Question about filtering please

You received all the perfect correct information, especially from Stan.
But to further help this discussion if it’s just 4 vials you are worried about, you can use a 10ML syringe and you can do that by hand without needing the caulking gun.
Here are some pictures.
one thing I always thought about getting was something like

Syringe with Caulking gun+filter -> IV extension tubing -> needle to vented vial.

would be easy and the needle can lay on the side

Ampules Pharma is

Sterile raw
Sterile ampules
Sterile oil
Sterile environment

They dont need ba as they are single use

It’s impossible to compare pharma sterility with 0.22 um filter

Surely you didn’t have the tops off all those vials collecting dust.

The money you will spend on sterile vials, filters, consumables to re filter makes it pointless to to do it for that few. You may as well just throw that money back into buying some more which are safe to use.

Or if you don’t want to spend the extra couple quid a vial just pin it. Surprising what the human body can withstand.

I’m sure you have been out with your mates down the pub and stuck worse up your nose without panicking!

Surely you didn’t have the tops off all those vials collecting dust.

The money you will spend on sterile vials, filters, consumables to re filter makes it pointless to to do it for that few. You may as well just throw that money back into buying some more which are safe to use.

Or if you don’t want to spend the extra couple quid a vial just pin it. Surprising what the human body can withstand.

I’m sure you have been out with your mates down the pub and stuck worse up your nose without panicking!
I've had sepsis and been in septic shock. Trust me when I say it's not something you want. It's not about the money. It's about not being wasteful and being safe.