Question about Domestic Supply Testosterone Prop

d2ruthless

Okay, This is my first post on here, ever. I recently ordered some Test Prop (Pharma) from DS. I did plenty of research and said f*** it and pulled the trigger. The shipping was super fast, like 3 days. Everything looked nice and legit. I went ahead and ordered a Roids Test Kit off Dave Palumbo's website just to make sure the stuff was legit. Why not? Today I tested it and im pretty confused. I got a dark brown color which either represents Test Cypionste or Sust-250. Prop was suppose to be bright yellow. Im not sure what to think. Im happy that I got some type of result so that does mean there is some form of Test in it but im a little pissed off because I paid for PROPIONATE and nowni have to question whether to put thisnin my body or not. Im not downing DS at all, YET. It could be a deffective test kit or just flat out junk. Im hoping I can use this stuff considering i paid out the a** for it.. Should i trust it and still use it? Im all for paying for quality. What do you guys think? Please share your input and experiences with DS. Im looking for a reliable source i can stick with and DS just happened to be the first one i chose to try. Here is a photo of the test kit results and the product. Thanks!78155C2C-CA3B-4842-9743-BD8F209712B2.jpeg

Back