great results. To rephrase my question when I get the new stuff it would be 7 weeks on my current cycle can I just add those two or wait Three more weeks until that's finished to start the new stuff but don't start it at all Wait weeks before going on anything else.

what you need is to diet and train properly, not more drugs, especially at 49 years old..

I train very properly and eat great Like I said my body's in great shape I just want to make it even better I'm going to do the cycle I just want to know when to add that second cycle can I do it in the middle of the first or should I wait That's the question. My body looks like it's 35 and I'm not abusing the cycles That's why I'm asking Thank you That's why I'm asking Thank you

I am 49 years old I weigh 182 lb solid. I joined this cuz I figured I could have some questions answered and get some more knowledge I do have experience with cycles as I did a few in my twenties and now at my age. I'm on a typical 200 mg test cyp through my doctor TRT. And I added Semaglutide The peptide which I dropped all my weight in fat. I added later on I'm 6 weeks on and the results are amazing In addition to my TRT and additional 300 mg of test ethanate and 200 mg of Deca along with anti-estrogen stuff of course. This is my question. I have 100 mg of Tren A coming with anavar tabs. Since I'm on my 6th week of my previous cycle can I introduce those two to my current cycle for waiting till I'm done add them or wait till I get off and wait another 6 weeks? Hope I made that understandable the way I wrote it. I have experience over the years with everything and always had great results. To rephrase my question when I get the new stuff it would be 7 weeks on my current cycle can I just add those two or wait Three more weeks until that's finished to start the new stuff but don't start it at all Wait weeks before going on anything else.
It's great to see a fellow experienced lifter in the community. Let me try to help based on your question.

1. Current Cycle: You're already stacking Test Cyp, Test Ethanate, and Deca. Adding more compounds, especially potent ones like Tren, increases the potential for side effects. It's crucial to remember that more isn't always better, especially when considering the risk-to-benefit ratio.
  2. Tren A: Tren is potent, and many users report strong effects both in terms of gains and potential side effects. If you've never run Tren before, it's generally recommended to start with a low dose to see how your body responds. Furthermore, considering your current stack, introducing Tren could be a lot for your body, especially at 49.
  3. Anavar: It's an oral, so it's generally used for shorter durations, often 6-8 weeks, and mainly in cutting phases. Again, the decision to add it to your stack should consider potential liver stress and other side effects.
  4. Cycle Length: If you're at week 6, extending the cycle length by adding more compounds will further suppress natural testosterone production and could make recovery during PCT more challenging.
Recommendation: Given that you're already running a multi-compound cycle, I'd advise finishing your current cycle as planned. Then, consider taking a proper break for your body to recover and undergo a thorough PCT. If you're set on using the Tren A and Anavar, it would be better to integrate them into a new, well-structured cycle after a sufficient off-time, allowing your body to normalize and ensuring regular health check-ups.

Lastly, always consider regular blood work to check on your health markers. The combination of compounds, especially with added Tren, can have a significant impact on lipids, liver values, and other health parameters.

Stay safe and all the best with your fitness journey!

I train very properly and eat great Like I said my body's in great shape I just want to make it even better I'm going to do the cycle I just want to know when to add that second cycle can I do it in the middle of the first or should I wait That's the question. My body looks like it's 35 and I'm not abusing the cycles That's why I'm asking Thank you That's why I'm asking Thank you
Why do you keep saying second cycle in 3 weeks ? You’re making zero sense and no you shouldn’t be using Tren A at 50 yrs old.

It's great to see a fellow experienced lifter in the community. Let me try to help based on your question.

1. Current Cycle: You're already stacking Test Cyp, Test Ethanate, and Deca. Adding more compounds, especially potent ones like Tren, increases the potential for side effects. It's crucial to remember that more isn't always better, especially when considering the risk-to-benefit ratio.
  2. Tren A: Tren is potent, and many users report strong effects both in terms of gains and potential side effects. If you've never run Tren before, it's generally recommended to start with a low dose to see how your body responds. Furthermore, considering your current stack, introducing Tren could be a lot for your body, especially at 49.
  3. Anavar: It's an oral, so it's generally used for shorter durations, often 6-8 weeks, and mainly in cutting phases. Again, the decision to add it to your stack should consider potential liver stress and other side effects.
  4. Cycle Length: If you're at week 6, extending the cycle length by adding more compounds will further suppress natural testosterone production and could make recovery during PCT more challenging.
Recommendation: Given that you're already running a multi-compound cycle, I'd advise finishing your current cycle as planned. Then, consider taking a proper break for your body to recover and undergo a thorough PCT. If you're set on using the Tren A and Anavar, it would be better to integrate them into a new, well-structured cycle after a sufficient off-time, allowing your body to normalize and ensuring regular health check-ups.

Lastly, always consider regular blood work to check on your health markers. The combination of compounds, especially with added Tren, can have a significant impact on lipids, liver values, and other health parameters.

Stay safe and all the best with your fitness journey!

Why would he Pct when he’s on trt ?! The people in here are just getting dumber and dumber !!!

Why would he Pct when he’s on trt ?! The people in here are just getting dumber and dumber !!!
You're absolutely right; I overlooked the fact that he's on TRT. That was an oversight on my part, and I appreciate the correction. My intention was to emphasize the importance of recovery and health monitoring, especially given the compounds in discussion. But you're spot on; someone on TRT wouldn't typically go through a traditional PCT.

You're absolutely right; I overlooked the fact that he's on TRT. That was an oversight on my part, and I appreciate the correction. My intention was to emphasize the importance of recovery and health monitoring, especially given the compounds in discussion. But you're spot on; someone on TRT wouldn't typically go through a traditional PCT.
Ok you’re forgiven lol Jesus, I thought you read it thoroughly because such a long response you gave and went on still to say to PCT.